X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Official July 7 Portland, OR, Amphitheater Northwest Meetup/Review Thread

Welcome to the Official July 7 Portland, OR, Amphitheater Northwest Meetup/Review Thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Not sure how much pre-show embedding I'm going to get to do today, damn lightning hit my house yesterday, fried the modem, router and ethernet card on my home computer.... And that's going through surge protectors....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Whoops. Hit like by mistake. That sucks...
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• perrin29
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2012

I think the band will tighten up with Dave as the shows progress on those newer tunes. I actually think he sounded pretty good on some of it. I will be watching for videos and updates tonight.

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Looking for some more setlist surprises... although the Seattle show pretty much is unbeatable!!
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

I do plan to live stream some @VanHalen tonight from Portland. Follow ktoddstorch on @periscopeco.. @GregRenoff @unchained84 @WolfVanHalen— K. Todd Storch (@ktoddstorch) July 7, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Couple changes in the setlist tonight.....

Set list for tonight!!! #boombox #tagforlikes #tagstagram #instalike #vanhalen #davidleeroth #guitar #eddievanhalen #drums #diamonddave #seattle #legend #concert #evh #picoftheday #tour #alexvanhalen #edwardvanhalen #dlr #bass #instagood #music #rockandroll #ludwig #followme #photooftheday #dri #summer #boombox #mountaindew A photo posted by Malcolm Van Halen (@van_halen2015) on Jul 7, 2015 at 11:42am PDT

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                Looking for some more setlist surprises... although the Seattle show pretty much is unbeatable!!
                secrets!!

Comment

• VAiN
                  Use my hand, I won't look
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

What are the changes? Looks like the same songs from Seattle...
                  Originally posted by wiseguy
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by VAiN

LOL, disregard, didn't think those were in there in Seattle....
                    Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 07-07-2015, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• VAiN
                      Use my hand, I won't look
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                      LOL, disregard, didn't think those were in there in Seattle....
                      Just making sure it's not me.. same setlist as Seattle..
                      Originally posted by wiseguy
                      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by VAiN
                        the date, dummy

nutswing.gif
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Going to see Van Halen at the Amphitheater tonight?? Come see us at 3PEAKS tonight, we're only 3 miles from the Amphitheater!— 3Peaks Public House (@3peaksPH) July 7, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Van Halen concert tonight! 👍👍👍— Mike Peck (@CoachPeck11) July 7, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

I'm tryna see Van Halen tonight ✌🏻️— Michael Jordan Bird (@mjbird2696) July 7, 2015

Comment

Working...