fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• TFM_Dale
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by WARF
      Fuck off you cunt!
      I didn't massacre any web site.
      As you can see it's still here fully functioning and better than ever.
      I never said I kept this place alive alive, don't put words into my mouth.
      The only people that Kill this web site are the people who quit this web site , as I would like to think that the Roth Army is BIGGER than the feuds within it. But since you're persistant about wanting to start a fight and chasing me around from thread to thread like a faggot we can fight... Let's do it!
      You are the idiot that went on a vile spree of posting bullshit and you want to call someone else a cunt? Just because you want everybody to forget what a twat you were doesn't mean they do. Your actions have repercussions even on the internet. It is nice having you post without all the bullshit but to expect a free pass from everybody is unreasonable. You can't honestly say you don't know where we are coming from with this. You like to say the people that quit are the ones that ruined the army. A lot of people feel very different about that.

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Fuck off you cunt!
        I didn't massacre any web site.
        As you can see it's still here fully functioning and better than ever.
        I never said I kept this place alive alive, don't put words into my mouth.
        The only people that Kill this web site are the people who quit this web site , as I would like to think that the Roth Army is BIGGER than the feuds within it. But since you're persistant about wanting to start a fight and chasing me around from thread to thread like a faggot we can fight... Let's do it!
        I see you're a little sensitive about bringing up actual shit you said.......blame it on the booze and blow and all's forgiven!

Fuck you Nancy Boy......go grab Flappo to fight your fights because you're too much of a pussy to fight your own battles!

I think I'll just bring up old posts of yours and post those every time you post here!

Might be a nice refresher course and it may help you to stay sober!
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
          You are the idiot that went on a vile spree of posting bullshit and you want to call someone else a cunt? Just because you want everybody to forget what a twat you were doesn't mean they do. Your actions have repercussions even on the internet. It is nice having you post without all the bullshit but to expect a free pass from everybody is unreasonable. You can't honestly say you don't know where we are coming from with this. You like to say the people that quit are the ones that ruined the army. A lot of people feel very different about that.
          Oh, it was the booze and blow so it's not really my fault!

What a fucking coward's way out!

He's not even man enough to acknowledge the shit he said about Mick!

The guy gets a chance to see VH in a small bar, shits all over this place and sobers up........now he's all offended and taking the moral high ground!

Fucking pussy!
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
            Oh, it was the booze and blow so it's not really my fault!

What a fucking coward's way out!

He's not even man enough to acknowledge the shit he said about Mick!

The guy gets a chance to see VH in a small bar, shits all over this place and sobers up........now he's all offended and taking the moral high ground!

Fucking pussy!
            Hey Kwame....

Happy Easter!

Open up your egg....

Do you still want your egg, or do you wanna chill out and play nice?

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

Come on guys .......

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2009

Hey Kwame....

Happy Easter!

Open up your egg....

Do you still want your egg, or do you wanna chill out and play nice?
                Threats now? Really? You going to post pictures with text again? Talk shit about dead relatives? I was really hoping you were done with that shit but fuck the threats, bring it if you think you want to.

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Hey, I can't be blamed for anything or held responsible for these posts because I was drunk and high when I posted!

So, if I say things like, I hope you relapse and lose your daughter over it or that you blackout and kill a family in a car crash and spend the rest of your life in prison.........you can never bring that up or hold me accountable!

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

No, you're not listening. I am saying the ROTH ARMY is bigger than the feuds within the site. I decided to donate and contribute. I come in here everyday to contribute, and until the end of time people will point fingers at me and my side of fence will say the other side fucked up this place..... so I am trying my best to take the high road...

It's old fucking news.... nobody fucking cares except for you two apparently....

And Dale... you're sending me messages thanking me for being cool and whatnot....

So I just give my two cents about AJ Pero not deserving to be insulted the day he died and i'm a villian again....

Make up your mind....

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

Threats now? Really? You going to post pictures with text again? Talk shit about dead relatives? I was really hoping you were done with that shit but fuck the threats, bring it if you think you want to.
                      He's too much of a pussy and quite frankly, spread my personal info......doesn't scare or effect me in the least!

My family will still be my family and my friends, my friends! Nothing he can do will effect my personal or professional life in the least.......so I agree, Dale!

Either commence to fighting or slink away!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2009

No, you're not listening. I am saying the ROTH ARMY is bigger than the feuds within the site. I decided to donate and contribute. I come in here everyday to contribute, and until the end of time people will point fingers at me and my side of fence will say the other side fucked up this place..... so I am trying my best to take the high road...

It's old fucking news.... nobody fucking cares except for you two apparently....

And Dale... you're sending me messages thanking me for being cool and whatnot....

So I just give my two cents about AJ Pero not deserving to be insulted the day he died and i'm a villian again....

Make up your mind....
                        When you aren't being a whack job I do enjoy your posts and joking with you, that is hardly a secret. I am done with old fights, my point is you can't expect everybody to just forget. You posted alot of vile, hateful shit. Be a man and take the fall out for it. Your apology would mean more if you weren't ready to go back to old habits because somebody picks on a drummer you liked.

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Hey, I can't be blamed for anything or held responsible for these posts because I was drunk and high when I posted!

So, if I say things like, I hope you relapse and lose your daughter over it or that you blackout and kill a family in a car crash and spend the rest of your life in prison.........you can never bring that up or hold me accountable!
                          You're just trying to pick a fight.

You're condemning me for the exact opposite reason you originally condemned me for....

I've always held myself accountable for any wrong doings.... but it was not all my fault.... I even left an open letter of apology and tried to make amends with certain people.... it's old news.... you just wanna pick a fight....

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

He's too much of a pussy and quite frankly, spread my personal info......doesn't scare or effect me in the least!

My family will still be my family and my friends, my friends! Nothing he can do will effect my personal or professional life in the least.......so I agree, Dale!

Either commence to fighting or slink away!
                            I'm not gonna fight you because it's not worth my time.
                            You weren't even here during the whole fiasco.

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

I was here for the end.......I was the guy begging you to knock it off!

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

You're just trying to pick a fight.

You're condemning me for the exact opposite reason you originally condemned me for....

I've always held myself accountable for any wrong doings.... but it was not all my fault.... I even left an open letter of apology and tried to make amends with certain people.... it's old news.... you just wanna pick a fight....
                                Nope........just find it ironic that you are judging people and taking the moral high ground when by your own actions you lost that right!

Hypocrite, much?

Comment

Working...