Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

We have 1200 missing or murdered aboriginal women in Canada. Their deaths and disappearances are barely investigated... probably because in many cases the cops are also the perpetrators.

"Human Rights Watch was struck by the level of fear on the part of women we met to talk about sexual abuse inflicted by police officers."Rhoad said about a dozen young women cancelled interviews with researchers because they were too scared of repercussions from police officers working in their small communities.Samer Muscati, a Canadian co-researcher, said the level of fear among the women interviewed was on par with what he's encountered while researching abuses by security forces throughout the Middle East, Iraq, Libya and Sudan."You expect that level of fear when you're in a place like Iraq, in a post-conflict country where security forces are implicated in horrible abuses," said Muscati."But in Canada, where police are known to protect citizens, it is quite alarming to hear the stories of women and girls, particularly."

Here, the police rape, kill and maim...but nobody cares because it's "just another useless Indian".

And 42g's on a 52 year old would just be gross... 42 alone means you're talking about a fatty...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Angel
      We have 1200 missing or murdered aboriginal women in Canada. Their deaths and disappearances are barely investigated... probably because in many cases the cops are also the perpetrators.

"Human Rights Watch was struck by the level of fear on the part of women we met to talk about sexual abuse inflicted by police officers."Rhoad said about a dozen young women cancelled interviews with researchers because they were too scared of repercussions from police officers working in their small communities.Samer Muscati, a Canadian co-researcher, said the level of fear among the women interviewed was on par with what he's encountered while researching abuses by security forces throughout the Middle East, Iraq, Libya and Sudan."You expect that level of fear when you're in a place like Iraq, in a post-conflict country where security forces are implicated in horrible abuses," said Muscati."But in Canada, where police are known to protect citizens, it is quite alarming to hear the stories of women and girls, particularly."

Here, the police rape, kill and maim...but nobody cares because it's "just another useless Indian".

And 42g's on a 52 year old would just be gross... 42 alone means you're talking about a fatty...
      I'm really sorry to hear about this situation. I've never met a "useless Indian". Where I used to vacation as a kid, the Ojibwa reservation was nearby. Their school bus would pull up to the village soda fountain and the most beautiful girls in the world would get off the bus and go in for ice cream. I tried to talk to two of the girls but the soda jerk asked me to leave. Later, one of the girls was out back enjoying her ice cream treat and I spoke to her for the rest of the afternoon. I realized then that she was much, much more mature than I was even though she was the same age as me.

I saw again the next summer and she had a black eye. Someone had socked her for talking to a white kid on the previous trip she made to town. She gave me her address at the picnic table out back of the soda shop. Then 2 Indian boys came over and knocked her treat on the ground and pushed her down. I fought with them for what seemed like hours but probably was 5 minutes. I chased them away but I could barely talk because they had kicked me in the face and mouth so many times. Later I wanted to write her but I thought she would get into trouble.

No happy ending. Later I learned the school bus was their "family car". I learned a lot.----------------

42g's are just fine but i was giving a reference number for 'big'. And one of my girl friends has 42DD, petite and sultry.

Fat is in the arms of the beholder...................
      Last edited by jacksmar; 12-22-2014, 10:28 AM.
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        There was a teenage black kid found hanged in North Caroline (I think). You should rejoice for the Race War revenge against ZOG!
        Actually, the 16 year old's death was ruled a suicide. And both the state AG and the FBI have found no evidence to suggest it was anything other than a suicide. The only reason anybody even hinted that it may have been a racially motivated murder was because the kid was bangin a 31 year old white womarn. But, again, there's just no evidence the kid was murdered. Now, if this was the 40s or 50s, yeah I could see people thinking the kid had been lynched. But today? Hell, my next door neighbor is married to a white chick! And we live in a tiny little redneck town, waaaayyyy out in the country. It's not really a big deal anymore.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• jacksmar
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

People hung up on race and skin color must not have a lot to do anymore. I can get them work in Tampa cooking on the weekend for people that may only get one meal all weekend.

Short memories.....WWII men brought home brides from Japan and China and Korea..............
          A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Is he white, too?

Comment

Working...