Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Official July 5 Seattle, WA, White River Amphitheatre Meetup/Review Thread - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official July 5 Seattle, WA, White River Amphitheatre Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No donuts? I was expecting to see his munchie stash in there.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

Getting ready for the show in Seattle! #wolfgangvanhalen #tagforlikes #tagstagram #instalike #vanhalen #davidleeroth #guitar #eddievanhalen #drums #diamonddave #seattle #legend #concert #evh #picoftheday #tour #alexvanhalen #edwardvanhalen #dlr #bass #instagood #music #rockandroll #ludwig #followme #photooftheday #dri #summer #boombox #mountaindew A photo posted by Malcolm Van Halen (@van_halen2015) on Jul 5, 2015 at 12:56pm PDT
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

HOLY FUCK I LOVE MY DAD GOING TO SEE VAN HALEN ON A WHIM!!! FUCK THIS IS GONNA BE SO GREAT!!! \m/ /*_*\ \m/ ONE... http://t.co/v79zhiTRW5— Spencer Voorhees (@DarkSuperior) July 5, 2015

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Van Halen tonight and J. Cole next weekend I'm pumped😈😈— mia (@_miiaa_) July 5, 2015

Comment

Zooming on the Al pic, I only could figure Women In Love out... Guess they'll play it then!

Comment

FUCK YEAH VAN HALEN 2NIGHT— BrittMeow (@Britt_Meow97) July 5, 2015

Comment

Who wants to see me do outrageous things cause I'm going to Van Halen tonight on Snapchat?I promise I will not disappoint you.— Spencer Voorhees (@DarkSuperior) July 5, 2015

Comment

There will be an earthquake from Van Halen hitting the stage tonight kicking off the tour in Seattle. So,..plan accordingly.— ♠Förrest R McKinnon♠ (@MotorheadRyan) July 5, 2015

Comment

This one literally made me laugh out loud....

There's going to be some rough lookin bitches at Van Halen— Nick Whitmore (@nickwhitmore1) July 5, 2015

Comment

So pumped for Van Halen— kat (@KatyFlanigan) July 5, 2015

Comment

I just made Salsa for Van Halen 😎🎸— Benito (@BenOsservanza) July 5, 2015

Comment

Van Halen in three hours . . . .— CyberDurden (@CyberDurden) July 5, 2015

Comment

Off to the Van Halen concert!— lil (@lillianapril5) July 5, 2015

Comment

So yeah...I'm pretty excited about the Van Halen concert tonight. Still a little nervous they could break up and cancel the show before 8pm— Jonathan Burkholder (@Hona5448) July 5, 2015

Comment

Getting plenty of beer in me before going to Van Halen— Tayler (@taylermeeks) July 5, 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X