ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,529 Times in 1,999 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VetteLS5 View Post
    I've never followed DLR on Twitter, visited his youtube channel or his site. I have to assume some if not all have a comments feature, yes? I'm thinking going "black" was his way of getting ahead of the backlash because he knew this would go over like a fart in church.
    Let's be real here. When you're "following" Dave, you're not really following Dave. Unless you see a video with him in it, or hear his voice, it's not really him. To embrace social media, you have to be somewhat "social".

Maybe Dave is so enamored with the Japanese culture, because he really wants to be a Ninja!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

2. Thanked Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

Edwards3rdWife (02-15-2015)

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    06-21-2021 @ 10:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fairwrning View Post
    The first six albums already sound great..how about a remaster of ADKOT..great album but sounds like it was recorded in a tin can..

In a world where most people put the "Music " onto a ipod docking station of some sort and most of the members around are are hooked on that tin can jack ofteness. I get your point> here is my point speakers are in the eye of the beholder music is always meant to be run thru a equalizer to dial in what is right for the end user and the -cosmic debris- of any given days lateral moisture content of time relative dissonance, perhaps speakers that actually move the air in your place and or ride..> dig that!

Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Because they have no idea what the fuck they are doing. They have zero direction.

These guys are so fucking stupid, they probably really believe this is going to be their Double Live Gonzo. Their Alive II. Their Comes Alive. Their Budokan.

Dave seems to be typical of the highly intelligent types. Not a lick of common fucking sense.

Before that Northern European twizznot came here and got her own forum out of the -enamored staff- engorged may be a better word, Talking to "REAL LIVE CHICKS" The quote above would have been thrown into the dump.....the kindly gentle yah sure - The RA- can only demean one or two of the VH members as idiots after 50 years in the bussiness and 75 million cash assets as as idiots...FUCKING FUNNY!
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 02-06-2015 at 09:46 AM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,402 Times in 6,057 Posts

You would fail the Turing Test.

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    You would fail the Turing Test.
    I had to -Lougle that- I had no idea -they the them- have renamed what, was.... already know by other letters arranged in certain sequences .

You have enlightened me as to what - is again- that already had been.

But, music is meant to be tweaked and re-measured by the end user and sent to -large pumps- that delivers rich healthy sounds.

Our speakes=rs go to 11...so do the the bass and treble and all the middy dissarangement you get with a equalizer and or dissecting device for personal pleasure.

The VH camp and DLR know exactly what they are doing to second guess them is asinine....they own the shit we wait and consume...make it our own and move onto the next reason to believe.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-29-2016 @ 10:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks

As much as I appreciate VH putting something out, I really do think it's simply too late for them to start doing the Rush model and releasing a live album every tour. They really should have started doing that as far back as the Van Halen III tour in 1998 or the 2004 Epic Fail tour.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-14-2018 @ 03:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,690 Posts

If the news clip at the VHND is to be believed..........everything is from one night and nothing has been altered, even Dave's voice.

So even the cheerleaders looking forward to this shit and were excited about having Dave's voice fixed got disappointed, too.

They must pay someone to go through the various boards and figure out what exactly the fans don't want.........down to the last detail! Then release that

8. 3 users say thank you to kwame k for this KICKASS post:

atomicpnk47 (02-06-2015),DONNIEP (02-06-2015),ZahZoo (02-06-2015)

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 08:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 1,445 Posts

I don't know if it's been clarified, but I suppose we can assume the re-re-issues don't have any extra songs or takes on them.

Balls.

George Lucas never stooped so low in the rehash department, and he's the king of that shit.

10. Thanked DLR Bridge for this KICKASS post:

chefcraig (02-06-2015)

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

George re does them but puts in different actors, that would be like redoing 5150 with dave.

Wait a minute

Corvette Driver
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-08-2024 @ 04:34 PM
    Status
    Thanks

i cannot believe they release the show as is ....if Dave would know this was being recorded he would stick to the recorded versions
    like he did in 2007, now ....maybe he thinks he sounds cool, he released PANAMA and JUMP Live on the Night Life single CD
    singing unbeliavably bad.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-20-2022 @ 12:18 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DLR Bridge View Post
    They ENCOURAGED bootlegging of the last tour. WHY would they try to sell us what they told us to take for free?
    That's what I don't get. The entire show (not just audio) is available on the Tubes. I'm assuming the sound quality will be better, but other than that, what's the motivation to by the live album?

14. Thanked chuckjitsu for this KICKASS post:

DLR Bridge (02-06-2015)

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chuckjitsu View Post
    That's what I don't get. The entire show (not just audio) is available on the Tubes. I'm assuming the sound quality will be better, but other than that, what's the motivation to by the live album?
    I'm starting to understand their marketing strategy, a flawed one to be sure!

By releasing a live album and a remastered 6-pack they're hoping to appeal to a younger fan base. Parents taking their kids to see one of their favorite bands has worked out great for the Stones, etc. So in that sense.........here's us live and if you liked that go back and listen to our back catalog, here it is remastered!

I'm sure they're looking at what Page has done and the success Zep has had with reissues.

The huge difference is..........Page put tons of extras in his remasters and anyone in this day and age puts out a DVD, not just an audio only album.

So in a classic VH way, they got it half right. Sure remaster stuff to bring the highest quality audio to market, release a live album to show the band's still got it but.........typical VH fashion take the absolute laziest half ass route!

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-07-2015 @ 05:45 AM
    Status
    Thanks

This whole thing is just a big kick in the nads....

You know, really, I can't figure out who I'm more mad at, the band or myself for getting sucked into this AGAIN! I feel like a battered spouse when the cops show up. I can't leave, I love them.

I have the concert I saw in 2012 on DVD and CD (thanks again HR wherever you are). I've watched it 2 times. Dave ain't Dave anymore. I know he's 60+ but that doesn't mean I have to waste my money on it.

I think they are going to be shocked how little it sells. NO ONE outside of the greatest of fan boys will purchase this thing. Crap, even the cover looks like a poor early 90's Clip Art job. I want new music.

Sorry boys, gonna have to pass on this.

17. 10 users say thank you to SilvioDante for this KICKASS post:

Angel (02-06-2015),atomicpnk47 (02-06-2015),chefcraig (02-06-2015),chuckjitsu (02-06-2015),DLR Bridge (02-06-2015),Edwards3rdWife (02-15-2015),guwapo_rocker (02-06-2015),kwame k (02-06-2015),TFM_Dale (02-08-2015),thismusicsux (02-11-2015)

Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-07-2019 @ 08:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SilvioDante View Post
    This whole thing is just a big kick in the nads....

You know, really, I can't figure out who I'm more mad at, the band or myself for getting sucked into this AGAIN! I feel like a battered spouse when the cops show up. I can't leave, I love them.

I have the concert I saw in 2012 on DVD and CD (thanks again HR wherever you are). I've watched it 2 times. Dave ain't Dave anymore. I know he's 60+ but that doesn't mean I have to waste my money on it.

I think they are going to be shocked how little it sells. NO ONE outside of the greatest of fan boys will purchase this thing. Crap, even the cover looks like a poor early 90's Clip Art job. I want new music.

Sorry boys, gonna have to pass on this.
    agreed 100%. THIS IS A LAZY ASS MONEY GRAB. not even a new tune or two. like wtf? not even going to touch up Dave's voice? yikes.

get ready. Next "album" will be another "best of" ffs.

NEW TUNES GUYS. NEW doesn't mean re-packaged, or digitally remastered. Which by the way- How is this news? Didnt they already remastered the 6 pack already?

19. Thanked BiG_Troubles for this KICKASS post:

thismusicsux (02-11-2015)

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 04:34 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,093 Times in 2,004 Posts

Blog Entries
    I bet I could make them win Zah. But they'd have to bust their balls. Well, as much as doing a media tour, and other things the right way, would be busting balls. I could turn this fan base on its fucking head. Any number of us could do that. But they would have to put their pride, and their ignorance aside. They would have to hear some things they don't want to hear, or can't seem to accept. There are ways to do the right things, they just aren't interested in doing them.

What is Ed's motivation behind this?
    What is Dave's motivation behind this?
    What is Al's motivation behind this?

Wolf? He's just sitting back collecting dough at this point. I gotta believe he is much happier in, and with, Tremonti at this point in his musical career. I'm sure he loves getting on stage with his Dad and Uncle, and playing those great songs. But let's be real. It's not doing shit for his creativity.
    I agree wholeheartedly... It could be done without any of those lazy, old fuckers even breaking a sweat. Hell you could light the whole media landscape on fire and fill the net with enough to feed the fans regularly and those idiots wouldn't even need to leave the house for most of it.

As you said... pride and ignorance would have to be moved out of the way. That will require several large trucks and multiple trips to move that load...

21. Thanked ZahZoo for this KICKASS post:

chefcraig (02-06-2015)

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 04:34 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,093 Times in 2,004 Posts

Blog Entries
    Maybe Dave is so enamored with the Japanese culture, because he really wants to be a Ninja!
    In a creepy wrassling mask and bunny-jammies...

23. Thanked ZahZoo for this KICKASS post:

Angel (02-06-2015)

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kwame k View Post
    I'm starting to understand their marketing strategy, a flawed one to be sure!

By releasing a live album and a remastered 6-pack they're hoping to appeal to a younger fan base. Parents taking their kids to see one of their favorite bands has worked out great for the Stones, etc. So in that sense.........here's us live and if you liked that go back and listen to our back catalog, here it is remastered!

I'm sure they're looking at what Page has done and the success Zep has had with reissues.

The huge difference is..........Page put tons of extras in his remasters and anyone in this day and age puts out a DVD, not just an audio only album.

So in a classic VH way, they got it half right. Sure remaster stuff to bring the highest quality audio to market, release a live album to show the band's still got it but.........typical VH fashion take the absolute laziest half ass route!
    If they're trying to appeal to a younger fan base, why don't they experiment with some different (read: younger) opening bands? I thought it was a bit ironic that Dave made an appearance at the Foo show because I thought FF would've made a great opening band for them on either of the last two tours. FF are headliners in their own right, but they love VH and I'd venture that they would have willing supported VH on those tours for at least part of the tour. Hell, let somebody like Rival Sons open some shows!

Of course, you don't really see the words "progressive" and "Van Halen" in the same sentence too often these days, so there is that.

25. Thanked chuckjitsu for this KICKASS post:

kwame k (02-06-2015)

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-29-2016 @ 10:26 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Thanks but no thanks. This is the ultimate in laziness. These guys are clueless as usual. Disappointing to say the least.

27. Thanked atomicpnk47 for this KICKASS post:

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

If they're trying to appeal to a younger fan base, why don't they experiment with some different (read: younger) opening bands? I thought it was a bit ironic that Dave made an appearance at the Foo show because I thought FF would've made a great opening band for them on either of the last two tours. FF are headliners in their own right, but they love VH and I'd venture that they would have willing supported VH on those tours for at least part of the tour. Hell, let somebody like Rival Sons open some shows!

Of course, you don't really see the words "progressive" and "Van Halen" in the same sentence too often these days, so there is that.
    They always have had a history of having the worst or bands outside their genre open for them.......at least when Dave's with them.

The FF would be too much of a threat and unless they did like a huge festival tour where there were multiple bands, I don't see them bringing on another awesome band. Black Sabbath taught them that lesson.

Getting on one of the big festivals tours as the headliner and having a ton of younger bands would of been the smart play on the last two tours and would still be the best way to get their music to a younger set of ears.

Makes too much sense and might just make them more successful or relevant to the younger generations so obviously, that'll never happen.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 12:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 2,583 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    As you said... pride and ignorance would have to be moved out of the way. That will require several large trucks and multiple trips to move that load...
    The issue is much like dealing with a shithead coworker: He/she behaves in a manner that is simply debilitating, yet management throws up their hands and states "Well, what am I gonna do about it? He/she works for the city, for Christ's sake..."

In an odd way, the befuddled and genuinely clue-free Van Halen business/management platform of the past 30 years or so has actually had the ironic benefit of teaching me all of what NOT to do in my professional life and finances.

Dickheads. Be one, hire several. And all the world revolves around you, while after a bit life seems to doubt your importance, let alone mere existence...

Damn. It used to be cool to be a VH fan. Now, nobody even notices the t shirt when I go food shopping.

30. Thanked chefcraig for this KICKASS post:

kwame k (02-06-2015)

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

They always have had a history of having the worst or bands outside their genre open for them.......at least when Dave's with them.

The FF would be too much of a threat and unless they did like a huge festival tour where there were multiple bands, I don't see them bringing on another awesome band. Black Sabbath taught them that lesson.

Getting on one of the big festivals tours as the headliner and having a ton of younger bands would of been the smart play on the last two tours and would still be the best way to get their music to a younger set of ears.

Makes too much sense and might just make them more successful or relevant to the younger generations so obviously, that'll never happen.
    I could see them being leery of having a band like FF open for them and then being embarrassed when they start their show and half the crowd has left, but no guts, no glory! I mean Dave was willing to sing the lyrics to Hang 'em High off a piece of paper during a show last time out, so what the fuck?

32. 3 users say thank you to chuckjitsu for this KICKASS post:

DLR Bridge (02-06-2015),kwame k (02-06-2015),thismusicsux (02-11-2015)

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The biggest disappointment for me is.........I really thought ADKOT was a classic VH album!

It had some new stuff and some reworking of older demos. Just like every album up to 1984 had!

I wasn't looking for a game changing album like VHI or a new Eruption just more of the same like ADKOT.

Oh well, I've pretty much vented enough about this new live fiasco! Plenty of great new underground music out there and some great surprises from older acts to fill 2015's music player!

I mean Dylan just released a cover of Sinatra standards so the bar was set kinda high anyways

34. Thanked kwame k for this KICKASS post:

bru87tr (02-26-2015)

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I could see them being leery of having a band like FF open for them and then being embarrassed when they start their show and half the crowd has left, but no guts, no glory! I mean Dave was willing to sing the lyrics to Hang 'em High off a piece of paper during a show last time out, so what the fuck?
    Sadly, if they tour it will be with another one of Bob Marley's kids opening or a reunited KC and the Sunshine Band and probably the exact same set list as 2012 with a couple of bones thrown in

Plenty of other great shows coming around metro Detroit in 2015!
    Last edited by kwame k; 02-06-2015 at 02:50 PM.

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

If you want Dave to sing thru the affection and -sensative butthole- box like all these big strong C&W manly men singers Rappers and 13 year olds who can,t write play or sing YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!!!

You homos want Dave to sound like a display at the museum of Philly delllffia freeedom, audience response when they look upon all the wonderment of Eltons' piano chair.Tune your radio to what once was rock and roll.

Most music these days is sampled and destroyed by the producers...that is why there is no uniformity throught any one given disk... every song sounds like it was taped six months apart...WHY!!! because the buttons exist and people want to use all the buttons on the sound recording board..DIG IT!

Run it thru the computer "affectionatly yours box" that will make it sound good like Roddenberys wife on Star Trek do'in the," Computer Working " line.

Top notch rapperrs rap about getting tail capping cops thru the box and to me they sound like Bieber at a casting call if you know what i mean..?

PERHAPS THANK your ears VH and DLR retain the rights to their music after it is recorded...and it ISNTTTTT!!!! changed dramatically by a production team of 50 each getting his or her slash at it.

P.S. Cher was the only one who ever used the -Affections BOX- correctly in "Believe" if you don't choke up a bit, to on that tune your aren't alive. No one should have used it after that.

37. Thanked clarathecarrot for this KICKASS post:

BITEYOASS (02-06-2015)

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I am happy as i want to be, VH as a group sounds and plays exactly like they do.

If want to hear anything else I will listen to something else.

OH WAIT!!! Just think if Dave sounded like Sarah Brightman....perhaps one of the finest voices of all time.....yeah I get it, that's what you all want.

My bad, I thought you wanted to hear what they sound like in reality..and learn to accept it as it is..when i want to hear something other than DLR I change the cd.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clarathecarrot View Post
    If you want Dave to sing thru the affection and -sensative butthole- box like all these big strong C&W manly men singers Rappers and 13 year olds who can,t write play or sing YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!!!

You homos want Dave to sound like a display at the museum of Philly delllffia freeedom, audience response when they look upon all the wonderment of Eltons' piano chair.Tune your radio to what once was rock and roll.

Most music these days is sampled and destroyed by the producers...that is why there is no uniformity throught any one given disk... every song sounds like it was taped six months apart...WHY!!! because the buttons exist and people want to use all the buttons on the sound recording board..DIG IT!

Run it thru the computer "affectionatly yours box" that will make it sound good like Roddenberys wife on Star Trek do'in the," Computer Working " line.

Top notch rapperrs rap about getting tail capping cops thru the box and to me they sound like Bieber at a casting call if you know what i mean..?

PERHAPS THANK your ears VH and DLR retain the rights to their music after it is recorded...and it ISNTTTTT!!!! changed dramatically by a production team of 50 each getting his or her slash at it.

P.S. Cher was the only one who ever used the -Affections BOX- correctly in "Believe" if you don't choke up a bit, to on that tune your aren't alive. No one should have used it after that.
    As usual with your huff head rants, I read the first line of your inane gibberish, Thome!

Who said they want an auto-tune Dave!

The fact is on the 2012 tour he was singing in that God awful high voice that he's convinced that is getting better with age, it isn't and it's not even on the original recordings. So it's not an issue of trying to sound like the record!

And his voice was a 1,000% better in 2008 but Ed was too fucked up then.

Ed was amazing in 2012 and Dave wasn't so crawl back in you trailer, huff some more glue and STFU!

Talk to Blaze lately

40. 2 users say thank you to kwame k for this KICKASS post:

thismusicsux (02-11-2015),Von Halen (02-06-2015)

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    10-11-2020 @ 03:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks

More likely it's because they're sex perverts

42. 3 users say thank you to lesfunk for this KICKASS post:

Angel (02-06-2015),kwame k (02-06-2015),Von Halen (02-06-2015)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lesfunk View Post
    More likely it's because they're sex perverts
    The Japs are? I'm checking flights!

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

As usual with your huff head rants, I read the first line of your inane gibberish, Thome!

Who said they want an auto-tune Dave!

The fact is on the 2012 tour he was singing in that God awful high voice that he's convinced that is getting better with age, it isn't and it's not even on the original recordings. So it's not an issue of trying to sound like the record!

And his voice was a 1,000% better in 2008 but Ed was too fucked up then.

Ed was amazing in 2012 and Dave wasn't so crawl back in you trailer, huff some more glue and STFU!

Talk to Blaze lately
    Hey ererrrybodie watch Kwackie Doodle, Micro Manage himself out of spending the last year describing how much he doesn't want to be a fan of Van Halen.

Here, go get centered then come back and get with the program. HERE ARE SOME PROPER VOCALIZATIONS

"Huff head" was Lounges line get some original material It's the fucking 90's afterall..jeez.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,402 Times in 6,057 Posts

The Japs are? I'm checking flights!
    "Don't get the soap in my eye..."

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clarathecarrot View Post
    Hey ererrrybodie watch Kwackie Doodle, Micro Manage himself out of spending the last year describing how much he doesn't want to be a fan of Van Halen.

Here, go get centered then come back and get with the program. HERE ARE SOME PROPER VOCALIZATIONS

"Huff head" was Lounges line get some original material It's the fucking 90's afterall..jeez.

Nice try huff head.........huff head was coined for your internet bride, Blaze, as in, some huff head haiku!

Your shit wasn't funny back before your epic meltdown as Thome and it's still not funny!

I'm pretty sure you're trying to type some sort of English, the letters are from the English alphabet but cryptographers would have an easier time deciphering the Voynich manuscript than any babble you spew!

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I think a few of the members here dated Blaze for awhile.

Always with the get what I, never had..lol..... DORKS....lol. It was a game, I never knew her.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You mean that entire epic board wide meltdown where you slithered away and dumped Thome for Clara was all an act?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Kwame, if you're going to eat a carrot, go start a thread dedicated to it. You two are fucking up our bitch session about this FUCKED UP CASH GRAB OF A FUCKING VH IS GETTING READY TO INFLICT ON US!

50. Thanked Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah Wackie Doodle..listen to the man Von Owns ...everything even what we comment on

then listen to this it will explain everything was always real...

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Nope..........I'm going out Kamikaze style in this thread and making Thome my new BFF!

Fuck it! If the mighty VH ship is going down, I'm taking everyone with me and bringing Thome in as my wing man!

Un-ban Gar and lets get this fucking party started

53. Thanked kwame k for this KICKASS post:

Von Halen (02-06-2015)

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

https://mobile.twitter.com/search/?q...ryBirds&s=hash

Well, Wolf has been reading the boards.

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-17-2021 @ 08:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Cool

Yeah, yeah! Blah, blah, blah. I don't give a fuck! I'm buying this set. Why you ask? Well.........

1) Dave had no control over the last remasters, and Eddie was way up there in nutty-drunk-Howard Hughes ozone land. So who knows if those remasters were the ones they originally intended, or Warner Bros. were trying to recoup the losses from the Van Cherone debacle.

2) Frankly, I don't give a damn if Mikey will never be in =VH= again. He's gone to the cheddar-side. Plus, I'm pretty sure he never liked Dave to begin with, and would prefer never to work with him again.

3) Here's a hot naked woman on the beach

56. 6 users say thank you to BITEYOASS for this KICKASS post:

78/84 guy (02-07-2015),chefcraig (02-06-2015),kwame k (02-06-2015),m_dixon1984 (02-06-2015),thismusicsux (02-11-2015),vandeleur (02-06-2015)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BITEYOASS View Post

2) Frankly, I don't give a damn if Mikey will never be in =VH= again. He's gone to the cheddar-side. Plus, I'm pretty sure he never liked Dave to begin with, and would prefer never to work with him again.
    Yeah, you would be wrong.

I'll bet you Dave had no control over these "remasters", but you go ahead bend over for for that fuckin'! Make sure you buy every version of EVERYTHING!

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

OK, I stand corrected, Bitey!

If you're gonna throw in the hot naked chick clause, I'll concede and buy everything that they put out

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/search/?q...ryBirds&s=hash

Well, Wolf has been reading the boards.
    Maybe if they listened to the fucking fans before they spent money releasing a fucking show from a fucking tour in which they encouraged the fans to fucking tape and that HD multi-cam boots are already available!

Maybe if they looked at how every other fucking artist releases live music nowadays.......fucking DVD bonus material and an extra behind the fucking scenes disc!

Maybe if they fucking look at how Page and every other fucking major artist handles remasters.

No.....the fucking bonus material is Dave's ad lib lyrics in fucking red on the album fucking sleeve!

Do fucking Fair Warning in it's entirety or fucking anything else than a motherfucking show I can already get on fucking YouTube
    Last edited by kwame k; 02-06-2015 at 06:11 PM.

60. 2 users say thank you to kwame k for this KICKASS post:

Fairwrning (02-06-2015),thismusicsux (02-11-2015)

Thread Information