X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by David'sPeeBroth
    I agree. Dave's smegtacular "performance" and a total lack of a desire to even attempt to sing the songs properly is definitely the most negative thing about Van Halen. Nothing has produced as much negativity in the history of Van Halen (Hagar included) as Dave's pissformance on the live album and this tour.

He's driven not only the casual fans away, but what's most damning is his success in even driving the most hardened "stuck-in-1984" pure Roth sack-worshipers away as well. I never thought in a million years that his last battalion of "to-the-grave" fans would desert him, but beside the 5 to 10 or so people who still post on this board regularly, Dave really HAS succeeded in murdering what was left of his dwindled credibility. And, even the last 5 to 10 people that still go ga-ga over him on this board actually sadly admit from time to time how much he has lost every ounce of what made David Lee Roth "David Lee Roth." There are still 2 or 3 holdouts that won't stop sucking at the tete of 1984 who actually type the word "swagger" in a serious way, but for the most part...even the most fanatical of Dave's followers have actually seen the light...or really, the pitch black sadness of the death of one's career simply because NO ONE CARES anymore. And the reason no one cares is because Dave simply doesn't care to even try. Because if he IS trying and he STILL sounds like a dying moon-possum being slowly crushed in a 90 ton hydraulic press, then what the hell is the point?

If at the beginning of a tour THIS board is deader than Ted Kennedy's booze-embalmed rotted beef-corpse, you KNOW something is literally dead in the world of DLR...in all actuality, that should be DNR.
    You just moved up to premiere league troll.
    This post alone moves you up with the greats like Flappo the grate!

That's a different kind of truth right there.

Dave's performances are just NOT acceptable...

And I'm gonna trash him until he gets his shit together !

It's a tough love..... DAVE OR THE FUCKING GRAVE!!
    Last edited by WARF; 07-10-2015, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

I'm gonna say another thing LOUD and fucking clear...

Make no mistake where my loyalty remains...

I have literally worshipped Roth since I was 5 years old...

I thought he was the coolest motherfucker in the world...

I saw my first Van Halen show in Jacksonville 1984 with autograph....

So fucking awesome... It's burning , embedded into my memory forever....

Never EVER spent a penny on Hagar...

So if this ship sinks im going down with the motherfucking toastmaster general....

Come on Dave get your shit together....

Even if you have to sit in a chair and just concentrate on belting out the classics...

And for the Hagarelli family....

Eat us and fucking smile!!!
      Last edited by WARF; 07-10-2015, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

WELL I AIN'T ABOUT TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!!

Old school WARF checking in...

WARF = WE ARE ROTH FOLLOWERS
        Aka.... Women And Roth First
        Last edited by WARF; 07-10-2015, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          Zep was together about the same time as CVH but they had the advantage of Page being a veteran rockstar from the get go. They were recording artists longer. If Roth had stayed with VH another couple years and albums would they have gotten to that level?
          I think they are but just not enough of them.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Apr 2005

2 albums out of 6 selling over 10 million copies. Hard to argue with that.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• David'sPeeBroth
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Mar 2015

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                  Dave butchering them works for me. It's his legacy. Up too him how he want's it to end.
                  Dave's legacy has unfortunately been sealed for all time by his performance on the live album.

A sad fact, but THAT'S what he's most known for nowadays...that, and of course for not yet coming out even at this late date when it's no longer a big deal (and blatantly obvious) as well as being the worst kept secret since the discovery of jizz hands.

Comment

• David'sPeeBroth
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Mar 2015

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    The people who have been going to these shows seem to be enjoying them.
                    Yeah, this guy is "enjoying" THIS too:

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Yeah, this guy is "enjoying" THIS too:
                      Kristy on the left? iusedtacoulda on the right?
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Dave's legacy has unfortunately been sealed for all time by his performance on the live album.

A sad fact, but THAT'S what he's most known for nowadays...that, and of course for not yet coming out even at this late date when it's no longer a big deal (and blatantly obvious) as well as being the worst kept secret since the discovery of jizz hands.
                        this entire thought is so dumb. your opinion matters to you, save it.
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I wonder sometimes if Sesh is Pee Broth under a troll moniker to blow off some frustration.... Lol

Comment

• Silexxx
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Sep 2010

Bad quality but here's "Dirty Movies".

Comment

• Silexxx
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Sep 2010

In a Simple Rhyme

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Momshell
                                Honestly...there are plenty of us who still give a shit..we're just sick of the negativity here so we haven't been around much.
                                The board software has always had an "ignore user" function. I am surprised that no one uses it.
                                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...