Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

I bet it has little to do with dave and more with the new management team they signed with last month.

New blood new ideas, perhaps.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
      The show won an award on the merits of it's writing team, who happened to not be gay. You're quick to assume the gay's you so loathe chicken winged the organization into giving the show an award.

I don't loath anyone just special interest groups who undermine reality with a sub-cultures reality and demand equality based on what they prefer to, cram up their cram holes.

Gay, non-gay has been your descriptive term not mine.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

"Fuck this bitch fuck this show..and I will wait till the day after as mentioned by me in another post due what cunts like this and their bitch societies due to everyday life and their demanding equal rights bullshit in representation justification of their existence , of their personal ass cramming preferences."

Yeah, much better descriptive terms. I'm getting on with my day. Stay classy.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Have fun, nice chat, be safe, look both ways before you cross that street.

Both ways, both sides, equality thru contemplation of what is best in our time.

Don't forget to write.

I am going to miss him.

In a non-gay way. I mean that is just overstating the relationship..am I write!

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I'd watch Ellen if she ate pussy on the show.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
              I bet it has little to do with dave and more with the new management team they signed with last month.

Well if this management team wound up getting the original 4-some back together, then I say keep up the good work.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                IMO, =VH= should be on Saturday Night Live! Of course Lorne is too much of a pussy to put on a musical act that kicks ass.
                They usually try to put on one real band late in the season, so I actually wouldn't rule that out. Except SNL might be past Eddie & Alex's bedtime now days.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                  Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                  Well if this management team wound up getting the original 4-some back together, then I say keep up the good work.

Even though this is the Ellen thread my ideas are of a dreamer as I always have been.

On the Kimmel show before Ellen we will know.

1. DLR walks out with the three VHs'. (Woot!!)
                  a. MA walks out mid-song and just adds vox to Wolfs bass.( Place goes bonkers)

2. DLR walks out with two VHs' and MA.(place goes BALLISTIC we at home smell toast like odor miss work on Monday)

3. VHs' walk out with Spam and Wolf is still there.( reason for DLR site Black-Out) (Hits tour 2015)

4. VHs' walk out with Spam and MA..( reason for DLR site Black-Out) ( Hits tour other half 2015)

5. DLR walks out with VH's Spam and MA ( I question my states 3 day waiting period and just hang myself)

6. Anybody's guess.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Von Halen

I understand lipstick lesbian actions and bi-sexuality, but the hardcore dyke pussy hounds are in it for other reasons.

So, no don't want to see that.

Comment

• big fatty
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jul 2004

Dave's already been featured on Ellen's show before. Sort of.

Skip to the 45 second mark.....

Comment

• big fatty
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot

NO. There's no new management.

They changed publishing company's. Not management.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          I think the best way to put it is that Samuel Roy Hagar's inclusion in Van Halen ruined the greatest rock band in American music history.

Now, I want to stress, notice that I said INCLUSION. I didn't say that HE ruined Van Halen.

And why? Because I can't honestly pin the making of all of those sappy ballads exclusively on him....

Yes, he wrote the lyrics, but who's responsible for the making of the song itself?

So I can't honestly hang ALL of it on Hagar....
                          Some of it is Mick Jones. He stepped up with a solution to how to replace Dave's vocal melodies and when it sold it became the Van Hagar cheeseboard sound.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            Some of it is Mick Jones. He stepped up with a solution to how to replace Dave's vocal melodies and when it sold it became the Van Hagar cheeseboard sound.
                            They fucked up and picked the wrong Mick Jones. Not that the "Big Audio Dynamite" sound would have really been Van Halen compatible either, but anybody who heard "Foreigner 4" or anything after that would know THAT Mick Jones had no interest in rock & roll anymore.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              You lot can be a bunch of pissy bastards sometimes.

Was this the last time Dave played live VH on TV? I have every confidence that the Van Halen's can live up to Dave's previous band...
                              Dave performed a couple tracks from that bluegrass album in 2006.

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                Maybe angel will be on the show someday....

Comment

Working...