X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philouze
    Banned
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
    Mate go knock one out ,very few problems in life can't be wanked away if you make the effort
    Don't bother, V. For an "ADD, Anxiety, Depression, OCD" guy, he's doing good. Otherwise he'd already be institutionalized.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      Sammy says he's too old to put up with Eddie's shit.
      So, he'd still come back in less than two seconds...

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by fraroc
        ADD, Anxiety, Depression, OCD......
        LMFAO !!!

Comment

• VetteLS5
          Commando
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by WARF
          I can't think of any reason why this would be released..... Even Helen Keller would take a listen to this and throw the disc out of the window....
          You mean throw the disc accidentally into a wall, chair, or perhaps bathtub, right?

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by FALCO
            Van Halen has been my favorite band since hearing Van Halen I played on my friends brothers turntable in 1980.
            Van Halen fronted by Diamond David Lee Roth ONLY to be specific. I can honestly say that I am baffled, irked, and very suspect as to why THIS was released. Going back over most of the YouTube's from '07/'08, there EASILY was enough material to put out a KILLER LIVE CD! There were more than enough shows that EVH was in good form. Better form than DLR in his horrific form from the '12/'13 Tour. And in '07/'08 Dave was the Rock God that he should have been: Swagger, killer attitude, and he SANG THE FUCKING SONGS IN THE RIGHT KEY WITH THE RIGHT MELODY!!! Was it PERFECT? Of course not, but there was 100% more to work with than the abomination that my ears have listened to from Tokyo. He tore it up on the '07/'08 run.

What? They wanted some new material from ADKOT??? Well, so glad that China Town is how that material should be represented...

I know many are wanting the vaults opened. But in this case I would have just settled for an entire setlist from different '07/'08 dates (maybe even a DVD from that tour). Maybe being a singer I'm jaded, but I LISTEN TO THE SINGER when listening to songs. As AMAZING as EVH was on this last tour, DLR was BEYOND sub par. And I blame his ridiculous vocal choices... he obviously can still growl that mid range when he wants to. He just chooses to sing in this manner and change all the melodies.

I also find it interesting that DavidLeeRoth.com is still black.

I don't know. I think there is something very weird going on. Even if there isn't and all is shangri-la with VH, I cannot accept this travesty to be called "The definitive LIVE Van Halen with David Lee Roth".

FALCO
            \m/ \m/
            Excellent post!

I could easily do without any version of "China Town", though.

Besides, how sad that it all comes to this... A more than questionable choice for a "definitive" live album, Ed who doesn't even know where Dave lives nor have his phone number, Dave who just vanished since he performed with Grohl & Co, and even doubt he's still aboard...

It's probably been suggested here before, but what if Dave were pissed at Wolf's being allowed to release a solo album, while he (supposedly) recorded stuff with John 5 which maybe the VH Bros denied him the right to issue?
            Maybe he disagreed about the upcoming release but had no say about it, in addition. The more I think about it, the more I sense that Dave is seriously mad at the Van Halens (and, who knows, at his own fan base who don't spare him on the Internet these days), hence his shutting down his site, like saying "Fuck you all!"...

This is really disturbing, when you've been following them with great interest for over three decades and waiting for them to get back together for over twenty years. All the more so as even here, you can read hardcore fans about to give it all up...
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
              and, who knows, at his own fan base who don't spare him on the Internet these days...
              So, it's our fault ??

C'mon dude...

If I were Dave, I'd still be disenchanted about playing with Edwad's son rather than Michael Anthony...

You don't replace a professional seasoned rock star with your chubby kid...

I'm tired of the 3/4 Van Halen bullshit...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                My god, this one here made my sides hurt
                This one got me...

"I've been told that Van Gogh took one listen to this shit and ran to the kitchen to cut his other ear off. It's that bad."

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  So, it's our fault ??

C'mon dude...
                  Of course it isn't our fault. It's just fact, what people here and elsewhere have been led to think.
                  posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                  posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Fwd to 9:30 for a chilling version of She's The Woman...

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                      It's just fact, what people here and elsewhere have been led to think.
                      I don't agree with that...

There's plenty of praise for Dave when he does something good...

Comment

• philouze
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2004

Dave knows he sounds like shite, nobody cares about his Roth Show, and he saw that there was no fan hoopla regarding his new solo album.
                        Regarding his website going black, maybe the guy's become wise. Maybe he figured that "low profile" was a better option..

But then again, I don't know, I'm a hater.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Hater...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

This one should seal the deal...

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Edwad sucks every bit as bad as Dave does on that bullshit...

Pathetic...

Comment

• philouze
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2004

I don't know if you'll agree with me here, E.
                                But not only this is painful, it's also worth pissing with laughter.

Comment

Working...