X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
    Could be a vault tape. Soon to be made in to a new song and chastised by those who think that's illegal.
    Hey I'm all for that. I just wish they'd left the lyrics the same this last go 'round. I still haven't learned the new lyrics cause I'm too busy running around singing Big Troublllllllleeeeee!
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Yeah, the majority of the old lyrics are etched upon my brain. Corny as some of them were, they were fun and in many cases, just a better fit.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I still call it Big Trouble without thinking. B-sides with original lyrics? So many ideas for the boys
        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• fraroc
          Commando
          • Jun 2012

You're all going to want to stone me to death, but I honestly would not mind if the synthesizers made a return next tour and if Wolfie was playing them.
          How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
            You're all going to want to stone me to death, but I honestly would not mind if the synthesizers made a return next tour and if Wolfie was playing them.
            I think some of them want to stone you regardless.
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...