Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Official July 14 Irvine, CA, Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Meetup/Review thread

Welcome to the Official July 14 Irvine, CA, Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Meetup/Review thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

The Sammy Hagar era of Van Halen was so mediocre— The Paxton™ (@FingerOfPaxton) July 14, 2015

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Gym, Eat, Tan, Van Halen.— Talia Skye (@Moroccandime) July 14, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Tucker's seeing van halen tonight god damn call me jealous— Megan (@MeganPignataro) July 14, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

For anyone in Irvine -- there's a bunch of tickets for #VanHalen tonight available decently below face price: http://t.co/gtYssA4Lwx— TiqIQ (@TiqIQ) July 14, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Van Halen concert today— Leo (@xLeoRoxX) July 14, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Van Halen❤️ A photo posted by Deven Deanne Lusha (@devendeanne) on Jul 14, 2015 at 11:35am PDT

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
                Sniper
                • Apr 2004

Light Em Up!

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  Van Halen❤️ A photo posted by Deven Deanne Lusha (@devendeanne) on Jul 14, 2015 at 11:35am PDT
                  I wonder If Dave Would get Her Up On Stage.
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Jetstream
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Dec 2011

Just saw a video someone posted from facebook who worked the stage tonight. Roth came out to all the stagehands backstage and personally thanked all of them and that the band could not do it without their help... it was posted under 'still a class act'
                    I got lost in the...

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Jetstream
                      Just saw a video someone posted from facebook who worked the stage tonight. Roth came out to all the stagehands backstage and personally thanked all of them and that the band could not do it without their help... it was posted under 'still a class act'
                      Holy fucking shit.

Diamond Dave showing a little humility. What the fuck is the world coming to?

This probably says more to me about this tour, and the way things are really going, than anything that's been said, seen or reported, so far. Well, this and Wolf's tweet the other day.

Very cool of Dave to do that.

Comment

• katina
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2012

Runnin' With The Devil

Comment

• VAiN
                          Use my hand, I won't look
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Jetstream
                          can you post a link?
                          Originally posted by wiseguy
                          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
                            Use my hand, I won't look
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

This is very interesting... maybe another definitiveR live album?

Van Halen Tour being recorded into Pro Tools #vanhalen #protools #tour A photo posted by Chris Dorino (@chrisevh) on Jul 15, 2015 at 8:43am PDT
                            Originally posted by wiseguy
                            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• qikgts
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by VAiN
                              This is very interesting... maybe another definitiveR live album?

Van Halen Tour being recorded into Pro Tools #vanhalen #protools #tour A photo posted by Chris Dorino (@chrisevh) on Jul 15, 2015 at 8:43am PDT
                              Yeah well... They oughta let anyone who bought that Tokyo turd trade it in for this show! These clips show VH at their best in a looooong time!!!
                              You're gonna hear the angels sing...

Comment

Working...