X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
    How can this be something contractually obligated via Interscope but released on WB..? Dumbass...
    I dunno...

What happened to the Interscope deal and why would WB put this out ??

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
      Even Right here Right Now is a joy to listen to compared to this shipwreck...
      I cannot believe anyone one member of good standing would admit to even knowing what that means..lol.

I believe most of your are i realty Ed fans more than Dave... statements like this and others today seem awfully like Guitars 101 would be a better site for your musician need to be involved internet desires.

But this site is more action ...I get it...wink wink
      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
        Right now is not the time for judgement day because I want the best of both worlds.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

"Dirty Water Dog"...

Now I wish I didn't post that Ga y bullshit...

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

I bet the kids will be running out to buy those massively overpriced EVH amps after getting this album in their mits...

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

A used Peavey 5150 is a better sounding amp...

BTW...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

At one time, Van Halen was a real band that put out nothing less than superior recordings...
                That is true...wasn't there someone reputable involved in the mastering/mixing of this?
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Seeing as how this new record sucks so mightily, Von and I have decided to put out our very own definitive live Van Halen record! The cover artwork below sucks but it's just as good as the crap on the new VH record. Plus we don't have to pay Van Halen a penny because it ain't Van Halen - just like this new live record THEY are selling. So PM me now for your very own copy!

Super Duper FREE Bonus Track Preview Right Here!!

Light Up The Sky Motherfuckers!! Click Here To Listen
                  Last edited by DONNIEP; 03-03-2015, 03:49 PM.
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

A used Peavey 5150 is a better sounding amp...

BTW...
                    Is it? I have the 50w combo and it sounds better than any Marshall I have heard...haven't heard too many of the Peavys
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Here's a good one...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Hey...its the alternate version...b-sides and all.
                        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                          Is it?
                          The 5150 II in particular is what I meant...

Ted Nugent gets a great tone with them...

Check out this guy...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                            Seeing as how this new record sucks so mightily, Von and I have decided to put out our very own definitive live Van Halen record! The cover artwork below sucks but it's just as good as the crap on the new VH record. Plus we don't have to pay Van Halen a penny because it ain't Van Halen - just like this new live record THEY are selling. So PM me now for your very own copy!

Super Duper FREE Bonus Track Preview Right Here!!

Light Up The Sky Motherfuckers!!

This is exactly what VH and DLR are thinking you now have the - live soundboard- with all you need every other guitarist wannabe engineer, musician.... and just end users,... abilities to edit with pro tools and other cheap programs they are waiting for everyone to separate this all digitally into 24trac...(easy at any home pc) and represent it as functionally actually what VH wanted to produce...then place on Utubbby and get soemHITS!!!!

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwhhhhh Yeaya!!! Its'rock and rolllllllllllll owwwwwwww....ALREET!
                            2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                              Re-read my post dipshit you already have that why would you WANT THAT OVER the new Live CD...you already have it WANT is the retarded expletive in the post assmunch...want what was what you already have one dimentional thinking and desiring what was sgreat 40 years ago..amazingly WIERD!!

Hey you know what I want a live CD from the Japanese tour without 50 middle managements, FUCKS like you, DIALING in there favorite % or sampling each word from 50 shows stringing it together in THEBOX till you have 454,000 edits to create ONE BADASSAS unreality.

PS I saw DLR VH firsts tour 2X just months apart and the last THING I want is Vault material who wants to listen to what was HOTTER THAN SHIT....but completely un-reality as it applies today.

Fuck that vault shit.
                              You are a dumbass. You don't want the vaulted material from the REAL motherfucking VAN HALEN, because it's old material, but you want an inferior performance of the SAME FUCKING OLD MATERIAL, because it was recorded more recently. Guess what else you stupid fucking carrot. We already have this garbage too, just like the other bootleg stuff you so adamantly say we already have. So why are you so hot for this album, if we already have it? Oh, I already answered that for you. Because you are STUPID!

As far as the LIVE stuff goes, I prefer LIVE and unfucked with. I am the one that wants the US Festival thrown onto DVD with ZERO manipulation done to it, other than it being from the original source.

But I am NOT going to sit here and act like these HORRIBLE fucking versions of these songs are great, just because they were recorded in 2013 instead of 1983. You fucking idiots can polish this turd all you want, but it's still a fucking turd. You want to spend $10 on this shit because it'll make you feel better, go right the fuck ahead. This shit wouldn't make my list if I was stranded on a desert island. I'd fucking listen to Oklahoma City 1978 a zillion times before ONE of these fucking songs from this "definitive live album" EVER made it to my ears on my fucking iphone, ipod or iwhatthefuckever.

You get beat up by the bully only so many times before you either kick his ass, or you find a different way home from school. These motherfuckers just keep fucking us, their most loyal diehard fans, because we can't seem to find a different route home. Well guess what? I've found a different route. I ain't buying this shit. Neither will the rest of the world. This motherfucking "definitive live album" won't go gold, platinum or motherfucking cubic zirconia. It won't sell enough to reach the plastic status they will use to make the LP's with. This is going to be a big fat fucking FAILURE, that they won't be able to deny! Maybe, just maybe, this will mean enough of us have stood up to this bully, and they'll be forced to release a real live show, when they were really good. Yeah, you suck dick motherfuckers can sit there and say "well, they really weren't that great live back in the day either". BULLFUCKINGSHIT!! At one time they were REALLY FUCKING GOOD! But it sure as fuck wasn't in 2013!

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Here carrot. I took this picture on August 24th, 1980 in Salina, Kansas at the Bicentennial Center. When this band sang, played and sounded like Van Halen!

Comment

Working...