Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Apparently the entire album is now available online, and Van Halen Radio is streaming it online all day today....

I don't know....

I fully realize that it's inevitable, so I'm not surprised that now that it's available online....

But I think it's completely fucked up for Van Halen Radio to be streaming it before the official release date....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

But I think it's completely fucked up for Van Halen Radio to be streaming it before the official release date....
      Why ??

Are you afraid someone might hear what turds sound like before they get flushed ??

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I'm guessing that Van Halen Radio isn't 'official' in any way?
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

What a rip off !!

Where's the live lyrics ??

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Why ??

Are you afraid someone might hear what turds sound like before they get flushed ??

That's not the point, but you know that....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
              Apparently the entire album is now available online, and Van Halen Radio is streaming it online all day today....

I don't know....

I fully realize that it's inevitable, so I'm not surprised that now that it's available online....

Yes, all the more so as the CD sounds much better than the online clips that are mp3s.

I've just listened to half of CD1 in my car - had to finish some class work before driving up to a ski resort, so I'll listen to the rest while driving.

I went up to "Hear about it later". I'm relieved with the sound of the CDs, which is much better than what was feared.

I'm the One and Somebody Get me a Doctor are killers, as Dave sings them well. Everybody Wants Some!!! is incredible! Though Dave's vocals are a little below the band's performance (but this we already knew). Dave's break got me thinking he improved his Japanese (though I know nothing apart from sayonara, sake, namaste, yamaha, kawasaki...) but should have practised his singing instead...
              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                Yes, all the more so as the CD sounds much better than the online clips that are mp3s.

I've just listened to half of CD1 in my car - had to finish some class work before driving up to a ski resort, so I'll listen to the rest while driving.

I went up to "Hear about it later". I'm relieved with the sound of the CDs, which is much better than what was feared.

I'm the One and Somebody Get me a Doctor are killers, as Dave sings them well. Everybody Wants Some!!! is incredible! Though Dave's vocals are a little below the band's performance (but this we already knew). Dave's break got me thinking he improved his Japanese (though I know nothing apart from sayonara, sake, namaste, yamaha, kawasaki...) but should have practised his singing instead...
                Does Dave sing his bad version of DTNA, or his really really bad version of DTNA?

Just curious.
                WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

He should have done the entire album in Japanese...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

He should have done the entire album in Japanese...

you're in pretty good shape, E.
                    Roth Army Icon
                    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• vaijuju
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                      Does Dave sing his bad version of DTNA, or his really really bad version of DTNA?

Just curious.
                      bad for the first verse ! but before the break , some cool stuffs by Dave!
                      http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• Fairwrning
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

What a rip off !!

Where's the live lyrics ??

Comment

• Silexxx
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Sep 2010

There you go. Full Album. Beer me up!