No announcement yet.

Van Halen 2015 Tour Dates !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The great American rock band skipping half of America !!! Hell the tour will probably be cancelled before July ends anyway.

Comment

All you Yanks moaning because they aren't coming to your hometown when a Brit like me is having to travel thousands of miles to see them.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeeman View Post
        All you Yanks moaning because they aren't coming to your hometown when a Brit like me is having to travel thousands of miles to see them.
        Hey their our band !! Go buy Zeppelin tickets. LOL !

Comment

I guess it would be dickish of me to complain about having to choose between a Sunday and a Thursday show at this point.

I guess Ed found Dave's phone number, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Fairwrning View Post
            Wow..no Greensboro...Raleigh and Charlotte..I knew I didnt need to see this shit..
            Well you got that great live Japan document to crank anytime ! From the looks of the dates half of America will have to buy it also. Guess it will sell after all !!!
            Last edited by 78/84 guy; 03-24-2015, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Is it just me or are these smaller venues ?

Comment

Interesting fact for ya..I have seen VH 5 times...all on a Saturday...now here's Fritz learning to catch

Comment

Originally posted by 78/84 guy View Post
                  Coral Sky Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach holds 19,000
                  Originally posted by wiseguy
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by VAiN View Post
                    Coral Sky Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach holds 19,000
                    I don't see shit for bigger hockey arena's and such places.

Comment

Originally posted by 78/84 guy View Post
                      Holmdel NJ is smaller than your average MSG sized arena. I think Camden NJ is, too.

Comment

Hmm...none of those dates conflict with Mikey's tour schedule...So even though it won't happen, it is possible.

Oh well, I ain't going to Blockbuster Pavilion to see them without Mike. That place sucks.
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

So what happened to the 2 or 3 nite MSG run? Maybe they forgot to include those dates.
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
                            So what happened to the 2 or 3 nite MSG run? Maybe they forgot to include those dates.
                            Don't count on it with these guy's. Like I said the great American rock band bypassing half of America.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
                              I haven't had time to look at the rumored dates, but most of them were on there....

But you're right, not including MSG is strange.... Maybe added later, who knows....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
                                more No. 1 hits on the Billboard Mainstream Rock chart than any other artist
                                What was that again ??

Comment

Working...
                                X