No announcement yet.

Former "Creed" frontman Scott Stapp threatens Obama's life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're beyond baked now and you don't even know it...

You're done...

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      What, you stupid ass ??

Tell us again how Jesus is a Jew, you stupid ass...
      Born in Bethlehem....

Actually, that makes him Palestinian...
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Angel View Post
        Actually, that makes him Palestinian...
        You take that back!!! Jesus wasn't no Palestinian! Want me to prove it? Fine. Here, I have a picture of him and he's beautiful and quite Honkerific if you ask me...

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Jesus was from manchester ........ fucking shandy drinking southerner.
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
            Jesus was from manchester ........ fucking shandy drinking southerner.
            And he had a killer tan too. And he wore a Rolex. Don't believe what these other people tell you.
            Last edited by DONNIEP; 12-14-2014, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
              You take that back!!! Jesus wasn't no Palestinian! Want me to prove it? Fine. Here, I have a picture of him and he's beautiful and quite Honkerific if you ask me...

I get it , he sang staying alive at easter

Comment

and that why we celebrate Gibbmas

Comment

Jesus would never wear a Rolex - too Jewish.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                    Jesus would never wear a Rolex - too Jewish.
                    Keep up please , he wasnt jewish.
                    Seemingly this possible fictitious character may have had his religion made up. Its complicated , seemingly he might never have been in the beatles . I think you better ask E I might have lost what he was saying.

Comment

No, see Rolex was originally based in London. So JC picked up a full gold 36mm DD on a presidential bracelet while he was in his 20s, cruising through blighty. Then the jews all jumped on the Rolex band wagon and THAT's why people think he was a jew. But as you can plainly see from the only picture of Jesus that has EVER surfaced (and yes mine is signed by the man himself), he was neither Jewish, Palestinian, Ethiopian, or Canadian. Although he did spend some time in Australia, which probably accounts for his golden tan.

Comment

No, see Rolex was originally based in London. So JC picked up a full gold 36mm DD on a presidential bracelet while he was in his 20s, cruising through blighty. Then the jews all jumped on the Rolex band wagon and THAT's why people think he was a jew. But as you can plainly see from the only picture of Jesus that has EVER surfaced (and yes mine is signed by the man himself), he was neither Jewish, Palestinian, Ethiopian, or Canadian. Although he did spend some time in Australia, which probably accounts for his golden tan.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          What, you stupid ass ??

Tell us again how Jesus is a Jew, you stupid ass...
                          Next you will be trying to tell us The Flying Spaghetti Monster wasn't a Pastafarian.

Comment

almost snorted coffee out my nose, ya bastard!
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Angel View Post
                              almost snorted coffee out my nose, ya bastard!
                              I shall convert thee yet!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                                Next you will be trying to tell us The Flying Spaghetti Monster wasn't a Pastafarian.
                                Maybe ELVIS can join the Flying Spaghetti Monster Identity Cult next?

They believe in white pasta, and ONLY white pasta. All whole grain pastas and gluten free pastas are blasphemous abominations, so sayeth the Reverend Taylor Swift.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...
                                X