More No Faith: The Faith No More Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WARF View Post
    I can't wait for the new Faith No More album. I hope Mike Patton goes back to rock and leave the experimentation for his other side projects....
    New album AND a tour! Wish some other bands could get their shit together!

Comment

Second single from the new album

Comment

FNM is one of my favorite bands ever. Talk about originality.. This band has always been innovative and whatever the trends were, they never followed anyone or anything.

Comment

Mother Fuckers....let's rock.

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

Some bands you just run out of superlatives for. FNM is one of those bands. Completely un-classifiable.

Let's hope the new record is a killer. Soundgarden gave us a good record, Alice In Chains gave us two, I don't see why FNM can't go one better.
            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Originally posted by binnie View Post
              Completely un-classifiable.
              Oh, this comes to mind:

Comment

I don't think I've ever actually met a rock fan who didn't like FNM, but as with so many things, Kristy, you are a first....

Comment

Oh, Binnie, Binnie, Binnie...for one, it's you who doesn't like rock 'n' roll. For rock 'n' roll is all about fun. What you like is angry white people screaming into microphones with rampant pseudo-intellectualism. This is when they're not yapping on misogyny, politics or what it means to be a white guy screaming for a corporate label.

Turn to the light, Binnie.

Katy will save you just like she saved me.

Comment

'Rampant pseudo-intellectualism'. Brilliant.

Comment

"Set aside the scruples in a stratagem of strain a smallpox-laden blanket, invisible with stains. Inoculated bastards, bloody pecked pain. Distemper has a hold, distemper has a hold we took a second sip from a cup we made of bones. The first it was a ruse, a trick so aptly thrown the truth is that our youth was a carpet laid with stones"

Even you have to admit that is ghey. Even this emo kid can do better:

Comment

Originally posted by binnie View Post

I don't think I've ever actually met a rock fan who didn't like FNM, but as with so many things, Kristy, you are a first....
                        Kristy only likes hipster bands. She calls Coldplay The Modern Day Beatles.

Comment

Katy camel toe yes , your opinion on music not so much.
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Originally posted by TFM_Dale View Post
                            Kristy only likes hipster bands. She calls Coldplay The Modern Day Beatles.
                            Rather, librarians with guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                              Oh, Binnie, Binnie, Binnie...for one, it's you who doesn't like rock 'n' roll. For rock 'n' roll is all about fun. What you like is angry white people screaming into microphones with rampant pseudo-intellectualism. This is when they're not yapping on misogyny, politics or what it means to be a white guy screaming for a corporate label.

Turn to the light, Binnie.

Katy will save you just like she saved me.
                              I'm with Kristy on this one, never got Faith No Mo' and shit...

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                                I'm with Kristy on this one, never got Faith No Mo' and shit...
                                Damned Bills fan anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X