Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Van Halen Secretly Planning for 2015 Tour ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I want a big ass stage, some killer lights, a wall of speakers like on the ALAE tour and then at the end they shoot Sammy out of a cannon into the audience! Just get 50 Slappy mannequins made up and fire em out at the end of every show. Oh, and I want Wolfie to be hooked to a harness and fly around the arena like an Angel.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• I figured the b&w screen was mostly because it takes a few years off the appearance..

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
        Well I want a big ass stage, some killer lights, a wall of speakers like on the ALAE tour and then at the end they shoot Sammy out of a cannon into the audience! Just get 50 Slappy mannequins made up and fire em out at the end of every show. Oh, and I want Wolfie to be hooked to a harness and fly around the arena like an Angel.
        Ted Nugent shoots an arrow at a dummy made up like Bin Laden...DLR can use a samurai sword to hack up a fat dummy made up to look like Hagar!
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fairwrning View Post
          I figured the b&w screen was mostly because it takes a few years off the appearance..
          I figured it was "dramatics."

Like I said after the Buffalo show, there is no point having a screen that big if the lighting rig is going to block it most of the show.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
            Ted Nugent shoots an arrow at a dummy made up like Bin Laden...DLR can use a samurai sword to hack up a fat dummy made up to look like Hagar!
            I think you have some ideas here.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Well I want a big ass stage, some killer lights, a wall of speakers like on the ALAE tour and then at the end they shoot Sammy out of a cannon into the audience! Just get 50 Slappy mannequins made up and fire em out at the end of every show. Oh, and I want Wolfie to be hooked to a harness and fly around the arena like an Angel.
              I want fucking attitude. I want "I'm master of the universe, I'm fucking cool, and guess what folks, we are here to rock your little world TONIGHT!" Make me feel special just to be in your presence because you are so fucking awsome and give me goose bumps. Hell. A good concert is almost like mind blowing sex.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Originally posted by DLR Bridge View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]12177[/ATTACH]
                Exactly, exactly... And as far as the lighting goes, steal some DJ's lightsetup...
                Last edited by Coyote; 12-23-2014, 12:22 PM.
                Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

Oh, and I want Wolfie to be hooked to a harness and fly around the arena like an Angel.
                  Cool... that Peter Pan action with Wolfie will compliment Dave's prancing around like fucking Tinkerbell on crack!!
                  "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
                    Cool... that Peter Pan action with Wolfie will compliment Dave's prancing around like fucking Tinkerbell on crack!!
                    Zackly!

And I want Thunderballz to come out wearing one of those doggie wrestling masks Dave had made for him, maybe do some dog tricks like jump through a ring of fire or something like that. Hell, just have him fly around too wearing a big ass Van Halen cape!

Comment

• Don't forget Kody... install one of these in Ed's speaker cabinets and turn Kody loose during Runnin With the Devil!!!

Give him his own HD Rat Cam™ to capture the action live on the Diamond Screen...

Comment

• Good idea! They can actually slap a camera on Kody and just turn him loose in the audience. The band doesn't even have to play - just stream the footage of everybody petting the dog on the big screen. Now THAT is how you put on a rock show!

Comment

• During Ed and Al's solo have Russ go herd the audience around... Have him go cut a few middle-aged MILF's out of the herd and work em until they drop!!

Comment

• Here. We. Go.
                            Why is my monitor "BLINKING"??

Comment

• Just had a thought imagine if the "upcoming good news" gets posted on Christmas day and it's a 2014 pic of Dave, Eddie, Alex and Mike announcing full power again. I'd probably pass out....I like to dream, imagine is the key word haha. I've trained myself to get excited for the next "thing" VH do rather than succumbing to excitement over rumoured reunions, albums, live albums, blu-rays, boxsets, documentaries and tours.
                              SMOOTH INTENTIONS, RIGHT NOW, EMILY JOY, CHRIS GIBBS BAND, RUN RIOT! (Def Leppard), KISSTAKE (Kiss), SNAKEBITE (Whitesnake). Recording/Session Drumming http://www.youtube.com/joshkosh95 https://twitter.com/joshcgallagher https://www.facebook.com/joshgallaghermusic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lqskydiver View Post
                                Here. We. Go.
                                Get Ready

Comment

Working...
                                X