X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Fairwrning
    You guys suck...Im buying this thing and going right to " Jump"..cant wait..
    Ed! Add Fairwrning to your retard list, pronto!

Comment

• SilvioDante
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2004

I almost had myself talked into buying this. I just can't. Just think, you probably release one of the better tunes to start a buzz. Hope that's not the case here cause that is awful.

And I stick with my statement, my boot of the Nashville show I went to is better than this. And remember, they encouraged taping.
      "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
        Maybe some Ice Cream will make the burning stop...

Couldn't tell what that pickup was. International? Saw the '69 Camaro and the old VW. (I watched the video several times )

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

No comment on the Titties tho
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DiverDowninKy
            Groupie
            • Dec 2011

I'll take this anyday over the shit VH trying to sell us....

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

I've just listened to RWTD (after a first failing attempt where I only got the first tenth of a second of Dave's yelling, then an awful, deafening buzz that forced me to shut down my computer, caused by some Japanese virus, probably) and I don't think it sounds that bad, honestly. Not exactly what you'd expect as a diehard fan as "the definitive live album" for sure, but I agree with Zah about the fact it's much better than what we heard in the boots. OK, it's much less good and thorough than the 2007/08 tour, but between that Tokyo Dome and nothing, I'd rather get it and play it loud, with an adequate amount of beer... and it will make it.
              Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 03-03-2015, 01:49 PM.
              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

I may like you homos in some other thread but this thread is about this shit.

Go back to the fucking Links and stay there I know where you fags come from. Hagarites..the lot o'u..You listen to all the Me me metube shit download and burn all the this tube shit saturate your selves with 500 different versions of the tour pick out the, bass at this show, the guitar at the next, half the drums at 15 other shows and then think your a fan...fuck off.

This is live CD of a show without overdubs from the six pack wich I am sure you non-fans would prefer HEY FUCK!!! watch the fucking tube vid and play Panama on your stereo ..NICE ..............twits..

Get a clue grow up .

There are lipsinks of most bands out there for you... Madonna does it on every tune live. More your style.

Kids these days all homos....no clue cell phone junkies media wash brain homos I say.

If I find you on my front yard sick my 73 years old poodle up you wazzooz.

P.S. Owned.
                2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                  Full Member Status

• May 2010

And don't forget to keep demanding and explaining how much better the studio versions from 40 years ago are.

That makes you cunts real important critically around the net of R&R sites in your abilities to look like a fucking hapless tools Then thank spank yourselves silly with your, I like you too button, then you can all fuck off and go play SIMS together at your virtual farm.

Punks.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by DiverDowninKy

I'll take this anyday over the shit VH trying to sell us....

What do you mean.... you'll take this ..THERE IT IS!!!! Dumbshit ...Take....anyday.... what,??.... you got it!!! I can see it too it's right there...

WFT!!!

You know better I would think with 27 thousands posts..member # 69 did you design this site..old school.....Brilliant.
                    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 03-03-2015, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

My second impression... after listening to the full songs. I hate it... I hate all of you, too!!

I now fully understand why they chose not to doctor any of the vocals... Doctors take an oath to do no harm. The only treatment option available would be to terminate. So much for dying with dignity...
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Same groups of fans who watch a movie these days 90% GCI and don't realize what they are watching is a picture of there favorite star on a green screen with a cartoon placed around then ..no clue .

Sounds like a live concert to me.

A good one.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                          I've just listened to RWTD (after a first failing attempt where I only got the first tenth of a second of Dave's yelling, then an awful, deafening buzz that forced me to shut down my computer, caused by some Japanese virus, probably) and I don't think it sounds that bad, honestly. Not exactly what you'd expect as a diehard fan as "the definitive live album" for sure, but I agree with Zah about the fact it's much better than what we heard in the boots. OK, it's much less good and thorough than the 2007/08 tour, but between that Tokyo Dome and nothing, I'd rather get it and play it loud, with an adequate amount of beer... and it will make it.
                          They would have been better off taking selected gems from each show or at least perhaps putting together 3 from one show, 2 from another and so on.

To expect one show from the last tour to be worthy of being their definitive live album...well that is tough to live up to.

And we wonder why VH doesn't;t put out much in the press??? Us "fans" will dissect and shred every word and nuance presented to us.

If they positioned this show as one night as good as any other show they played and nothing more I am sure we would find fault with that as well.

The production value seems good. I am sure it will have its moments that are great but overall be just decent.
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                            My second impression... after listening to the full songs. I hate it... I hate all of you, too!!

I now fully understand why they chose not to doctor any of the vocals... Doctors take an oath to do no harm. The only treatment option available would be to terminate. So much for dying with dignity...
                            Folded like a cheap Sears tent...that didn't take long.

I hear you. The vocal at the beginning of Panama don't even sound like Dave. Still, HFT is going to be killer as well as a few others based on the youtube footage.

As long as there is more coming including some archival with the new publishing deal I am ok with this
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

I know what would be PERFECT if they took the live MUSIC and re-sang every tune in the studio!!!!yeay!!! Then erased the live vocals and whango!!!

Perfect for the Modern fan.

Or even Better Re played the Music part added that to the overdubbed studio re singing of the live music and erased the live playing and added studio playing over that!!!! YEAY!!!!!!

It would be studio vocal over dubs matched to studio music overdubs with the live vocals and music removed..YAY!!!

you guys win and are awesome...your right..wait then take the audience out oh my PERFECTION!!!

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                                What do you mean.... you'll take this ..THERE IT IS!!!! Dumbshit ...Take....anyday.... what,??.... you got it!!! I can see it too it's right there...

WFT!!!

You know better I would think with 27 thousands posts..member # 69 did you design this site..old school.....Brilliant.
                                Hey, dumbfuck. He has 69 posts. Also, it's CGI, not "GCI".

Ed! Add another suck dick to your retard list! In fact, put this one at the top! He LOVES this inferior GARBAGE you are selling him!

I bet you smile while you're getting sodomized, you ignorant fuck.

How about you go to the Links, and hang with the Clichegar lovers. You'll fit right in with the VH can do no wrong Redhead crowd from '85-'95 that hangs out there.

Comment

Working...