No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lalo is going to end up in the concrete floor that Walter walks on..Gus has to hide that body..too early for an acid dip..Saul will never know he is dead.

Comment

• Shades of Jimmy Hoffa.... most people wouldn't even know where to look for him. Yeah, I can see it.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• The overlapping of where they were at at this point in Breaking Bad, is pretty cool. Weren't they building that lab in season 2 of Breaking Bad?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fairwrning View Post
          Lalo has to die right?..Gus hid the gun in the unfinished lab so I assume he gets him.
          100% Lalo doesn't get out of this alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
            The overlapping of where they were at at this point in Breaking Bad, is pretty cool. Weren't they building that lab in season 2 of Breaking Bad?
            Gale was the chemist then right?..finished before WW took over..cant remember when he saw it first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
              Shades of Jimmy Hoffa.... most people wouldn't even know where to look for him. Yeah, I can see it.
              Only Hector knows he is alive I think

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
                If he found the info he was looking for at Werner's house, that's probably going to bring him back to the lab. Where he will be met by Gus and/or Mike, most likely.
                Yup. The clue he found was where the award was made which was on the sticker on the bottom of it "Voelkar's" and presumably an address. The message was 'In Love - Your Boys' so Lalo can trace his crew from the gift they sent to the funeral. Kind of surprised Lalo would know German but ok I guess he can google translate on his phone like the rest of us. So the best guess is that Lalo tracks down who ordered the memorial, gets him to tell him the lab was being made, goes to the lab showdown with Gus who shoots him with the pistol hidden there. Bound to be a twist somewhere but that would make sense with next episode being Lalo getting the info and the mid season finale being him being killed.

Kind of weird that the building on the left in 'Germany' in the long shot when Lalo goes back to break in as well as the tram and the background is all CGI as it was filmed in ABQ.

Comment

• I dont see Werner's boy getting off as easy as Werners wife did

Comment

I dont see Werner's boy getting off as easy as Werners wife did
                    Which one though Kai the asshole one that Mike hit or Casper the sound one?

Comment

Lalo is going to end up in the concrete floor that Walter walks on..Gus has to hide that body..too early for an acid dip..Saul will never know he is dead.
                      I agree.

Gus plan is to lure him to superlab kill the lights and then step over to the hidden gun in the pitch black.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                        Kind of surprised Lalo would know German but ok I guess he can google translate on his phone like the rest of us.
                        Ah these guys never let you down - I wish they would write a Bond movie which all have at least 20 major plot holes. They spent a year writing this season - not surprising it is so tight

So I had forgotten in the bar Werner's widow plain says it 'Werner loved seine Jungs, his boys.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                          The overlapping of where they were at at this point in Breaking Bad, is pretty cool. Weren't they building that lab in season 2 of Breaking Bad?
                          This episode was called 'Black and Blue' there is a Breaking Bad episode called 'Negro y Azul' which is Spanish for that which is the episode (Season 2 Ep 7) immediately before the one where they first meet Saul.

Comment

• Lalo got her name from the travel wire in Season 4 (and that she had a dog which was the security question).

There is a theory which seems correct that when Gus takes the order from the customer and mentions spice curls it reminds him of being in Germany at Madrigal announcing the product, which makes him realise that is where Lalo will be and that he will end up back at the lab so better plant an escape plan - gun and switch out lights.

Comment

• Also I just realized 'spice curls' is maybe a play on Spice Girls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                                Which one though Kai the asshole one that Mike hit or Casper the sound one?

Duh of course it had to be Casper because the contact details of the Slide Rule gift would be from someone that liked Werner so not Kai.

Comment

Working...
                                X