X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philouze
    Banned
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
    You're a DLR hater on a DLR fansite...let that sink in for a moment.
    And you're a homo on a DLR fansite... Let THAT sink in for a moment.. (yeah, in the butt, if you like it there)

Smile, FragileCock.. it's okay to be gay. It's being stupid and irrelevant that's a bit annoying.

Back on topic, Roth is getting better.. My hopes have been restored a bit.

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

The whole concord show... Audio only!

Comment

• vaijuju
        Sniper
        • Jan 2008

Be careful not only the audio from concord ! i noticed 2 songs from the portland and seattle shows..DTNA and Dirty movies ! i didn't listen the all thing !
        Last edited by vaijuju; 07-11-2015, 07:21 AM.
        http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
          They probably never saw the real Van Halen.

Or, they are so starved to relive their youth, like those old bags Momshell and Angel, they willingly accept and encourage an inferior product.

I wonder what would be better received by these "fans". A clone up there singing the songs perfectly, or Dave butchering the songs, because he's Dave, and he can?
          Are you kidding? I wouldn't pay a penny to go see them now. Dave's screeching is brutal.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Man you're all choosy bastids , van halen haven't played this side of the world since warf had a girlfriend and donniep was white .
            I would pay to see Dave how he is now.
            It's the sitting on your other hand until it's dead and having a wank principle . I would get so smashed and rowdy it would be like seeing the real thing.

Just saying
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I think that's part of the slow sales. Third time they've been around, only once while supporting new material. And up until Sunday, most of us were expecting the same setlist Dave has been doing since 2002.

Friend of mine sees the slow sales as VH losing it's fanbase. I see it as people being tired of high ticket prices, especially when you throw in the same ol' setlist.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                Man you're all choosy bastids , van halen haven't played this side of the world since warf had a girlfriend and donniep was white .
                I would pay to see Dave how he is now.
                It's the sitting on your other hand until it's dead and having a wank principle . I would get so smashed and rowdy it would be like seeing the real thing.

Just saying
                See. That's the problem. I don't drink.
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• NIN1211
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2012

Vh 84

*Incomplete*UnchainedHot For TeacherOn FireRunnin' With The DevilLittle GuitarsCathedralHouse Of Pain(Bass Solo)Jamie's Cryin'I'll Wait
                  Last edited by NIN1211; 07-11-2015, 10:08 AM.

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• CreatureFrmTheC
                    Groupie
                    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Angel
                    Are you kidding? I wouldn't pay a penny to go see them now. Dave's screeching is brutal.
                    It's really not. This was the 23 time I've seen Dave live and I've heard the best and the worst. This show is WORTH going to just to experience the set list. On paper it is good. Live it's amazing.

Dave's voice is on point. Rothisms are fresh. Wear sunglasses as the light show will blind you.

Comment

• fraroc
                      Commando
                      • Jun 2012

I do wish Dave would resurrect the "iced tea in Jack Daniel's bottles" put-down.
                      How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

I do wish Dave would resurrect the "iced tea in Jack Daniel's bottles" put-down.
                        If Dave came out with a bottle of Jack, Ed would rip his arm off to get ahold of it.
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• philouze
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2004

You're a fag.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                            You need a big ass riding mower like I got. This fucker even has a cup holder on it. Only problem is I'm so damn old that the last time I was cutting grass I was thirsty as hell and kept waiting and waiting to get to a stopping point to go in and get my big cup of water. Went inside, looked everydamnwhere and couldn't find it. Of course when I go back outside it's sitting right there in the cup holder.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Dan
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by philouze
                              You're a fag.
                              You Are A Cunt.
                              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                                You Are A Cunt.
                                Trousers off?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...