Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I could see Stranger Things jumping the shark pretty soon, I hope I'm wrong.

Game of Thrones is back next month.

Comment

• Full Bug
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Jeez, I hope not, enjoyed the first season....
      Started watching Six feet Under, and re-watching Curb Your Enthusiasm again for the first time since watching it, forgot how much that show made me laugh....Except for that season with the Seinfeld storyline, that was crap if I remember right....
      Game Of Thrones should be good....
      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Damn, Jimmy did a number on Irene. First real moment of realizing how big a shitbag he can be. Granted all those old folks need their cash but he really went low for his share..

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

I hope Nacho survives...great story lines all around but loving the Nacho/Hector bits..

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, this season ended pretty much as I suspected it would. With Hector presumably having his big stroke (or whatever it was) that turns him into a quadraplegic with a bell fetish. And Chuck seemingly taking himself out - though fire was not the method I thought he would use... I actually thought he would electrocute himself accidentally when he was knocking holes in all of his walls.

So is Kim gone now too? Is this when she moves back to Nebraska (guessing that's where she went so they can eventually "flash forward" to her and Jimmy meeting up in the present in the last episode of the series)
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

I was a bit disappointed in the finale...looking forward to the story going forward..loved the sendoff Chuck got by Howard.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                Well, this season ended pretty much as I suspected it would. With Hector presumably having his big stroke (or whatever it was) that turns him into a quadraplegic with a bell fetish.
                It's funny that Gus saved Hector again with CPR after saving him from Mike earlier. He has to stop people from killing Hector because they aren't doing it right.

What I don't get at the moment is that if Gus wants to kill Hector in a horrible way how come he doesn't manage it over the next few years before Breaking Bad.

Maybe he thinks the wheelchair/bell situation is worse punishment for Hector than killing him.

Did anyone notice the lantern in the intro flashback is the same one that Chuck kills himself with?

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  It's funny that Gus saved Hector again with CPR after saving him from Mike earlier. He has to stop people from killing Hector because they aren't doing it right.

What I don't get at the moment is that if Gus wants to kill Hector in a horrible way how come he doesn't manage it over the next few years before Breaking Bad.

Maybe he thinks the wheelchair/bell situation is worse punishment for Hector than killing him.

Did anyone notice the lantern in the intro flashback is the same one that Chuck kills himself with?
                  I think it goes back to Hector making Gus look at his first dead chemist bleeding into the pool..Gus always wanted Hector to look at him when he killed him..Realize it was Gus that killed him. Im guessing after the stroke Gus wont see him much? He was hiding away with Tuco in BB..
                  I didnt think much of the lantern bit at the beginning tying into Chucks " demise"..great writing again to tie it all together.
                  Also just realized, I think the receptionist hired by Jimmy is the same person that plays her in BB.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yes it's the same woman - Francesca.

She is also just about the only person to beat Walt extorting $20k from him for info on how to contact Saul in Season 4.

"Face Off" is the thirteenth episode of the fourth season of Breaking Bad and the forty-sixth episode altogether. It is also the season finale. After Gus leaves the parking garage, Walt rushes to disarm the pipe bomb and remove it from Gus' car. He then enters the hospital and talks with Jesse, asking if he can think of any other place to catch Gus off guard. As they talk, two detectives, Kalanchoe and Munn, approach Jesse and take him in for questioning. At the police station, the detectives qu

I'm definitely going to do a rewatch of BB at some point - that was a hell of an episode as I remember.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

AMC is running BB all day on Sundays right now..watching season 3 now..episode where Hank follows Jessie to the impound..I remember watching this episode the first time wondering how the hell would they get out of the situation...
                      " This is my own personal domicile..bitch"...lmao

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Wonder if Bill Burr will get the call for the next season of Better Call Saul...

Comment

• Igosplut
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I haven't watched TV in years, is that what this is about??
                          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

If you havent seen Breaking Bad, then you need to binge watch it on netflix..then watch Better Call Saul..

Comment

• Full Bug
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                              If you havent seen Breaking Bad, then you need to binge watch it on netflix..then watch Better Call Saul..
                              For sure....I'm re-watching BB for the first time since it aired, on season 4 and enjoying watching it again just as much as the first time, even though I know what happens.....
                              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
                                For sure....I'm re-watching BB for the first time since it aired, on season 4 and enjoying watching it again just as much as the first time, even though I know what happens.....
                                Ill pop on an occasional random episode and still get into every fuckin second of it..

Comment

Working...