• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Official July 5 Seattle, WA, White River Amphitheatre Meetup/Review Thread

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Remember when trolls had a little bit of fucking wit or bite?
    nope.
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Dude - you better have a bulletproof vest if you're going out at nite wearing a hoodie.
      Well... he is in Florida. Probably should also avoid carrying Skittles
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Remember when trolls had a little bit of fucking wit or bite?

This stuff is so fucking boring, it's like reading some YouTube comments from an angry 14 year old who can't get to 1st base with a human.
        A lot of people forget you were once a premiere league troll.

Remember that FAT board you terrorized 12/13 years ago?

This was during the aol messenger years of supermodeldoug and sgtsling...
        Last edited by WARF; 07-09-2015, 02:25 AM.

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Remember when FORD had FORD COUNTRY it was a little message board hosted by the Roth Army I believe.

I guess it would have been the ORIGINAL front line...

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by WARF
            A lot of people forget you were once a premiere league troll.

Remember that FAT board you terrorized 12/13 years ago?

This was during the aol messenger years of supermodeldoug and sgtsling...
            Not too surprisingly there seemed to be a supply and demand issue on the morbidly obese websites whereby there was a shortage of male 'feeders' for the hoards of enormous ladies so you and I were quickly hot property.

There was also the Michael Jackson board, the pagan board or tricking priests to say the word cock on the catholic message boards??

We were very childish but at least there was some genuine fun in it...
            Last edited by Seshmeister; 07-09-2015, 06:25 AM.

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

I was 21 years old then... Lol

Everyone here was around 30...

Now it's mostly a 40 something crowd... With ZahZoo being the oldest member at age 73....

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think I'm the youngest Webmaster unless you count Sarge.

The next ten years could be tough when this crowd hits the mid 50s heart attack years...
                Last edited by Seshmeister; 07-09-2015, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Apr 2005

[QUOTE=TJMKID;1889784]
                  Originally posted by Terry

I also wonder what hell happened between 2007 and 2015 with Dave.

It's only a 7 year span, but on the '07-'08 tour he was still acting like a bonafide rock god onstage --- the Liberace jackets rubbed some people the wrong way, but the bare chest and low-register vocals were making a lot of decent-looking MILFs get dewy in the nether regions (watch some of the YouTube video for proof).

Suddenly in 2012 he's pushing the vocal cords into cat-fucking frequency, and shuffling around like a drunk NASCAR Dad at a country bar. Bragging about Rusty the Mutt and Wolf's sex life is a surefire way to clog up a MILF's vagina with cobwebs.

What happened to the pussy-smashing, cocky sum-a-bitch we grew up watching ??
                  He got old !!

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

The next ten years could be tough when this crowd hits the mid 50s heart attack years...
                    If you say that again...man, the next time I run into you, you better fuckin' be wearing a cup!!!!

Oh, shit...wait just a minute, here (heavy breathing)...I shouldn't yell so loud (tingling in chest)...I feel woozy (numbness in left arm)...just gotta get to my heart pills (clutches chest, gasping)
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Apr 2005

[QUOTE=78/84 guy;1889872]
                      Originally posted by TJMKID

He got old !!
                      I thought he sounded good on some of the Concord show. Is there hope ??

Comment

• Never was
                        Foot Soldier
                        • May 2012

Dave historically starts tours weaker. The difference is when younger you can get away with it more and get in shape quicker.
                        I know back in the blue grass period he was rehearsing a ton. He worked a ton going into 2007. He will struggle vocally but if he rehearsed more now with the band it would help him a lot. I get managing time and blow ups of personality but older we get we physically have to work harder.

Comment

• philouze
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2004

He rehearsed a lot in 2007 because he had A LOT to lose...
                          Now, he's taken it for granted and he doesn't give a shit anymore. As usual, Roth being Roth.

He sounded better on the Portland and Concord gigs.. Let's hope he'll stick to it. He's gay, nonetheless. But that's nothing he should be ashamed of.. Now that the Obummer administration FORCED gay marriage.. Oh, that's another thing.. I'll leave at that.

Enjoy your weekend, soccer moms.. "Might as well dump"

Comment

Working...