Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fairwrning View Post
    Gotta watch the opener again..I know I missed some small tidbits...loved the beginning showing Sauls future..the bottle top from the early Jimmy/Kim scam rolling off the truck..He was doing well....
    Because it was a long shot and impossible to make that bottle top bounce the right way, the bottle top was added afterwards using CGI.

I think I'll be watching each episode twice as well - so much to catch. About 100 Easter eggs in that opening sequence...

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
      So here's the latest on the final season....

It will be 13 episodes, split into two 6 week blocks

First two episodes air on Monday 4/18 and then airing every Monday through May.

Second half begins on July 11
      I didn't realize there was such a big gap in the middle - that's annoying.

Comment

• That was what they did with BB..I hadnt seen it til the final season so I binge watched the first 4-5 seasons and the first half of the last one..I only had to wait a week between for the last 8 episodes..

Comment

That was what they did with BB..I hadnt seen it til the final season so I binge watched the first 4-5 seasons and the first half of the last one..I only had to wait a week between for the last 8 episodes..
          Yeah I was the exact same.

Comment

• Caught up with Breaking Bad really late myself. Same with Game of Thrones... I watched the first 7 seasons of that all in one summer and then had to wait for the last season.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• I did not see that ending coming last night...damn

Comment

• Crazy. What a great show.

Comment

• Really curious if they kill off Kim or does she just leave..Hamlin is going to come into play..

Comment

I did not see that ending coming last night...damn
                    I kind of did when I saw who was at the meeting. Everyone else was in Breaking Bad so safe...

Still great and it was a twist it not being a twist.

Very good acting from Nacho these last three episodes.

Comment

Really curious if they kill off Kim or does she just leave..Hamlin is going to come into play..

Dead, or in jail or she leaves judging by the opening of the season which ruled out Breaking Bad Saul just being a character Jimmy played at work while living happily with Kim.

She was originally from Nebraska though where Gene/Saul/Jimmy is in the present running the Cinnabon so maybe there is a chance of the big happy ending...

Comment

• I'm betting she gets whacked. I love her character though, so I will not like that. But, she was never mentioned or shown in BB, so I gotta believe she's a goner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                          I kind of did when I saw who was at the meeting. Everyone else was in Breaking Bad so safe...

Still great and it was a twist it not being a twist.

Very good acting from Nacho these last three episodes.
                          Great job indeed...those last lines he said to Hector were fantastic both in writing and delivery

Comment

• Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                            I'm betting she gets whacked. I love her character though, so I will not like that. But, she was never mentioned or shown in BB, so I gotta believe she's a goner.
                            I think Hamlin is going to bust her ass for fucking with him..not sure how but I think he will get revenge

Comment

I think Hamlin is going to bust her ass for fucking with him..not sure how but I think he will get revenge
                              There was a car following them at the end of episode 2 when Jimmy and Kim left the Kettlemans. Could be Hamlin or someone working for Hamlin?

There is a theory that it is Bill Burr (Patrick Kuby) but they may need to do some work in makeup so he looks like he did then...

This is based partly because he was meant to be in an earlier season if BCS but couldn't make it.
                              Last edited by Seshmeister; 04-27-2022, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Thoughts after 2nd viewing of 6.3.

The opening shot - the ground is much more overgrown so time has passed and the flower has been nurtured by Nacho's blood.

Don't know how I missed the glass shard was from Gus smashing the glass in the previous episode. Gus again being unusually sloppy because he is stressed.

The painting that Jimmy and Kim have their plan mapped out on the back of was shown being taken out the house in the cold open episode 1. I think there is going to be a lot of that.

What a shitty last meal Nacho got - the chicken man couldn't even give him some of the new spice curls?

The girl at Nacho's apartment playing dominoes foreshadowing the domino effect of everyone in the final scene (Gus, Tyrus, Victor, Hector, the Cousins, Bolsa, and Mike) being killed in Breaking Bad?

They could track the telephone number of that good Samaritan mechanic and kill him.

The EVIL Kim theory is still alive where Kim married Jimmy and then encouraged him to get the Sand Piper money so she can take it from him because she is so pissed off with him from the stitch up he did to her on Masa Verde - she is playing him. She is the wolf and he is the sheep?

Second of the main characters dies by suicide(Chuck). Didn't spoil this one so much for me as I just didn't think about it but in the UK there is now a policy of issuing a warning before a TV show that a suicide will happen and it can be a really bad spoiler, totally ruined an episode of a recent BBC show called 'This is going to hurt' for me at least. I suspect this is a bullshit thing to do and that people affected by suicide or suicidal thoughts would agree but I have no data to prove that. I do, like many people, know a few people who have been affected by suicide or suicidal thoughts and I'll probably ask if they agree with my theory that this is dumb over drinks in the near future. Should I warn them before asking? Should I have warned people before posting this? I don't get it really - if you are suicidal or a loved one committed suicide you probably think about little else so seeing it represented on a TV show shouldn't make a heap of difference. Should we have a warning if someone dies in a show by every other means? Warning someone dies at the end of this in a tragic road accident. Or maybe I'm being a selfish thoughtless pig.
                                Last edited by Seshmeister; 04-27-2022, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X