X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phil theStalker
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Phil the Stalker IS BAK, Jak!

I'mm BAK! I hadd ben inna terrrible state. OHIOh! I've been eating seeds dat I hav ben growing in mmmy bakyard as a pastime activity examining the toxicity of our city. KLEVeLAND!

I wuz worrieed when I tryed t2o sell some fused Fukashima seeds, butt da drugdealers heer, day simpathize wit mme. DEy see mmme as some sorta PATHETICAL cHaaractor.

I hav ben away and cum BAK! I hav leerned and gained much wizdom! aNd I came t2o da cuntclusion dat da secret source aff humour is nott JOY butt SORROhW!

=PtS=
    Hitchworld Will Rise Agin!
    Add to Ignore list
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi Phil theStalker and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Phil theStalker
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Thank u, thank yoo, i feel soo WELCUM! AnD da bEEr boosts mmmy STABILIZING DRUGS i hav t2o take t2o keep STABULLIZED.
      Add to Ignore list

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Phil. hitchworld is coming back soon. I've been talking to hitch on a daily basis.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

HI WARF! Leet's jus HACK IT! ANd blame tit on da East Koreans!
          Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Butt WAIT! I wuz talkin t2o da cops da otha day. AnD da SUPAvisor axed mme aff I BEELEAVED dat da otha cop talked t2o mmy neighbors aboot a quarter sticky aff DYNOMITE mmy neigboor put dere t2o SEND MMME A MMESSAGE! Uh huh

I lookied at them, all 3, and said, NO! Yoo shudda seen dere faces...and feces! They SHIT their PANTIES!

So... DO I BEELIEVE YOU are talking t2o hitchy poo EVERYDAVE?

aNSwER dis pls: WOT Kind aff MOLE does hitchy ppoo hav on his groin betweens his a-hole and his scrotum (doon't axe mme how I'v seen dat, ok...i jus hav)?

Then I will beelieve Yoo anD hav a bEEr to calabrate..
            Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Igosplut
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Phil! Don't listen to Warf, we still haven't figured out how he's posting from prison......
              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Do you have the same email address? Hitch said he will send you a note.

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

He's got a catcher in the rye on his grindle along with a biography of mark David chapman and Paul is dead, he is the walrus coo coo ka choooo.

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

He's playing a Mashup of the white album and the plastic Ono band doing a version of "mother" by his hero, John lennon

He said happiness is a warm gun and helter skelter are the theme songs of his wonderful life
                    Last edited by WARF; 01-05-2015, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

He said that everywhere there's lots of piggies dining with their wives and clutching forks and knives oink oink oink

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Hitch said....I've got maxwell silver hammer over for tea an crumpets

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Hitch says.... I'm sorry that Joe Rogan was the one who got away. OR DID HE????

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Hitch says..... I miss him and his talents at my website and I do appreciate that he tried to revive it. with all that, he should know it's me and shame on him for talking about the mole. that was special for only him but I forgive him like the christlike example that I set. tell him I only want hugs and for him to be the best goddamned stalker there ever was.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Queue up the Twilight Zone theme music... The Hitch Portal has been activated.

This is a tad creepy... even for you, WARF...
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...