Official July 5 Seattle, WA, White River Amphitheatre Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by So this is love View Post
    This is the best ever opening act for VH as far as I recall...at least for me...I know some of you really really liked Autograph for that song in '84....
    Talas in 80 was really good and I know I'll be the odd man out but I really liked Kool And The Gang in 12 , went over great in Oakland , they had the place packed by mid set

Comment

• I "think" this is the guy's channel who's going to stream the show.... I don't believe you need to subscribe to his channel....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
        Tks I was looking exactly at the same page a few minutes ago. If this tour lives on I will make plans for August 15. NY is an easy selling destination for the family...
        Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• What's the first song??? I'll hear the rest of the show in my dreams
          We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl

Comment

• Well, it's 8:25 there in Seattle. Let's get this fucking show going!!
            Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Originally posted by EdVanZep View Post
              Talas in 80 was really good and I know I'll be the odd man out but I really liked Kool And The Gang in 12 , went over great in Oakland , they had the place packed by mid set
              My wife and all the women in our party liked it....I really appreciated their last song CELEBRATION or whatever. They were good but I have seen better like George Thorogood for ZZ Top in 1995 ish. Amazing!
              Last edited by So this is love; 07-05-2015, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light Em' Up! View Post
                Well, it's 8:25 there in Seattle. Let's get this fucking show going!!
                hope they'll start at 9.00 ! In France it's monday early morning
                Last edited by vaijuju; 07-05-2015, 11:36 PM.
                http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
                  I "think" this is the guy's channel who's going to stream the show.... I don't believe you need to subscribe to his channel....

http://meerkatapp.co/davidleejensen/...source=twitter
                  So far David Lee Jensen is a lying dodohead.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• All the tweeters appear to be in a holding pattern... I'm still checking! Where in F is Momshell??

Comment

Tks I was looking exactly at the same page a few minutes ago. If this tour lives on I will make plans for August 15. NY is an easy selling destination for the family...
                      I'll be at that one!
                      Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• I'm back!
                        Stay Frosty!

Comment

• 6 mins ago. Still waiting (per Twitter)
                          Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Originally posted by Light Em' Up! View Post
                            All the tweeters appear to be in a holding pattern... I'm still checking! Where in F is Momshell??
                            She is watching breaking bad she said earlier.........she isn't into VH anymore..she likes hot tub and beer lol!

Comment

She is watching breaking bad she said earlier.........she isn't into VH anymore..she likes hot tub and beer lol!
                              Uh yeah, that'll be a cold day in hell! 😂

Comment

HOW DARE YOU!!! I'm here. Skipped the hot tub. Done with breaking bad for tonight. Drinking beer and tracking Twitter.
                                Stay Frosty!

Comment

Working...
                                X