Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Punks: Van Halen to Perform on Jimmy Kimmel on March 30th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What-the-fuck-ever...

Comment

Originally posted by DLR Bridge View Post
      [/QUOTE=ELVIS;1872098]
      Jimmy Kimmel is an unfunny bobble head...
      He did get some of this, though...

image.jpg[/QUOTE]

She looks like she would give it to everyone. I bet you could give her the shocker and she would love it.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

That's fucking disgusting...

Comment

A confirmation, obvious as it was....

@Roth_Army We were asked to take it down in case it doesn't happen. Nothing confirmed yet.— The Atomic Punks (@TheAtomicPunks) February 28, 2015
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

The only thing cool about Kimmel is that 27seconds on that worthless show he used to have that part where the Juggies would jump on trampolines in slo-mo.....shwingariffic.
            2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

Originally posted by Never was View Post
              I heard the Kimmel show performance as well. Same batch of info from MSG saying the tour is indeed happening, nothing dramatic, and yes a legal issue but apparently not a Van Halen one but a Dave one having to do with the radio show which seems odd to me since that was ages ago and I didn't think he had used media from that. Anyway either all is good and its happening or everyone is being given the same bullshit. Likely happening, easiest answer usually wins but still don't understand the Dave thing..
              Just before going dark on the internet... Dave's outfit posted 2 Roth Shows™ (Jan 9th & 16th) that were audio recordings of portions of his failed Radio Show™. I thought it odd that DDE would use excerpts from the radio gig mainly because I doubt Dave owned any rebroadcast rights and his departure with CBS was less than amicable...

If VH does appear on Kibble... Fully expect an earth shattering rendition of Jump...
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

I hate when my mind makes up weird stuff (oh,... noooosss'} but during the Smithsonian tribute to EVH his discussions about wolfies new abilities and the way he described the forth coming album of wolfs,... confirmed to me VH is a 3 piece band now with Wolfgang on Base stage front and the vocalist...that is wolfies new album....

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!

Its awful...am trendy like those posters in -The Front-...ughhh...?
                2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

Originally posted by clarathecarrot View Post
                  I hate when my mind makes up weird stuff (oh,... noooosss'} but during the Smithsonian tribute to EVH his discussions about wolfies new abilities and the way he described the forth coming album of wolfs,... confirmed to me VH is a 3 piece band now with Wolfgang on Base stage front and the vocalist...that is wolfies new album....

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!

Its awful...am trendy like those posters in -The Front-...ughhh...?
                  Ed was talking about the Tremonti album, not a Wolf solo album.

Comment

Originally posted by clarathecarrot View Post
                    The only thing cool about Kimmel is that 27seconds on that worthless show he used to have that part where the Juggies would jump on trampolines in slo-mo.....shwingariffic.
                    The Man Show...had the beer-chugging old guy...

Comment

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
                      Just before going dark on the internet... Dave's outfit posted 2 Roth Shows™ (Jan 9th & 16th) that were audio recordings of portions of his failed Radio Show™. I thought it odd that DDE would use excerpts from the radio gig mainly because I doubt Dave owned any rebroadcast rights and his departure with CBS was less than amicable...

If VH does appear on Kibble... Fully expect an earth shattering rendition of Jump...
                      AHHHH I missed that, thanks. Dave also had some turnover in his media group in Sept. with Sylvia leaving so makes sense something would get by.

Man I hope no Jump, so many better songs. plus not one of Dave's better vocal tunes.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                        Ed was talking about the Tremonti album, not a Wolf solo album.
                        Uhh, I don't know about that anymore...

http://www.vhnd.com/2015/02/19/wolfg...ng-solo-album/

"Some fans think Ed might have been commenting on the second Tremonti record, but we’ve been told this has nothing to do with Tremonti. The second Tremonti record (still untitled) is set to be released this May."
                        Last edited by DLR Bridge; 02-28-2015, 12:43 PM.

Comment

"Some fans think Ed might have been commenting on the second Tremonti record, but we’ve been told this has nothing to do with Tremonti. The second Tremonti record (still untitled) is set to be released this May."
                          Crazy.

Comment

Hmmm...

Comment

So lemme see, is the rumor now that VH is going to be a trio? Please tell me it's true. I will pay good money, hell I'll buy those 800 buck a seat tickets to go see and film this train wreck.
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Doesn't this seem to set the stage for Mikey returning for a tour only? It also explains why no new studio album. Discuss
                                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Working...
                                X