X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    There was a car following them at the end of episode 2 when Jimmy and Kim left the Kettlemans. Could be Hamlin or someone working for Hamlin?

There is a theory that it is Bill Burr (Patrick Kuby) but they may need to do some work in makeup so he looks like he did then...

This is based partly because he was meant to be in an earlier season if BCS but couldn't make it.

If you watched the preview for next week, Hamlin says" Im just warming up"..

Kim does ask somebody if they are following her..

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

The EVIL Kim theory is still alive where Kim married Jimmy and then encouraged him to get the Sand Piper money so she can take it from him because she is so pissed off with him from the stitch up he did to her on Masa Verde - she is playing him. She is the wolf and he is the sheep?
      I have wondered about Kim's motivations myself. Some times she looks like she can't stand to be in the same room with Jimmy, and it's entirely possible she's trying to set him up... or at least bail on him in the end. When "Gene" ends up running the Cinnabon in Nebraska, he might have arranged for that outcome in an attempt to find Kim, but that doesn't mean she wants to be found. Maybe the final ending of this show will be a literal final ending for one or both of them, if they eventually find each other in Nebraska?

Second of the main characters dies by suicide(Chuck). Didn't spoil this one so much for me as I just didn't think about it but in the UK there is now a policy of issuing a warning before a TV show that a suicide will happen and it can be a really bad spoiler, totally ruined an episode of a recent BBC show called 'This is going to hurt' for me at least. I suspect this is a bullshit thing to do and that people affected by suicide or suicidal thoughts would agree but I have no data to prove that. I do, like many people, know a few people who have been affected by suicide or suicidal thoughts and I'll probably ask if they agree with my theory that this is dumb over drinks in the near future. Should I warn them before asking? Should I have warned people before posting this? I don't get it really - if you are suicidal or a loved one committed suicide you probably think about little else so seeing it represented on a TV show shouldn't make a heap of difference. Should we have a warning if someone dies in a show by every other means? Warning someone dies at the end of this in a tragic road accident. Or maybe I'm being a selfish thoughtless pig.
      Nacho did commit suicide, but I'm not sure the disclaimers really apply there. It wasn't a matter of depressing thoughts leading to desperate actions, but more like "well, fuck it I'm dead anyway, so I'd rather pull the trigger myself and not give these assholes the satisfaction" which is some twisted version of pride, I guess. Followed by the other twisted version of pride when feeble old Hector wasted a bunch of bullets on a guy who was already dead. Surprised he didn't strain his bell-ringing finger in the process.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

BCS outside the USA is on Netflix and we don't get the previews(although I'm sure they are on the internet somewhere).

I wouldn't watch them anyway too much spoiler, I try and avoid trailers in cinemas.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
          I have wondered about Kim's motivations myself. Some times she looks like she can't stand to be in the same room with Jimmy, and it's entirely possible she's trying to set him up...
          Now called 'Doing an Amber Turd'

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Grinder episode this week..Gus watching his own house..return of the BB prostitute..man they are really fucking over Hamlin...when does LaLo resurface?

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Mike and Kim meet was cool.....seemed like dad/daughter

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                Mike and Kim meet was cool.....seemed like dad/daughter
                Some fan theories think he's the one that will whack her...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Some fan theories think he's the one that will whack her...
                  I have seen some that say she lives..makes sense..she has helped mold Jimmy into Saul...been the instigator against Hamlin...above clip she says there's a " Story" to tell about Kim..No reason she doesnt make it through this

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

There was the clip in season 4 In a flash forward to 2010 (shortly after the events of "Ozymandias"), where his receptionist Francesca is seen helping Saul shred documents. He reminds her to take a phone call on November 12th (Jimmy's birthday) at an undisclosed location.

It seems very possible that call will be from Kim. Who else could it be?

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This is posted on the CNBC YouTube page, as if it were an actual episode of their documentary series. Very well done.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Fairwrning
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Was wondering where that opening scene was leading to this week..these writers think of everything.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Mike shooting Werner saved him from the Cartel..Lalo goes to wife...just so damn good

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Just read what the real reason for the split season was.... basically they're getting greedy with Emmy nominations. The first half of the season falls under 2022 eligibility, and the Emmy calendar year begins in June, so the second half of the season falls under 2023 eligibility. A bit shameless of them, even though the show certainly deserves the awards.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Lalo has to die right?..Gus hid the gun in the unfinished lab so I assume he gets him.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If he found the info he was looking for at Werner's house, that's probably going to bring him back to the lab. Where he will be met by Gus and/or Mike, most likely.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...