clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        Star Trek did not change the world...
        Of course it did! If the Enterprise hadn't come back in time and saved those whales, we all would have been dead by 1985!
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Those strung together clips are funny as shit there are hundreds of them, as you know.

Funny, just the same.

They remind me of those Ed VH -Shreds- and assorted comedy routine ... X=WTF Band.

NIN has never got my attention musically the music is light and poppy ambient oriented ( I do like a lot of ambient ) the lyrics are dark and the videos are confused adolescently sweet..that makes for Horror to my ears.
          2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Of course it did! If the Enterprise hadn't come back in time and saved those whales, we all would have been dead by 1985!
            I never did like all the time travel in Star Trek. If it was that easy then why not just go back and fix everything? Besides, everybody knows you can't change anything in the past because if you did then there would have been no reason for you to go back in time in the first place. Unless, as posited in the second BTTF, going back skews the time line and actually breaks it off from the reality you left. But if that's the case, no matter what you do in the past - you can't get back to the reality you left.

No wonder people smoke weed.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
              I never did like all the time travel in Star Trek. If it was that easy then why not just go back and fix everything? Besides, everybody knows you can't change anything in the past because if you did then there would have been no reason for you to go back in time in the first place. Unless, as posited in the second BTTF, going back skews the time line and actually breaks it off from the reality you left. But if that's the case, no matter what you do in the past - you can't get back to the reality you left.

Well, if you remember, they learned that lesson the hard way, when they had to let Joan Collins get hit by a car, because it was the only way to stop Hitler

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

I bet Bill banged her. Twice.
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy

I thought this was an exceptional album considering the crap she churned out with Matthew Sweet and that gawd-awful 3/4 Bangles reunion back in 2011. Difficult for me to believe she's 56
                  The other girls in the band were very jealous of Suzanna. She was the Bangle all the guys wanted to bang.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by DONNIEP

Well, I beg to differ that.. to, the fact that I consumed lots of -LDS- and Peyote in a ritualistic venue within my mind back in the 1970s' and thus I am experienced, if you don't know what Jimmy meant, then you do now.

If you travel back in -TIME- and change everything nothing changes into the future because you went back in time and changed things doesn't change the fact that you already exist in the future .

You can destroy invest bang certain hoes..do whatever you want YOU YOU have traveled back.... the past is dead and gone .

YOU can change whatever you want, you already exist, time has passed, it is linear and cyclical moves in pulses lines and short clicks...have fun it's -YOUR TIME- no on else's...DIG IT!!

The mathematicians are 1 ONE dimensional at best..and wrong.

Remember it is YOUR TIME no one else's.

Because, I am the box.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

If you want I can also describe the future quotients, but ...I first must find my lost tree on that hillside in Tibet that I have never been to before yet.... and contemplate for a few hundred years..I just don't have the time right now.

Spoche drhve me thy throughssszz.....

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Here a decent watch the editing is weird back and forth but it has some cool hey !

Doesn't center on Nimoy but reveals a lot about him.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• SunisinuS
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • May 2010

A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP
                            — Leonard Nimoy (@TheRealNimoy) February 23, 2015. RIP Bilbo's Songmaker. A life as far as I know....well lived.

He actually played a range of roles. I think someone in this thread just thinks of themselves as more clever than anybody else that has ever lived. But I have heard no original music from them....no songs....no poems...no art...no acting...not a drip of originality from a faucet that only spews ridicule (it is not "criticism" as defined by Oxfords). When something is ever produced by this person...will it be original? I highly doubt it. Be ready with your plagiarism pens people. The poster only posts on pages about famous people in order to try to make itself more famous...and sadly...sullies the memory of people that actually contributed something. Saddest type of Ego Problem. May they get the help they need.

RIP Leonard Nimoy.

Last edited by SunisinuS; 03-01-2015, 03:46 AM. Reason: dance on someone's grave English. Verb. dance on someone's grave: To celebrate a person's death triumphantly. Related terms: piss on someone's grave. Kristy's only purpose in life...Serves no purpose
                            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                              He actually played a range of roles. I think someone in this thread just thinks of themselves as more clever than anybody else that has ever lived. But I have heard no original music from them....no songs....no poems...no art...no acting...not a drip of originality from a faucet that only spews ridicule (it is not "criticism" as defined by Oxfords).
                              Oh go shove a toothpick in your penis. Nimoy was a one-trick pony of an actor. End of fucking discussion. The role of Spock was more or less crafted by Roddenberry and the writers he hand picked to make such a clueless actor seem believable. And he never gave a shit about the role of Spock until he could make money off of it. Him and Shitner both held out and held up production on those shitty late 70's/early 80's reunion pictures; he bitched like a little girl when Paramont Studios would not let him direct also holding up production. He did not care for the whole "Trekkies" subculture until Next Gen became a hit; Nimoy was a cocksucker who did his best to distance himself away from the Spock persona as much as he could.

Except for maybe Shitner who must have hired himself a better agent, that entire cast of the original series Star Trek were typecast and knew it. None of them could find work and many of them cursed being on that fucking show in the first place. Star Trek only became a cult phenomenon out of late night tv watching stoners and future shitty sci-fi writers. So get the fuck out of this thread you cyberbullying cretin.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • May 2010

I am Not Stuck.

You have a great degree of shittiness and pettiness and witlessness for someone who has done nothing with their life.

Where do you plagiarize it?

Nigeria called...they don't want your cut clitoris back.
                                Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

Working...