Van Halen Secretly Planning for 2015 Tour ???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    You really think that fag is a she ??
    Well, if that's the case then get on your knees like the good little Christian whore you are. Daddy wants to give you a sermon.

Comment

• Edwards3rdWife
      Groupie
      • May 2013

That horse looks half an ass.
      Last edited by Edwards3rdWife; 12-20-2014, 01:53 AM. Reason: take outs
      I'm not conceited. Conceit is a fault, and I have no faults - DLR

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

There are definitely rumblings online about Mike being back for the tour.. Either way, it's nice to have something band related to talk about.
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
          There are definitely rumblings online about Mike being back for the tour
          That'll be the only way I'll pay for another show.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I think those rumors started the day that Chickenshit broke up. But it was Satriani and Chad Smith who got sick of Spammy, not Mike, apparently. Even though Hagar himself has openly admitted that Mikey belongs in Van Halen, Sobolewski apparently cannot remove his head from the Chedmaster's rectum.

I've said this before, but it bears repeating.... Wolfie just needs to tell Eddie "Look dad, I've had a great time playing in your band, but I have a better chance of getting some groupie pussy if I'm not touring with a bunch of 60 year olds, so I'm sticking with Tremonti. Besides, he ain't going back to Creed now that Stapp has completely lost his shit, so we're going to make this band permanent. So you know what you gotta do, dad. Call Uncle Mike and get him back where he belongs, and away from the creepy old guy with the capri pants"
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Dont think Chad and Joe are much into partying. Sammy and Mike sure are. Maybe that's why they get along so good - they're always half lit.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by VAiN
                There are definitely rumblings online about Mike being back for the tour.. Either way, it's nice to have something band related to talk about.

I think all that is nothing more than Links-generated wild speculation....

I haven't seen anything that is remotely close to any tidbit of information that intimates Mike is close to coming back....

Now a 2015 tour? There's several hints in that....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                  I think those rumors started the day that Chickenshit broke up. But it was Satriani and Chad Smith who got sick of Spammy, not Mike, apparently. Even though Hagar himself has openly admitted that Mikey belongs in Van Halen, Sobolewski apparently cannot remove his head from the Chedmaster's rectum.

I've said this before, but it bears repeating.... Wolfie just needs to tell Eddie "Look dad, I've had a great time playing in your band, but I have a better chance of getting some groupie pussy if I'm not touring with a bunch of 60 year olds, so I'm sticking with Tremonti. Besides, he ain't going back to Creed now that Stapp has completely lost his shit, so we're going to make this band permanent. So you know what you gotta do, dad. Call Uncle Mike and get him back where he belongs, and away from the creepy old guy with the capri pants"
                  I'd love to see Van Halen with Mike of course. But don't you think the chances of new Van Halen material lie with Wolf being in the band and not Mike?
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    I think all that is nothing more than Links-generated wild speculation....

I haven't seen anything that is remotely close to any tidbit of information that intimates Mike is close to coming back....

Now a 2015 tour? There's several hints in that....
                    That's the special project. One Tour with Mike and maybe a vintage show on Bluray?
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

I just can't see dropping the cash for basically the same show they've put on the last two times out. IF they go back out with Jesus on bass, then they better play some shit we ain't heard on the last two tours.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        That'll be the only way I'll pay for another show.
                        Yeah, same here...

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          I just can't see dropping the cash for basically the same show they've put on the last two times out. IF they go back out with Jesus on bass, then they better play some shit we ain't heard on the last two tours.
                          I heard jack shit on the last tour tours , these bastids think these man bags grow on trees. Ed needs to get out there and pay for his ecigs. Tour europe where people will pay for any old shit .
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

You guys are a bit jaded you have seen them lots , if they wanna flog the cash cow and milk the dead horse one more time they need to play places they aint been in years . Mikeys house

Come to the rest of the world we have money to give you for all your tacky shit.
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                              That's the special project. One Tour with Mike and maybe a vintage show on Bluray?

Well, that's certainly possible, and it would definitely fit the definition of a "special project", but there's been nothing to indicate that's what it is.....

Or at least to the level of speculation that is flowing at the Links....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                                I heard jack shit on the last tour tours , these bastids think these man bags grow on trees. Ed needs to get out there and pay for his ecigs. Tour europe where people will pay for any old shit .
                                Yeah, that's a good point. You do need a VH show. Be even better if you could get a Van Halen show. And IF they get Mikey back and IF they play blighty, I hope Mike has a 37 minute bass solo!

Comment

Working...