X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Silexxx
    Head Fluffer
    • Sep 2010

Jason Becker talks about unreleased DLR songs

One of the longest running podcasts. We talk about hard rock and metal. Hosted and produced by Mark Strigl. Guests have included members of Motley Crue, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Slayer, Exodus, System Of A Down, Motorhead, Kiss, Megadeth, Korn and many more. Established in 2005 by Mark Strigl and John "Ostronomy" Ostrosky. Please visit MarkStrigl.net for more info. Bonus content by Mark Strigl is available on Patreon.

"TM: Were there other songs that you recorded with him that didn’t make the final cut or are we hearing everything that was done for the record on the actual album that was released?

Jason: Yeah, there were a couple that didn’t make it. I think might put them on my next album but they won’t have Dave’s singing.

TM: So just to clarify, there were these songs that you worked on with Dave that didn’t make the album. Were they fully recorded? Did you lay them down in the studio?

Did Dave record vocals for them and are they completed tracks? Are they sitting in the vaults somewhere with DLR’s voice and your guitar on them?

Jason: Yes, one was totally recorded but Dave’s track was just a scratch track."
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Interested to hear what Dave had going..
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Working...