Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

The amount for Kristy to never post a youtube Video will stand at 50$ shortly.

Originally posted by Kristy
    Get out of here with that nonsense.
    Agreed...stop pissing on other people's graves...and I will let you off the hook that you are in college and have no money...just admit you do not accept the AKC and we will be good. Hope you can pay those loans back...as so far...you fail my English Class. (Listens for the Answer...the question was in dat der plain English....listens....cocked in her ear). Can she man up or what?

Last edited by SunisinuS; 03-02-2015, 08:38 PM. Reason: This is a good deal for you...otherwise...I will push it real good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• SunisinuS
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • May 2010

Kristy got called out for her actions and speech...as like most voters...no response

It's ok in 45 minutes I will still donate but I will let you do what you do best:

Pussy is as pussy does. In 45 minutes consider you have been challenged and you did not meet it.

I will still donate....you go un and do what you want ta....But I will up it if they never let you youtube post again...so will be in negotiations....please be quiet...the Men are talking. We just want to make you not a hypnoquit and an honest broad. Buying and selling you is not making us Hard. Sorry bout your vacantness...next time don't get bit by a Zombie so you cannot answer a challenge. You could still vote on it...if you knew how to be valuable and pay taxes. Easy Peasy.

Your Voice! Supported by your MouthandMoney!

I am sure after this shutdown you will still shoot off your mouth...but considering you are now a fraud and bullshit artist...please couch it those terms. Run Baby Run!

RIP Leonard Nimoy...may you never again have to suffer dumbshits like Kristy with nothing to back it to piss on your Memory.

(drops Mic)
        Last edited by SunisinuS; 03-02-2015, 09:40 PM. Reason: Youth is wasted upon the young. Kristy is just a: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE-dqW4uBEE
        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Live Long and Prosper, eh?

'Star Trek' fans told to stop 'Spocking' Canadian $5 bill
          Tuesday, March 03, 2015 08:36 AM EST

Bank of Canada executives have urged Star Trek fans to stop a campaign to deface currency as a tribute to late actor Leonard Nimoy.

A drive was launched in the aftermath of Nimoy’s death on Friday to ink the features of his most famous character, Star Trek’s Mr. Spock, on five dollar bills showing a portrait of Canada’s seventh prime minister Sir Wilfrid Laurier.

Large numbers of the notes in circulation now show Laurier with Spock’s pointy ears, trademark haircut and eyebrows, a Star Trek badge and the character’s mantra “live long and prosper”.

Bank of Canada spokeswoman, Josianne Menard, has confirmed the stunt is not illegal, but she urges Spock fans to stop.

She says in a statement, “It is not illegal to write or make other markings on bank notes... However, there are important reasons why it should not be done. Writing on a bank note may interfere with the security features and reduces its lifespan. Markings on a note may also prevent it from being accepted in a transaction. Furthermore, the Bank of Canada feels that writing and markings on bank notes are inappropriate as they are a symbol of our country and a source of national pride.”
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

LOLZ

Comment

• SunisinuS
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • May 2010

As challenged by Oxygen myself...Nice to watch this guy tell his story: Fuck You Kristy: Dumbshit Bitch:

Next week I fly to Maui...smoke your dumbshit into oblivion you fuck piss on someone's grave ignorant fuck. Enjoy your Clitless life. Next time you get laid...make sure you change the batteries...worthless sexless fuck.
              Last edited by SunisinuS; 03-05-2015, 04:14 AM. Reason: Someone say her name say her name. Kristy the worthless sexless fuck. Change your batteries.

Comment

• LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
                Foot Soldier
                • Jan 2010

why is ringo star on the mexican 5$ bill? he looks like a cunt

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                  Writing on a bank note may interfere with the security features and reduces its lifespan. Markings on a note may also prevent it from being accepted in a transaction. Furthermore, the Bank of Canada feels that writing and markings on bank notes are inappropriate as they are a symbol of our country and a source of national pride.”
                  Fuck off, bitch...

Comment

Working...