No announcement yet.

Official July 7 Portland, OR, Amphitheater Northwest Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#wolfgangvanhalen #tagforlikes #tagstagram #instalike #vanhalen #davidleeroth #guitar #eddievanhalen #drums #diamonddave #seattle #legend #concert #evh #picoftheday #tour #alexvanhalen #edwardvanhalen #dlr #bass #instagood #music #rockandroll #ludwig #followme #photooftheday #dri #summer #boombox #mountaindew A video posted by Malcolm Van Halen (@van_halen2015) on Jul 7, 2015 at 10:53pm PDT
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

THATS A WRAP!!!! #wolfgangvanhalen #tagforlikes #tagstagram #instalike #vanhalen #davidleeroth #guitar #eddievanhalen #drums #diamonddave #seattle #legend #concert #evh #picoftheday #tour #alexvanhalen #edwardvanhalen #dlr #bass #instagood #music #rockandroll #ludwig #followme #photooftheday #dri #summer #boombox #mountaindew A photo posted by Malcolm Van Halen (@van_halen2015) on Jul 7, 2015 at 10:53pm PDT

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

EVH....

Comment

WIL....

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
            #wolfgangvanhalen #tagforlikes #tagstagram #instalike #vanhalen #davidleeroth #guitar #eddievanhalen #drums #diamonddave #seattle #legend #concert #evh #picoftheday #tour #alexvanhalen #edwardvanhalen #dlr #bass #instagood #music #rockandroll #ludwig #followme #photooftheday #dri #summer #boombox #mountaindew A video posted by Malcolm Van Halen (@van_halen2015) on Jul 7, 2015 at 10:53pm PDT
            Love this video! Cool to see the stuff that Malcolm has been posting. Great pictures and video. One thing about having the next generation of VH's around is that they get the social media.

Comment

WIL....
              I thought this song was Dave's best performance on the live album, and he seems to be genuinely trying in this clip.

If it takes him standing there, fiddling with his ear piece and concentrating like a motherfucker to perform the other songs like this, then fucking do it.

Comment

Originally posted by perrin29 View Post
                Love this video! Cool to see the stuff that Malcolm has been posting. Great pictures and video. One thing about having the next generation of VH's around is that they get the social media.

Yeah, I liked this one as well. It would be great to get some backstage pics/videos, but Uncle Ed will probably nix that idea....

Comment

Yeah, I liked this one as well. It would be great to get some backstage pics/videos, but Uncle Ed will probably nix that idea....

Some things are better left to the imagination. Seeing that pic of Eddie on the street with the common folk next to the bus is enough to let me know that backstage photos would be just as inane.

Comment

I just heard Women In Love...

If Dave could sing like that in the lower range I would be excited for a show and buy a ticket....

Comment

Originally posted by twobad View Post
                      Some things are better left to the imagination. Seeing that pic of Eddie on the street with the common folk next to the bus is enough to let me know that backstage photos would be just as inane.

I don't know, I would think running into Edward Van Halen on the streets of Portland fucking Oregon would be pretty damn cool....

Comment

Originally posted by perrin29 View Post
                        I was surprised at how quiet the ambient sound was up on stage... you could clearly hear Al's drums perfectly and I know the headroom coming out of the mains was probably 200 decibels or louder than a 787 at take-off...
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Originally posted by WARF View Post
                          I just heard Women In Love...

If Dave could sing like that in the lower range I would be excited for a show and buy a ticket....

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

I don't know, I would think running into Edward Van Halen on the streets of Portland fucking Oregon would be pretty damn cool....
                            It would be cool as shit for me too, but I bet you wouldn't be interested in seeing a pic of Ed with me. That said, thanks for the video you posted and all your efforts as regards the info at the start of the 2012 tour. You stand out in my memory as being instrumental in getting us information early on!

After all the negativity I read yesterday in the 07/05/15 Seattle thread, this 07/07/15 thread has got me pumped to see the band in Birmingham later this year. I'm gonna book a hotel room today!

Comment

Originally posted by twobad View Post

This 07/07/15 thread has got me pumped to see the band in Birmingham later this year. I'm gonna book a hotel room today!

Comment

Originally posted by David'sPeeBroth View Post
                                Glad I could entertain you
                                Now get back to manning the fryolater or I'll bump you back down to mopping the lobby and rescind the ten cent raise you got last month.

Comment

Working...
                                X