• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    Anybody that uses the ignore feature on any forum, is a pussy!
    Well, there's that, too...
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• David'sPeeBroth
      Full On Cocktard
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
      Banned 4 times in the last 18 months.
      What the hell are you talking about?

I find it silly not ironic, ironic is a word for assholes who want to sound intelligent.
      The word "ironic" seems like some sort of advanced word to you that "sounds intelligent"??!?!! My God...the word "ironic" is NOT a "big word" that only intellectuals use. Talk about an inbred infected cock boil...

Remember where you learned the word, ionic, from that Alanis song
      What the hell word is "ionic from that Alanis song"???!!!??!? "Ionic"??!!?!!!? God, are you a dumbfuck.

she is a "idiot" nothing in that song was ironic ....."just bad luck"......and a badly written song.
      What the fuck does that sentence even MEAN?? Also...didn't anyone EVER teach you that you use "an" and not "a" before a word that begins with a vowel??? I mean, seriously, how can ANYONE be so blatantly fucked-in-the-head ignorant? Jesus fuck. They teach such simple grammar in the first Goddamned grade!!!

we don't care because we understand mental insatiably.
      "Mental insatiably"??!!!!?!!???!? Damn, your dad MUST have had a HUGE dick, cuz he fucked the living PISS out of your brain while your mom was pregnant...

You are doing nothing and no one cares....have fun till you are banned again and then you can plan your next "black opps" again gaining a foothold at -The RA- and then unload both barrels...and really show us!!!!
      Banned??!?!! Black opps??!!?!?! The RA??!!!?!?? What the hell??!!!?!!?????

Because, you may do better at a Halloween store in a outfit that is shaped like a end table and chair.
      It's "in AN outfit" you Goddamned stupid ignorant uneducated brainfucked bastard!!!

...and James Hetfield is the table. FUCK the chair. AND YOU!!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by David'sPeeBroth

inbred infected cock boil...

What the hell Goddamned grade!!!

"Mental insatiably" AND YOU!!!

Like I said.
        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twobad
          Thanks for getting your meds regulated or doing whatever the fuck you needed to do to be the WARF I've come to know and love over lo, these many years...

It's been a tough week for me here on the site viewing dozens of trash talking posts day nin and out

THAT SAID, I was a member here LONG BEFORE the torch on the front page was re-lit...

Those of like mind, I wish you well,

All you others can go to hell
          I've been through hell and back.... If the board only the deaths, addictions, alcoholism I've been through....

I've been dead and brought back to life....

I've been in a serious car accident and lived....

I finally got my shit together...

Made tons of money ... Fell down... Ate at soup kitchens....

I had a period for year a couple years ago where I just locked myself in a room with just a liter of vodka....

Total excessiveness ... And it's never enough....

I'm not sure why I'm still here... With all the greats like Max, Alinchainz etc....

I should have been the first to go...

There's some personal info for you....

I'm blessed to my own business, friends and people who care about me...

=WARF=

Old school WARF... The most loved member turned to the most hated...

Still trying to contribute and share my passion for classic Van Halen for what seems like a million years..

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Warf, pass that bottle over here!
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by WARF
              I've been through hell and back.... If the board only the deaths, addictions, alcoholism I've been through....

I've been dead and brought back to life....

I've been in a serious car accident and lived....

I finally got my shit together...

Made tons of money ... Fell down... Ate at soup kitchens....

I had a period for year a couple years ago where I just locked myself in a room with just a liter of vodka....

Total excessiveness ... And it's never enough....

I'm not sure why I'm still here... With all the greats like Max, Alinchainz etc....

I should have been the first to go...

There's some personal info for you....

I'm blessed to my own business, friends and people who care about me...

=WARF=

Still trying to contribute and share my passion for classic Van Halen for what seems like a million years..

Brother, ease off. Everything ya said until the final sentence applies not only to you, yet to me, and pretty much all of us chunck-heads here.

Lighten up, and let it fucking go, duder.

Look, I can barely swing my lawn mover around with any style or wit these days. I get yer point,yet I am not charging folks to see the spectacle of my lawn work.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                Brother, ease off. Everything ya said until the final sentence applies not only to you, yet to me, and pretty much all of us chunck-heads here.

Lighten up, and let it fucking go, duder.

Look, I can barely swing my lawn mover around with any style or wit these days. I get yer point,yet I am not charging folks to see the spectacle of my lawn work.
                You need a big ass riding mower like I got. This fucker even has a cup holder on it. Only problem is I'm so damn old that the last time I was cutting grass I was thirsty as hell and kept waiting and waiting to get to a stopping point to go in and get my big cup of water. Went inside, looked everydamnwhere and couldn't find it. Of course when I go back outside it's sitting right there in the cup holder.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

do it better...
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Momshell
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2012

Is it time for a "Dave's hair" thread yet?
                    Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• CreatureFrmTheC
                      Groupie
                      • Jul 2009

this thread is ALMOST as much fun as VAN HALEN was last night.

Go. Just go to the show.

Comment

• fraroc
                        Commando
                        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by David'sPeeBroth

The word "ironic" seems like some sort of advanced word to you that "sounds intelligent"??!?!! My God...the word "ironic" is NOT a "big word" that only intellectuals use. Talk about an inbred infected cock boil...

What the hell word is "ionic from that Alanis song"???!!!??!? "Ionic"??!!?!!!? God, are you a dumbfuck.

What the fuck does that sentence even MEAN?? Also...didn't anyone EVER teach you that you use "an" and not "a" before a word that begins with a vowel??? I mean, seriously, how can ANYONE be so blatantly fucked-in-the-head ignorant? Jesus fuck. They teach such simple grammar in the first Goddamned grade!!!

"Mental insatiably"??!!!!?!!???!? Damn, your dad MUST have had a HUGE dick, cuz he fucked the living PISS out of your brain while your mom was pregnant...

Banned??!?!! Black opps??!!?!?! The RA??!!!?!?? What the hell??!!!?!!?????

It's "in AN outfit" you Goddamned stupid ignorant uneducated brainfucked bastard!!!

...and James Hetfield is the table. FUCK the chair. AND YOU!!!

You're a DLR hater on a DLR fansite...let that sink in for a moment.
                        How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Momshell
                          Is it time for a "Dave's hair" thread yet?
                          I'll answer this one.

As I have already proven via example after example, Dave's vocal performance is directly tied to his hair. The longer the hair - the better the pipes. Now, we're only what - 3 shows into this tour? And every day Dave's hair comes in a little more, gets a bit longer. And his vocals have improved with each show. I have actually spoken to Dave about this and he finally gets it. So look for his vocals to continue to improve as his hair grows back.

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                            do it better...
                            PB you're alright in my book....

You and Dan are in heavy competition for the most posts under 5 words... Lol

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
                              Sniper
                              • Apr 2004

Ah, fuck it. I think I've decided to go. Kansas City, see you in a couple weeks.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

PB you're alright in my book....

You and Dan are in heavy competition for the most posts under 5 words... Lol
                                he does that weird kiwi every word is capitolized
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...