Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

They can. CBS sports is awful (well, the whole network is). Though the blame can't be all on the stupidity of Barkley as advertizes have seem to taken over this tournament making their own propaganda ploy for shit beer, crap car insurance, and let's not forget the military posturing.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

God damned Mormons! That's the second fucking year in a row they bothered me in the middle of a March Madness game. Shouldn't they be at home watching Utah vs Georgetown or something??
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

You have a problemo with white people at your door?

Look at them with their white pressed shirts, white teeth and white faces. Cute ties that say "Our brains have been drilled, our penises chastised and our ignorance towards other cultures exponated by a factor of a million." They just want you to read the Smith Bible of Propaganda while milking you for 10% or so of your income to make strange men in stranger underwear all that richer.

I do like the ones who ride on bikes

I'd join their shitty church for a bike as nice as those.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

White man a'skiin in his tighty whites, just like a white wing dove sangin a song bout what she's sangin!
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

That's the ironic part... they weren't white guys. It was a fat Samoan girl and an anorexic looking Mexican girl who looked like she was about 12. Elohim must be picking them young these days. I'm guessing when they saw the IPA in my hand, they knew I wasn't in a mood to hear about "Heavenly Father's Plan for My Life"
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Really? They did have the white shirts, right?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                That's the ironic part... they weren't white guys. It was a fat Samoan girl and an anorexic looking Mexican girl who looked like she was about 12. Elohim must be picking them young these days. I'm guessing when they saw the IPA in my hand, they knew I wasn't in a mood to hear about "Heavenly Father's Plan for My Life"
                They let Mexicans into that religion now??

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Really? They did have the white shirts, right?
                  No, they were both wearing dresses. If they didn't have the big plastic black nametags on, I wouldn't have recognized them as Mormons.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    They let Mexicans into that religion now??
                    Mormon churches like to have their "token Lamanites" in the group. According to LDS theology, two tribes of Israel immigrated to the Americas way back in the BC times. These tribes were the Nephites and the Lamanites. They got pissed off at each other, and eventually the Lamanites killed all the Nephites off. Elohim naturally wasn't happy about this, so he punished the Lamanites with "red" skin, and they became the indigenous people of this continent.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      Mormon churches like to have their "token Lamanites" in the group. According to LDS theology, two tribes of Israel immigrated to the Americas way back in the BC times. These tribes were the Nephites and the Lamanites. They got pissed off at each other, and eventually the Lamanites killed all the Nephites off. Elohim naturally wasn't happy about this, so he punished the Lamanites with "red" skin, and they became the indigenous people of this continent.
                      Did the two tribes of Israelis fly here in converted DC 8 Space Planes?

Comment

• Never was
                        Foot Soldier
                        • May 2012

Were the Mormons wearing dresses guys? If so that would be a way better story especially if one was doing the other with GMO ear of corn then you could come full circles. Cumming, circle, men in dresses, back to Fagar and Von.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          Did the two tribes of Israelis fly here in converted DC 8 Space Planes?
                          No, actually it was boats that looked like big barrels with glass bottoms. Don't ask me what kind of drugs Joe Smith was on when he came up with that one.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Never was
                            Were the Mormons wearing dresses guys? If so that would be a way better story especially if one was doing the other with GMO ear of corn then you could come full circles. Cumming, circle, men in dresses, back to Fagar and Von.
                            No, they were girls. Not especially attractive girls, but definitely female.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                              Tied for first!

I see Von is sitting in his usual spot
                              Dude picked Notre Dame to win it all..what do you expect?

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Never was
                                That'll go over well with your Cherry Creek yuppie stoners.

Comment

Working...