Official July 11 San Bernardino, CA, San Manuel Amphitheater Meetup/Review Threa

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by delta5150
    I have to watch youtube videos, I haven't got the money to cross the Atlantic and they're not coming to Europe, However I'm so happy so see Dirty Movies and Drop Dead Legs being played, 2 of my favourites, also very happy there's a vid on youtube where you see Ed play the intro to Dirty Movies. I had started a thread about what he was up to in that amazing intro some years back Superb setlist! It's absolutely stellar, Dave is singing much better. Got the Tokyo Dome live CD, liked it a lot, would be nice to bring out a DVD of this tour, they are tighter than before and as I said the setlist is amazing. I think there was tension in the first few shows, but they seem more relaxed and having fun. I hope this will mean they'll get back to the studio when the tour is over

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

thank you
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• qikgts
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2012

Progress to see page 4 but I still only get as far as #117 on page 3 and it doesn't render anything at all below the post like my sig, the reply or thanks buttons, other posts, etc.
        You're gonna hear the angels sing...

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Try clearing your cache.

All the page 3 posts show up in printable view.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by qikgts
            Progress to see page 4 but I still only get as far as #117 on page 3 and it doesn't render anything at all below the post like my sig, the reply or thanks buttons, other posts, etc.
            Got the same problem here even though I cleared everything off my computer just last night from "the beginning of time" Then I ran scans with Avast and Super Anti Spyware and restarted it.
            I think the problem has something to do with the framed internet story posts because other pages those are on act up on my computer also. They seem to fight you when you try to scroll down on them. But pages without framed internet story posts work fine.
            Last edited by cadaverdog; 07-22-2015, 03:04 PM.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• ace diamond
              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
              When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
              "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

I tried to post the video of the whole show.
                Last edited by ace diamond; 08-21-2015, 03:56 PM.
                "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

i gotta nice video boot of it

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                      You Wore Boots?
                      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

not gum boots

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Ok,Cow-Boy Boots.
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• ace diamond
                            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                            can I get a copy?

Comment

Working...