Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kidvegas
    • Apr 2004

Watching Montreal '84 RIGHT NOW..

I'm watching one of my many Bootes with the EMT.Holy Shit,this show is from 4-19-84,this EMT fucking sucks!!He's so goddam out of tune and out of breathe...........he can't carry one fucking note!!!!!!!!!!This is singing!!!!!!!!I have 8 fucking Bootes of the EMT and 12 of Sammy with the boys,got the proof right here.You guys seem to think the EMT could sing.....memory tends to distort reality.Got the proof right here,me and my boy could barely watch!!!!Fuck you if you think this guy was great.......I was a kid when I saw Roth for the first time,thought he was great.Watch those shows now.........THEY ARE FUCKING TERRIBLE!!!I suggest you guys get some bootes,watch the EMT's and watch Sam's,proof is in the pudding one can sing........one can't!!!

KID VEGAS....................God Bless
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• turboblues

One can entertain people, one can irritate people. ROTH RULES!!!!!

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Re: Watching Montreal '84 RIGHT NOW..

Originally posted by kidvegas
        I'm watching one of my many Bootes with the EMT.Holy Shit,this show is from 4-19-84,this EMT fucking sucks!!He's so goddam out of tune and out of breathe...........he can't carry one fucking note!!!!!!!!!!This is singing!!!!!!!!I have 8 fucking Bootes of the EMT and 12 of Sammy with the boys,got the proof right here.You guys seem to think the EMT could sing.....memory tends to distort reality.Got the proof right here,me and my boy could barely watch!!!!Fuck you if you think this guy was great.......I was a kid when I saw Roth for the first time,thought he was great.Watch those shows now.........THEY ARE FUCKING TERRIBLE!!!I suggest you guys get some bootes,watch the EMT's and watch Sam's,proof is in the pudding one can sing........one can't!!!

KID VEGAS....................God Bless
        Taking a well-deserved break from the gay scat flicks eh? I have
        no idea what a "Boote" is you illiterate motherfucker. Wipe the dried
        loads out of your eyes and have your "boy" look for the Argentina
        show.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The only "bootes" Kid Lauderdale knows are the ones that land up his ass everytime he tries to fuck with the Roth Army
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• kidvegas
            • Apr 2004

I got that show asshole,it's all the same shit!!!!He sucked!!!!Also have Vegas show 2-84,San Fran 6-81 blah blah blah he fucking sucks!!!!Here in Vegas yougotta be able to sing,to play the big venues dickheads!!!That's why the EMT is now an EMT,he was playing the HOB solo,Sammy play's the Aladdin hotel assholes!!He drew bigger crowds than the EMT!!The EMT pissed everybody here with that lounge show he tried back when,that's why he can't get the bighouses!!!Nobody wants to pay to see him anymore!!You can fake singing where you are asshole,but in the entertainment capital of the world,singing matters,Sam cuts it here the EMT can't and never COULD!!!

KID VEGAS..................Gob Bless!!

Comment

• TLR
              Head Fluffer
              • Jun 2004

I got that show asshole,it's all the same shit!!!!He sucked!!!!Also have Vegas show 2-84,San Fran 6-81 blah blah blah he fucking sucks!!!!Here in Vegas yougotta be able to sing,to play the big venues dickheads!!!That's why the EMT is now an EMT,he was playing the HOB solo,Sammy play's the Aladdin hotel assholes!!He drew bigger crowds than the EMT!!The EMT pissed everybody here with that lounge show he tried back when,that's why he can't get the bighouses!!!Nobody wants to pay to see him anymore!!You can fake singing where you are asshole,but in the entertainment capital of the world,singing matters,Sam cuts it here the EMT can't and never COULD!!!

KID VEGAS..................Gob Bless!!
              kidsmegma,

Go to sleep, please.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hey Lauderdale-
                You got that Van Hagar boot from Toronto 95 where the ChedMaster can't even sing his own cheese ballads? Has to have Eddie fucking sing em, and God knows Eddie sure as fuck can't sing.

Of course you wouldn't admit to that. Because you're a fucking liar.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• horty07
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jun 2004

Sammy must love all those buffets. Its easy to sing every note, and not become breathless when you don't move on stage. Dave on the other hand is a showman, and that is somthing Sammy never was or will be.

Comment

• BARE BONE
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Mar 2004

Yeah Spammy's body is pudding.
                    Everytime I think I've reached the buttom someone hands me a shovel.

Comment

• rustoffa
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

I got that show asshole
                      Watch it then. VAN HALEN motherfucker. Take a xanax and form
                      a credible, point-counterpoint example of why you're right. Tell
                      your "boy" to put his clothes on and give you a couple of hours to yourself.
                      Are you up to the task broham?

Comment

• BARE BONE
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Mar 2004

That picture makes me puke. I bet Kidvegas is punching the clown to it.
                        Everytime I think I've reached the buttom someone hands me a shovel.

Comment

• Terry
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

In all seriousness, if you're watching Montreal 1984 and think Van Hagar is capable of putting on a better show than that, you need to get your head examined.
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• kidvegas
                            • Apr 2004

I am watching that show,and if think that's a good show you are absolutley OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND!!!Listen to HIS VOICE..........Watch closely at the tape to,you can see none of the guys even go near the EMT during the show.They aren't even having fun!!!Holy shit I'm watching hin destroy HOT FOR TEACHER right now!!Somebody call an EMT for MONTREAL RIGHT NOW!!

KID VEGAS.....................God Bless!!

Comment

• Rebel
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Feb 2004

I am watching that show,and if think that's a good show you are absolutley OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND!!!Listen to HIS VOICE..........Watch closely at the tape to,you can see none of the guys even go near the EMT during the show.They aren't even having fun!!!Holy shit I'm watching hin destroy HOT FOR TEACHER right now!!Somebody call an EMT for MONTREAL RIGHT NOW!!

KID VEGAS.....................God Bless!!

I'm not shitting with you dude, I'm totally serious.......you need a life. This is ridiculous. Get a job, a girlfriend, a boyfriend, or whatever floats your boat. You sure need something.

I mean really, how many threads can this go on? There are many other stupid people in this world, go bother them
                              The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

Working...