X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    Look, if it means anything, it was Dave Gahan and Martin Gore who fucked up my life.

I blame them for everything nowadays.
    And their band doesn't have a ridiculous name?

Even more ridiculous when one of my demons used to always call them "De-PEACHY-Mode"

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Droomer5150
      Jimmy Page is the man! My asshat mind does not comprehend all your dislike for such awesome bands. Curious to know what music you like? Non fiction? Does it involve coriander and a spade? Can you eat it?
      Yeah, you'll go far in life.

Comment

• Droomer5150
        Roadie
        • Jan 2012

Yeah, you'll go far in life.
        Cool! Thanks for the comment!
        SMOOTH INTENTIONS, RIGHT NOW, EMILY JOY, CHRIS GIBBS BAND, RUN RIOT! (Def Leppard), KISSTAKE (Kiss), SNAKEBITE (Whitesnake). Recording/Session Drumming http://www.youtube.com/joshkosh95 https://twitter.com/joshcgallagher https://www.facebook.com/joshgallaghermusic

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Of course. Your generic corporate-sounding "band" is going places.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Thanx and congrats Droomer5150! This really delivers and is definitely fucking worth it!

And you're right to feel proud of it!

It kicks elephant roos' ass!

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

And you're most cool not to take Kristy's comments hard at all. I don't always agree with her comments (mainly about music, because as for other topics she's often talentfully right), and here I disagree. Your intentions may be smooth, but the music the 3 of you offer is more than solid. You desserve to (and will, hopefully) meet success.
              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Sad. You too like this corporate rock nonsense. I blame Obama.

There was only one band that came out of Kangaroo Humping Land that was worth a shit. And that was the Lime Spiders.

And that drummer is way too cute to be a drummer. He's damn cute. Most drummers end up looking like this guy:

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                  And their band doesn't have a ridiculous name?
                  Blow me. 5 minutes before I posted that you had no clue as to who Dave Gahan is.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Oh, and these guys although they are getting old and Steve Kilbey is just WeIRd anymore.

I'm all for rock stars "experimenting" with opium but Kilbey has pushed it too far. Nonetheless, I love the album.

Comment

• Droomer5150
                      Roadie
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                      And you're most cool not to take Kristy's comments hard at all. I don't always agree with her comments (mainly about music, because as for other topics she's often talentfully right), and here I disagree. Your intentions may be smooth, but the music the 3 of you offer is more than solid. You desserve to (and will, hopefully) meet success.
                      Thank you so much! Haha love the little comment about "intentions may be smooth" haha. Great stuff!
                      SMOOTH INTENTIONS, RIGHT NOW, EMILY JOY, CHRIS GIBBS BAND, RUN RIOT! (Def Leppard), KISSTAKE (Kiss), SNAKEBITE (Whitesnake). Recording/Session Drumming http://www.youtube.com/joshkosh95 https://twitter.com/joshcgallagher https://www.facebook.com/joshgallaghermusic

Comment

• Droomer5150
                        Roadie
                        • Jan 2012

Sad. You too like this corporate rock nonsense. I blame Obama.

There was only one band that came out of Kangaroo Humping Land that was worth a shit. And that was the Lime Spiders.

And that drummer is way too cute to be a drummer. He's damn cute. Most drummers end up looking like this guy:
                        Haha, blame Obama. AC/DC?

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

I still think it was a cool tune, and more power to this band...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Uuuufff...maybe Kristy is right...I'm drinking on my day off, watching NASCAR at Daytona and preparing tomato/chorizo soup with grilled cheese/ham sandwiches...

Oh, what the hell...I publicly admit to being an over age teenager, forever wallowing in a mind-fucking swamp of sorrow for my lost days.

At least I have the nuts to say it.

And ya know what? I don't give a flying fuck about who approves of that or not.

Please, eat me...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                              And ya know what? I don't give a flying fuck about who approves of that or not.
                              You better give a fuck if I approve or not.

The way life works.

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

You better give a fuck if I approve or not.

The way life works.
                                WHY? I agree with you on most points, politely agree to disagree on a few others. Is there a need to hold an upper hand? I believe not.

Your defense of Ace Diamond comes to mind, in which I seconded you. Yet now, suddenly, I am some milk toast raised, FM radio-adoring moron with little, if any musical intellectuality or perception? REALLY?

Awww...what the hell...it's back to vodka and NASCAR fer me.

Yet you simply can not deny that the guy on bass can play quite brilliantly, even though he's miming in a video. And the other two guys ain't no mouth-breathing slouches, either...

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...