Newbie from NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from NC

Brand new here to the DLR Army. I'm not sure if this question has been asked or beaten into the ground. Why is DLR's website black, his twitter and Facebook pages deleted? I've heard legal reasons for Dave TV. Does anyone know? Thanks!

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi K9zeus Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

Originally posted by K9zeus View Post
      Brand new here to the DLR Army. I'm not sure if this question has been asked or beaten into the ground. Why is DLR's website black, his twitter and Facebook pages deleted? I've heard legal reasons for Dave TV. Does anyone know? Thanks!

No one knows for sure, but legal reasons is a safe bet.....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...
      X