Punks: Van Halen to Perform on Jimmy Kimmel on March 30th?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Light Em' Up!
    Veteran
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
    I saw that last night.. it was just some dude pointing a cell phone at the big screen for the concert show.. I am grateful , but I want the download of the whole proshot by the studio camera guys.

I did DVR the 4 songs on Kimmel tonight and last night so I guess that is good enough for now.

Roth On!
    I get what you're saying...
    Last edited by Light Em' Up!; 04-01-2015, 01:11 AM.
    Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
      I get what you're saying...
      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• philouze
        Banned
        • Mar 2004

Long time no see, LEU!!! Say hi to the Snip' for me!

Comment

• Phil theStalker
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

hitch, anal, satan, DAVE, first aid

DAVID LEE VICIOUS.JPGGONZ' VICIOUS.jpg
          Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Just gave Your Really Got Me a listen, not bad at all. The band sounds tight, and damn Dave, stick to the low register from now on. He sounds 100x better here singing in a human register rather than that thin, strained yelping crap he was doing. He starts trying to go up there a bit toward the end but luckily he reigns himself in again. I'd actually buy a live album with them sounding like this. Good job Dave

Vandy, here is a link in case you have not found it, skip to around 1:30 if you have no desire to hear Ed play Eruption for the gazillionth time. I got your back

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            I really love you baby, I love what you've got
            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

I've just watched the 4 songs from Kimmel's show. Apart from Dave's nose blow, it's exactly what I was hoping for.

EVH was fantastic, AVH played perfectly as usual, Wolf did a a great job - he's taking more and more room on stage, not only weight-wise -, and Dave was on high voltage. He even threw a few screams, not really his signature screams but at least some screams. He was obviously enjoying the event.
              Most of all, they were getting their kicks, Dave and Ed above all, they looked genuinely happy to be there and it didn't seem to be only professional posturing IMO. I thought I noticed some connivence between Ed and Dave, especially when Dave came to Ed during Panama and Ed burst out laughing after glancing at his strapped nose. Mainly they were solid, and they apparently felt like a million bucks, and their set sounded ballsy. The outdoor thing was great too.

Waiting for tomorrow's set now. Dave won't probably be allowed to use his martial arts stuff, as Ellen DG doesn't like sticks.
              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                Just gave Your Really Got Me a listen, not bad at all. The band sounds tight, and damn Dave, stick to the low register from now on. He sounds 100x better here singing in a human register rather than that thin, strained yelping crap he was doing. He starts trying to go up there a bit toward the end but luckily he reigns himself in again. I'd actually buy a live album with them sounding like this. Good job Dave

Vandy, here is a link in case you have not found it, skip to around 1:30 if you have no desire to hear Ed play Eruption for the gazillionth time. I got your back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loCSuOovbnE
                Cheers DB your a doll.

Man I loved that ,Dave was good Ed was happy and not something I can say I've seen often but Al smiled.
                Wtf.
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

I've just seen a 5th song, a shunted DtNA. Dave asked some "hot stuff" who was standing right before the stage for a dance, then the video faded out.
                  Why? Is it because they both started getting it on?
                  Ahhh, American censorship!....
                  posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                  posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Fab halen on my computer and old friends back on line , me like
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                      I've just seen a 5th song, a shunted DtNA. Dave asked some "hot stuff" who was standing right before the stage for a dance, then the video faded out.
                      Why? Is it because they both started getting it on?
                      Ahhh, American censorship!....
                      Dave did a little cha cha/ samba dance; while the band played, with the lady for about 2 min then let her back off stage.

I have a link for the steam of the whole show it is just some guy pointing a camera at the big screen but It was damn nice of him it isn't great but I believe unless we get some DVD material from the kimmel show as a purchasable DVD we may never see the whole show proshot as they say.

The stream is cool sound is better..lol

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Fryingdutchman, notice Dave has a little more hair than his appearance with the Foo Fighters and suddenly his voice is sounding pretty good?

Bet you feel pretty stupid now, huh?
                        I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by philouze
                          Long time no see, LEU!!! Say hi to the Snip' for me!
                          Will do! Good to be back 👍

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                            Dave did a little cha cha/ samba dance; while the band played, with the lady for about 2 min then let her back off stage.

I have a link for the steam of the whole show it is just some guy pointing a camera at the big screen but It was damn nice of him it isn't great but I believe unless we get some DVD material from the kimmel show as a purchasable DVD we may never see the whole show proshot as they say.

The stream is cool sound is better..lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiSoQOPAOAQ
                            Heard that the whole show is on jimmykimmellive.com

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Too bad Dave puts the crowd asleep with his stupid stories and cringe yelps during what is otherwise a ripping performance...

And he looks like he's been smoking crack...

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

And this is just plain PATHETIC!!

Comment

Working...