Punks: Van Halen to Perform on Jimmy Kimmel on March 30th?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I Enjoyed The Dancing,I Hope Dave Got Her Number.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
      I agree with the Kang. I think Dave is coked up. The chewing gum not only keeps his dry mouth hydrated, it covers up the krell induced teeth grinding

Gee. Who inspired this Dr. Rockso character? Dave do cocaine? Naw. Blood was coming out of his nose. Hit his nose with his barton? Naw. It was the lines before the show.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• 78/84 guy
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ELVIS
        I'm trying that right now, but now I'm in DTNA and I'm ready to turn it off...

They ALL suck on that song...
        Yeah, they need too play it faster like they did in 79. Honestly the stupid dance makes this slow version more interesting. And I'm sure Ed & Al hate it so I like that. LOL !

Comment

• 78/84 guy
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Edwad has really improved though...
          I think he is really killing it. And he is on the Tokyo album. He's why I did give it 2 listens so far. Time to narrow it down to about 10 songs that Dave didn't suck on and make my own.

Comment

• perrin29
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2012

There are some great moments on the Kimmel performance. Unchained, YRGM, Teacher were all pretty solid. Couple of high register things but not too bad and they look like they're having fun. Panama was my least favourite but that being said..it was mere minutes after he fucked his nose up. That's got to play on your mojo. He overcompensated and started hitting the shrills. The facebookers and twitter heads are too quick to jump on the guy. I've got my ticket and looking forward to some set adds. Sinners Swing and Drop Dead Legs would be great.

Comment

• moose
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Panama was ok

Comment

Working...