X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Lemmy with the Foo Fighters

Lemmy hardly makes it on the stage...he is wearing diapers and his left hand is shaking very hard...

Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

God what a mess........

Can barely make it up the stairs. He's singing completely out of time with the band. Sad to see that happen. Guess those rumors of him being seriously ill were true after all?

Definitely not a good idea to bring him on.......
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Handy Zak takes a guitar on nights out
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Dave Ghrol needs to fucking die. Untalented media whore.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Wow he did look rough

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
            Dave Ghrol needs to fucking die. Untalented media whore.
            Seems harsh , he is my fav drummer who was in a husker du cover band

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
              Seems harsh , he is my fav drummer who was in a husker du cover band
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Lemmy is a diabetic who has been suffering with numerous health issues as a result. For a cocksucker like Ghrol (or however you spell "A-S-S-H-O-L-E") to exploit him like that is shameful. Ghrol should be on his knees sucking Lemmy's dick like there is no tomorrow. Nirsucka and the Poo Poo Smellers were always terrible acts and Ghrol is the reason. Fuck him and his decaying yellow teeth and holier-than-thou attitude.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Id say Lemmy was given the choice and decided at the end of the night to give it a shot..I mean, the guy just watched Dave light it up and figured he could do it also..realized half way to the stage he made a mistake and it was too late to turn back now..

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Dammmm now have new day rising jammed in my head .......

Comment

• SunisinuS
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • May 2010

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                      Lemmy hardly makes it on the stage...he is wearing diapers and his left hand is shaking very hard...

If I was dying and wanted to be on stage a few more times...why not a birthday and play Johnny?

Good Un ya....hell if I was dying in my deathbed would still like to be laid one last time....won't happen for me....so why not let Lemmy go out doing what he loves to do? I see no shame in this at all.
                      Last edited by SunisinuS; 01-19-2015, 04:04 PM. Reason: Talked to my old roommate from college who has terminal colo-rectal cancer....he had nothing but good things to say about me and life and those around him...Good Un Ya!
                      Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

So, now that we've seen Dave and Lemmy dying on stage, what's next ??

Comment

• SunisinuS
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • May 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
                          So, now that we've seen Dave and Lemmy dying on stage, what's next ??
                          Elvis has still not left the building: Call me a kid but I still like the Balloons:

Ok upgraded my edit...MLK Day welcome to the immingrates!*TM

Last edited by SunisinuS; 01-19-2015, 05:20 PM. Reason: My Mother was Bi-Polar...if only I had heard this song in time.....MLK day welcome the Immaingrates! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHMsO-5VRqY
                          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Heater
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by FORD
                            God what a mess........

Can barely make it up the stairs. He's singing completely out of time with the band. Sad to see that happen. Guess those rumors of him being seriously ill were true after all?

Definitely not a good idea to bring him on.......
                            C'mon man, that's just Dave being Dave...he was never a great live singer.....oh, you're talking about someone else? Oops.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

The band are clearly having a ball and rocking, but maybe they could have left poor Lemmy a little room...
                              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...