• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Von Halen
    Kwame, you sound as pissed off as I am.
    All fucking day since I first read the rumor!

I just might start a new VH website dedicated to giving the new live album away for free!
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
      We HAVE been doing it for free...

FUCK, you're absolutely right!

So, hold on, this is all MY fault!
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        Oh yeah, so sorry... .

AND, to top it off, Ed's old lady IS A FUCKING PUBLICIST !!!
        She owns the damn dog...
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Van Halen is the most dysfunctional, inept rock band, in the history of rock bands. I am so pissed off at myself for latching onto these guys, all those years ago.

Hey Dave, GREAT fucking move going dark with all your social media! BRILLIANT fucking move! Way to create a buzz! Way to have your finger on the pulse of your fans! Oh wait, there is no pulse. Because you stupid motherfuckers aren't smart enough to know how to create a buzz among your most loyal fans, let alone the rest of the population that has no idea who the fuck you or your band are, here in the 21st fucking Century!

Hooray! We're going to get a live studio album! NO FUCKING THANKS! If I'm going to listen to that garbage, I'm going to listen to Cato's bootleg version! You can shove your "official" version right up your asses!

Do you fucking think I need ANOTHER remastered version of the 6 pack? Are you fucking kidding me? I thought you motherfuckers had 10 albums worth of music in the vaults?? You can't muster up enough energy to make 10 or 12 songs out of that shit? I should have realized how full of shit you were on that subject, like you fuckers are on every subject, when you came out with all the rehashed old songs last time around!

All 3 (I'm giving Wolf a pass, because I have to believe if he was running the show, he'd give the fans what they WANT!) of you motherfuckers couldn't mix your brains together, and come up with one fully functioning brain! Your motherfucking fans, the real motherfucking Van Halen fans, don't want the shit you are trying to shove down our throats. The sales (LACK OF) will prove me right! We want a NEW album! We want OLD live shows, on DVD and audio! We don't care if your PUSSIES still hurt because Mike is friends with Clichegar! TOO FUCKING BAD! He was part of the history! He is part of the legacy! You stupid motherfuckers might want to forget that, BUT WE THE DIEHARD MOTHERFUCKING REAL VAN HALEN FANS, WILL NOT EVER MOTHERFUCKING EVER FORGET IT!!! We're never going to let you fuckheads forget it either!

Van Halen used to be a machine. Van Halen used to come roaring onto the radio, into the media, into towns, like a fucking freight train. Now you motherfuckers might as well roll in in wheel chairs. Nobody but us, the diehards even know you're coming. Sadly, nobody cares. It's your fault. Funny you motherfuckers keep using a ship in what little media you put out, when you are MISSING THE BOAT!

Van Halen, fuck you very much.

Last but not least. Dave, shed this fucking dead weight, and release the John 5 album.

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by kwame k

I just might start a new VH website dedicated to giving the new live album away for free!
            I own the domain...

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Van Halen is the most dysfunctional, inept rock band, in the history of rock bands. I am so pissed off at myself for latching onto these guys, all those years ago.

Hey Dave, GREAT fucking move going dark with all your social media! BRILLIANT fucking move! Way to create a buzz! Way to have your finger on the pulse of your fans! Oh wait, there is no pulse. Because you stupid motherfuckers aren't smart enough to know how to create a buzz among your most loyal fans, let alone the rest of the population that has no idea who the fuck you or your band are, here in the 21st fucking Century!

Hooray! We're going to get a live studio album! NO FUCKING THANKS! If I'm going to listen to that garbage, I'm going to listen to Cato's bootleg version! You can shove your "official" version right up your asses!

Do you fucking think I need ANOTHER remastered version of the 6 pack? Are you fucking kidding me? I thought you motherfuckers had 10 albums worth of music in the vaults?? You can't muster up enough energy to make 10 or 12 songs out of that shit? I should have realized how full of shit you were on that subject, like you fuckers are on every subject, when you came out with all the rehashed old songs last time around!

All 3 (I'm giving Wolf a pass, because I have to believe if he was running the show, he'd give the fans what they WANT!) of you motherfuckers couldn't mix your brains together, and come up with one fully functioning brain! Your motherfucking fans, the real motherfucking Van Halen fans, don't want the shit you are trying to shove down our throats. The sales (LACK OF) will prove me right! We want a NEW album! We want OLD live shows, on DVD and audio! We don't care if your PUSSIES still hurt because Mike is friends with Clichegar! TOO FUCKING BAD! He was part of the history! He is part of the legacy! You stupid motherfuckers might want to forget that, BUT WE THE DIEHARD MOTHERFUCKING REAL VAN HALEN FANS, WILL NOT EVER MOTHERFUCKING EVER FORGET IT!!! We're never going to let you fuckheads forget it either!

Van Halen used to be a machine. Van Halen used to come roaring onto the radio, into the media, into towns, like a fucking freight train. Now you motherfuckers might as well roll in in wheel chairs. Nobody but us, the diehards even know your coming. Sadly, nobody cares. It's your fault. Funny you motherfuckers keep using a ship in what little media you put out, when you are MISSING THE BOAT!

Van Halen, fuck you very much.

Last but not least. Dave, shed this fucking dead weight, and release the John 5 album.
              So does this mean you won't be blasting the live album in the buggy this summer?
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

So does this mean you won't be blasting the live album in the buggy this summer?
                I'd rather blast Live Without A Fucking Net than this fucking BULLSHIT!

I'll fucking blast the originally remastered 6 pack! I'll blast one of my zillion fucking bootlegs, that sounds like the REAL Van Halen, because it IS the real Van Halen! I'll be blasting the US Festival! I'll be blasting Largo!

FUCK these motherfuckers!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

I'd rather blast Live Without A Fucking Net than this fucking BULLSHIT!
                  Okay. you Don't mean that!!

Take it back!!
                  WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

He's only saying that so Donnie will ride with him!
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                      Okay. you Don't mean that!!

Take it back!!
                      Ok, I take it back. But I'm so fucking mad right now, I can't fucking see straight.

But hey, I'm sure a few of you will still keep sucking the proverbial VH cock. Not me. Fuck 'em.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

But hey, I'm sure a few of you will still keep sucking the proverbial VH cock. Not me. Fuck 'em.
                        I won't go this time around if it is just another tour with nothing new.

Well, actually, maybe one show, if it was in a city on the shore of Lake Erie, and we could all get together
                        one last time.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I was thinking Lake Ontario.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

I was thinking Lake Ontario.
                            It will have to be cheap seats.

I'm still paying for the last two tours

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

So who here will actually buy this garbage cash grab if it is true?

I'll download it illegally, for sure but won't spend one dime for it!

How a band can consistently get it wrong and what their fans want wrong........is amazing! Whatever you guys think is a good idea do the opposite and you'll be right every time!
                              Originally posted by vandeleur
                              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                                So who here will actually buy this garbage cash grab if it is true?

I'll download it illegally, for sure but won't spend one dime for it!

How a band can consistently get it wrong and what their fans want wrong........is amazing! Whatever you guys think is a good idea do the opposite and you'll be right every time!
                                I won't buy it. But I won't download it either. I believe that is one of the reasons artists don't spend a lot of time working on

and releasing new material these days, because it will just be stolen.

Or they could just be lazy asses.

Comment

Working...