Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

Are those two eyes coming out of the left pants pocket Kermit the Frog?

My Dad who was a WW2 vet always said...out of all of them....Never trust the Japanese.

Hopefully they will now do their surprise shit on someone else.

Not entirely unrelated...but

Last edited by SunisinuS; 12-18-2014, 08:32 PM.
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Sum Ting Wong
      Full On Cocktard
      • Jul 2013

Kim Jong-un is a big steenky pussy!

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Sounds like you have the script for another crappy movie about the attack on a crappy movie.
        No kidding... the lack of creativity and imagination among the Hollywood movie makers has never been lower...
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Now this is getting WEiRD:

North Korea experienced a widespread Internet outage on Monday, less than a week after the FBI accused the country of being behind the hack that forced Sony Pictures to cancel the release of 'The Interview.' The Internet blackout began sometime Monday morning Eastern Time, a U.S. official confirmed to NBC News."
          North Korea experienced a widespread Internet outage on Monday, less than a week after the FBI accused the country of being behind the hack on Sony.

They're watching. And YOU'RE next!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Maybe Sony sent Lil Kim one of their corrupt CDs with the rootkit installer in it, and he infected his own network when he listened to whatever godawful boyband music was on it?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The initial posts in this are against Sony but that's probably unfair.

It was the movie distributors that said they wouldn't put the film on so Sony didn't have a lot of options.

Also what would happen if a bomb was set off in a cinema showing this movie? Every victim would immediately sue. I think you needed the US government to step in here to guarantee security and your rights to not be censored.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

I think this whole issue surrounding the movie is a load of horse shit. Just like everybody else, I've only seen the trailer. And I thought it looked semi funny. I was hoping maybe it would be kinda like Spies Like Us - but there's no way it would be that funny. I can understand why the distributors were freaked out - understandably so. But for anybody to say that Hollywood shouldn't make a movie about two idiots being tapped to try and kill the Dear Leader's son is a bunch of bullshit. Fuck North Korea and fuck that little sawed off cunt. Jewish Barry Christ! The whole damn world has turned completely upside down! It's a fucking movie! Not a leaked CIA black ops/spec warfare/tactical ninja plan to kill that little fucker.

Welcome to the new normal - where it's bad to make a joke about anything.

The overall issue is what's really disturbing. The hackers, who are undoubtedly Chinese, can fuck up the banking systems and power grids and all kinds of shit - if they choose to. And it's not just America that should be concerned.
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I seriously doubt that it ripped the piss out of that shitty country more than 'Team America: World Police' 10 years ago.

The biggest danger to all of us is big corporations not government. 'Democratic' governments are a bit shit but scared of us because of voting, big corporations don't have that problem.

Big corporations in the US need to pretend there is no climate change. Big corporations need to keep conflict in the world to justify insane levels of military spending. Our governments have no money because big corporations have stopped paying tax. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2852094.html

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                    No kidding... the lack of creativity and imagination among the Hollywood movie makers has never been lower...
                    Making great movies is art. The studios are owned by stockholders that just want to make money. There is always that conflict and I think it causes dry periods in the industry. Also, the gaming market is becoming a major entertainment industry now. The music industry is waining and some say it's affecting the movie industry as well. The way people entertain themselves is changing. Attention spans are shorter, people want immediate satisfaction, investors want to see immediate results. Not great for wine making or creating great art. It's wham bam in the can.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      I seriously doubt that it ripped the piss out of that shitty country more than 'Team America: World Police' 10 years ago.

The biggest danger to all of us is big corporations not government. 'Democratic' governments are a bit shit but scared of us because of voting, big corporations don't have that problem.

Big corporations in the US need to pretend there is no climate change. Big corporations need to keep conflict in the world to justify insane levels of military spending. Our governments have no money because big corporations have stopped paying tax. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2852094.html
                      Then the money itself is a scam. Only 3% of the dollars issued are notes. There rest is computer code. Bank Notes used to be promissory notes redeemable for glold. Nixon took us off the gold standard and Kissinger made a deal with Saudi Arabia that the US wouldn't drill our oil but buy from them if they only sold oil in US Dollars. This created the petrol dollar and allowed the US endless financing which went towards building the biggest military in world history. Why? Some movers and shakers wanted to police the world and then use corporate means to control it. This might be the New World Order people like to talk about.

The thing about the money is it's illusion. They issue it against nothing. They could just print or issue the money to run the governemnt and not charge taxes but taxes help the illusion of making people think the money is worth something and of course, you can control people through taxes and use the tax collection agency as a weapon. So it's a lot of bullshit. Countries really need to have a public audit of their central banks but then some say this would just create panic when the skeletons fall out of the vaults and we would be in a money confidence crises. Modern money is the grand illusion. Eat your heart out David Copperfield.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Making great movies is art.
                        Then no wonder asshats like Rogen, Sadler, and Jack Black keep on getting movie deals.

Comment

• Coyote
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Maybe this has something to do with the situation...

"In the wake of the Sony hack, both Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Michigan), the outgoing chair of the House Intelligence Committee, and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-California), the chair of the Senate’s panel,
                          said Congress must pass a bill that will more easily allow the private and public sectors to share threat information, the likes of which may prevent future attacks from ever unfolding.

“This is only the latest example of the need for serious legislation to improve the sharing of information between the private sector and the government to help companies strengthen cybersecurity,”
                          Sen. Feinstein said in a statement. “We must pass an information sharing bill as quickly as possible next ." "

​Sony Pictures Entertainment should have touched base with the White House before deciding to cancel the release of a controversial movie, United States President Barack Obama said Friday.
                          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Then the money itself is a scam. Only 3% of the dollars issued are notes. There rest is computer code. Bank Notes used to be promissory notes redeemable for glold. Nixon took us off the gold standard and Kissinger made a deal with Saudi Arabia that the US wouldn't drill our oil but buy from them if they only sold oil in US Dollars. This created the petrol dollar and allowed the US endless financing which went towards building the biggest military in world history. Why? Some movers and shakers wanted to police the world and then use corporate means to control it. This might be the New World Order people like to talk about.

The thing about the money is it's illusion. They issue it against nothing. They could just print or issue the money to run the governemnt and not charge taxes but taxes help the illusion of making people think the money is worth something and of course, you can control people through taxes and use the tax collection agency as a weapon. So it's a lot of bullshit. Countries really need to have a public audit of their central banks but then some say this would just create panic when the skeletons fall out of the vaults and we would be in a money confidence crises. Modern money is the grand illusion. Eat your heart out David Copperfield.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

"Sony is a corporation, it suffered significant damage [and] there were threats against its employees,” Obama said during an end-of-year press conference at the White House. “I am sympathetic to the concerns that they faced. Having said all that, yes, I think they made a mistake.”

Of course he is. No shit Sony is a corporation. How much did Obama receive in campaign funds from Sony? And how much more will Sony give in future democratic campaigns? This has zero to do with "security" and it's so transparent that this is corporate America being corporate America.

"I wish they would’ve spoken with me first. I would have told them: do not get into a pattern in which you’re intimidated by these kinds of criminal attacks,” he said."

Sony was never "intimidated" they were embarrassed. And is Obama the new Bush-eqsue "decider" now?

Fuck Sony. Boycott their shitty films, TV shows and fucking Playstation violence.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
                                "I wish they would’ve spoken with me first. I would have told them: do not get into a pattern in which you’re intimidated by these kinds of criminal attacks,” he said."

This of course is the same Obama that asked YouTube to take down an 'anti muslim' video at the time of the Benghazi attack.

Comment

Working...