X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf????? ^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by David'sPeeBroth View Post
      Oh yeah. People were REALLY going nuts from the live streaming in here. Two people were watching.

When there's absolutely no demand or interest whatsoever on THIS board it's undoubtedly safe to say that this band (and Dave in particular) are COMPLETELY done.

There were more people going nuts in an abandoned K-Mart in Chanute, Kansas than there were paying attention to this show tonight.

Biddly Bop Be Zoo Bop...
      Bop...
      Zitty DEAD.

"...ain't got no-body..."
      I was just at the Links and from the sounds of it Dave is getting his shit together.

Now kindly fuck off.
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Angel View Post
        I was just at the Links and from the sounds of it Dave is getting his shit together.

Now kindly fuck off.
        He sounded great on LUTS and RWTD then unfortunately he started going for those high notes during Romeo and most of the songs after , with that said he delivered the goods and was much better than the 2012 tour.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel View Post

Comment

Honestly...there are plenty of us who still give a shit..we're just sick of the negativity here so we haven't been around much.
            Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

Originally posted by Momshell View Post
              Honestly...there are plenty of us who still give a shit..we're just sick of the negativity here so we haven't been around much.
              I agree. Dave's smegtacular "performance" and a total lack of a desire to even attempt to sing the songs properly is definitely the most negative thing about Van Halen. Nothing has produced as much negativity in the history of Van Halen (Hagar included) as Dave's pissformance on the live album and this tour.

He's driven not only the casual fans away, but what's most damning is his success in even driving the most hardened "stuck-in-1984" pure Roth sack-worshipers away as well. I never thought in a million years that his last battalion of "to-the-grave" fans would desert him, but beside the 5 to 10 or so people who still post on this board regularly, Dave really HAS succeeded in murdering what was left of his dwindled credibility. And, even the last 5 to 10 people that still go ga-ga over him on this board actually sadly admit from time to time how much he has lost every ounce of what made David Lee Roth "David Lee Roth." There are still 2 or 3 holdouts that won't stop sucking at the tete of 1984 who actually type the word "swagger" in a serious way, but for the most part...even the most fanatical of Dave's followers have actually seen the light...or really, the pitch black sadness of the death of one's career simply because NO ONE CARES anymore. And the reason no one cares is because Dave simply doesn't care to even try. Because if he IS trying and he STILL sounds like a dying moon-possum being slowly crushed in a 90 ton hydraulic press, then what the hell is the point?

If at the beginning of a tour THIS board is deader than Ted Kennedy's booze-embalmed rotted beef-corpse, you KNOW something is literally dead in the world of DLR...in all actuality, that should be DNR.

Comment

First 10 minutes. LUTS, Devil and Romeo.

Comment

Originally posted by Silexxx View Post

I certainly like their energy coming out of the gate...
                  Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

Originally posted by Silexxx View Post

I think that was a damn fine rendition of them there songs!!!
                    You're gonna hear the angels sing...

Comment

Geezus, Dave is the only animate object on that stage. Ed and Wolf might as well be cardboard cutouts. Looks like Dave is gonna have to carry them for the rest of the tour. Ah, I could care less about seeing Ed anyway and Dave is sounding pretty good on those cuts.
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

She´s The Woman

Comment

Guitar Solo

Comment

Originally posted by David'sPeeBroth View Post

If at the beginning of a tour THIS board is deader than Ted Kennedy's booze-embalmed rotted beef-corpse, you KNOW something is literally dead in the world of DLR...in all actuality, that should be DNR.
                            The people who have been going to these shows seem to be enjoying them.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

Originally posted by qikgts View Post
                              I think that was a damn fine rendition of them there songs!!!
                              I thought so too. Maybe there is hope. Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
                                The people who have been going to these shows seem to be enjoying them.
                                They probably never saw the real Van Halen.

Or, they are so starved to relive their youth, like those old bags Momshell and Angel, they willingly accept and encourage an inferior product.

I wonder what would be better received by these "fans". A clone up there singing the songs perfectly, or Dave butchering the songs, because he's Dave, and he can?

Comment

Working...
                                X