X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Me - I believe that Jesus is the Son of God and I believe He died on the cross for my sins. I don't beat people over the head with it, I don't try to convert people. That's my personal belief. I could care less where JBC's mom came from, what her familial blood line was, it doesn't matter to me. I believe. And I don't run around cussin' at everybody who disagrees.
    Nailed it.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ashstralia
      It's called the Dunning Kruger Effect.

Kristy will tell you allllll about it.
      Haha yeah I was reading about this just last week and immediately thought of ELVIS.

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
        Slow down there people........I'm still trying to figure how in the fuck Jesus wasn't a Jew living where he lived and with the parents he had.

So if he wasn't Jewish he was a Roman pagan multi-God worshiper
        I watched an interesting documentary the other day. They were showing Christmas celebrations in a Palestinian territory, and claimed Jesus was Palestinian. Doesn't mean he wasn't Jewish, but I found it an interesting take.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          True story..... my missionary great-grandparents lived in a small town called Lynden which is just south of the Canadian border. There's a church on every other block in this town, and probably at least until some time in the 1990s, everything was closed on Sundays.

They literally had a law on the books that you could have bars, and you could have dance clubs, but the dance clubs could not serve alcohol, because anybody who combined the sin of drinking with the sin of dancing was obviously going to move on to that third sin of fornication!
          Hell, I was amazed when I moved to Saskatchewan and found out they had passed a similar law in the 1980's .

They just changed it last year...
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Nailed it.
            I see what you did there...
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              Seems like some of the strip joints around here used to be like that too, but they sucked anyway, because they were only topless. So me and my friends usually went to Portland, and down there you could get shitfaced and see full nudity.
              My lord Ford, you should've been going over to Victoria. The strip club scene there in the early 80's was WILD. I would classify them more as sex shows than strip clubs...

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Jesus is a fictitious character designed to create dysfunction and doubt among the masses. Ironic how it has worked to perfection.

Comment

• jacksmar
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

BTW, on Stapp pulling a Martin Lawrence; this is what you do when your name isn't Tom Cruise.

Stapp's Cobain deadpool number just went up by 12.
                  A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• WACF
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                    Hell, I was amazed when I moved to Saskatchewan and found out they had passed a similar law in the 1980's .

They just changed it last year...
                    Never heard that one.

Means we broke the law many a time...suddenly I feel bad ass!

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                      My lord Ford, you should've been going over to Victoria. The strip club scene there in the early 80's was WILD. I would classify them more as sex shows than strip clubs...
                      Heard that about Vancouver, so not all that surprised that Victoria had some of those too.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Sex shows?? You mean there's places over here that really have those? I had no idea. I don't think I'd want to go watch some dude bangin some chick in the middle of a strip club. I mean, you gotta draw the line somewhere.

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          Sex shows?? You mean there's places over here that really have those? I had no idea. I don't think I'd want to go watch some dude bangin some chick in the middle of a strip club. I mean, you gotta draw the line somewhere.

Ok stripping is an art. Good stripping is. Kind of hard to make fucking artistic.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2009

Kate Upton could make it art.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                              Kate Upton could make it art.
                              If it was Kate Upton, it would be a crime - not art. Cause I'd be all over that. There's no way a naked Kate Upton is gonna be in the same building as me and me not go nuts. They'd have to put her behind bars in a super cage or something.
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2009

As The Tubes once said "it will cost you, a dollar first".

Comment

Working...