• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Thirty years of Edumacation

And 500 million dollars later...

The end is in sight. One month of practicum to go and I'll have my Bachelor of Social Work...and it was worth every second and every penny.

I have the best job in the world, housing the chronically homeless, and a really cool job title: "Psychosocial Rehabilitation Worker". Sorry, ELVIS is beyond my capabilities.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013
  • LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2010

cungrajulashuns yor probly the only one here with a deploma
    no hope for that elvis cunt til he comes out of the closit

Comment

• VetteLS5
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Angel

The end is in sight. One month of practicum to go and I'll have my Bachelor of Social Work...and it was worth every second and every penny.

I have the best job in the world, housing the chronically homeless, and a really cool job title: "Psychosocial Rehabilitation Worker". Sorry, ELVIS is beyond my capabilities.
      What about WARF?

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Congratz Angel. You should try and do something with Fryingdutchman, I think he's retarded
        I really love you baby, I love what you've got
        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Bullshit. It's all in your head.

Pics, or it didn't happen!

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
            Congratz Angel. You should try and do something with Fryingdutchman, I think he's retarded
            We're not supposed to have favourite clients, but I do. A gentleman with an IQ less than 70. He may have an intellectual disability, but he is one of the nicest people I have ever met and makes me smile every day. If anyone ever called him a "retard" I would tear them a new asshole. I hate that word...
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

We're not supposed to have favourite clients, but I do. A gentleman with an IQ less than 70. He may have an intellectual disability, but he is one of the nicest people I have ever met and makes me smile every day. If anyone ever called him a "retard" I would tear them a new asshole. I hate that word...
              Isn't 70 in Canadian, a high IQ?

When did being retarded become not being a retard? In today's politically correct society, what would be the proper terminology for him?

I bet he could have finished University in half the time you did.

You counseling people, is like having a pyromaniac as fire chief.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen

When did being retarded become not being a retard? In today's politically correct society, what would be the proper terminology for him?
                I think they usually just say GFD or 'Gifted for Detroit'.

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Post the diploma or it didn't happen.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    I think they usually just say GFD or 'Gifted for Detroit'.
                    Seriously medical notes did used to have those kind of acronyms in them 20 years ago.

Those pesky freedom of information people put a stop to all that...

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

Nice job! How can you have homeless people in canuckia, build them an igloo.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen

I bet he could have finished University in half the time you did.

You counseling people, is like having a pyromaniac as fire chief.
                        I already stated the correct term. He has an intellectual disability.

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

I don't know why Tapa suddenly won't let me quote...

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                            Post the diploma or it didn't happen.
                            Learn how to read. I have a month to go. Convocation is in June. Yes, I will post my degree when I get it.

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

It lets me quote...then it doesn't...

Sesh, I was reading an old file the other day. Diagnosis: Imbecile...my jaw hit the floor when I read it...

Comment

Working...