Van Halen Secretly Planning for 2015 Tour ???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    Jeff from VHND has shot down that rumor as well.....
    I'll just settle for nothing then.

VHND keeps posting Balance era concerts. There is no short supply of the most boring show on Earth, apparently.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by binnie
      Is it the case the rock is in decline in the US? Over in Europe I'd say arena tours have been on the up for years.
      Teeny bopper shit and a whole lotta rockin' cuntry is steadily sweeping across this great nation.

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Come to Canada. We have loads of great rocking bands coming out of the woodwork.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
          We have loads of great rocking bands...
          Golly gee !!

That sounds swell !!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
            They'd been following an attention whore at Links who's been stinkin up Brett's place with bullshit...
            Anal Thrust back again?

That guy's track record is almost as bad as Andrew's.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              Anal Thrust back again?

That guy's track record is almost as bad as Andrew's.
              Expanded Consciousness
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Angel
                Expanded Consciousness
                I saw that guy posting some peculiar reasons for insisting Mike was back in at the VHND board. I think that cat's crazy from the heat or something. Has some decent posts too, though.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I just read some of that dude's theories over at Links. He clearly doesn't have the slightest fucking idea what he's talking about.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Um....

The official David Lee Roth website. The Roth Show videos, playlists and more.

Plus the Roth Show videos are gone on Youtube, and his Facebook page is gone....
                    Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 01-31-2015, 12:17 AM.
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

All I see on the Twitter link is this....

@DavidLeeRoth's Tweets are protected.

Only confirmed followers have access to @DavidLeeRoth's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.
                      I've still been able to resist the urge to waste time on Twatter and Farcebook so far, so I guess that means I can't read Dave's tweets.

All I'm seeing on the other link is a blank black page.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                        All I see on the Twitter link is this....

I've still been able to resist the urge to waste time on Twatter and Farcebook so far, so I guess that means I can't read Dave's tweets.

All I'm seeing on the other link is a blank black page.

It means he locked down his Twitter page, his Facebook page is gone, as are the Roth Show videos on Youtube, and his website is blank.....

It's either something probably really cool..... Or it's not good at all.....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          Um....

The official David Lee Roth website. The Roth Show videos, playlists and more.

Plus the Roth Show videos are gone on Youtube, and his Facebook page is gone....
                          Must be getting ready to screw the light bulbs back into the "get ready" sign.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                            Must be getting ready to screw the light bulbs back into the "get ready" sign.

Yeah, it's a pretty strange way to do that though....

If it was just the website, sure, I could see that.....

*** EDIT *** But making the Youtube channel private, whacking the Facebook page?

Strange....

I sent Shelly a message, but I highly doubt she'll respond....
                            Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 01-31-2015, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

I was thinking the last couple days that IF VH is going on tour for Summer/Fall 2015, they would have to announce in the next 2-3 weeks....

A lot of the artists, and a lot of venues, are starting to announce their tour dates and lineups....

And with 5 rumored Summer/Fall venues already being discussed (Hartford, DC, Baltimore, NYC and San Bernardino), this might just be the opening salvo....

Or, should I say, we hope....

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

No hints of any shows being booked up in Cascadia yet. Checked listings for The Gorge, White River, Key Arena, and the Tacoma Dome, which would be the most likely concert venues. Even if Mikey WAS back in the band, I doubt they would book Century Link Field (certainly not if they were touring during football season). So far, I think only The Stones and McCartney have played shows in that stadium.

Though I did see listings for Foo Fighters, Rush, and what's left of The Who, so it looks like there are some gigs being booked way in advance.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...