X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
    You Would Fuck Anything With A Hole In It.
    Pants off?

Comment

• Jetstream
      Foot Soldier
      • Dec 2011

I am getting the impression that a lot of the younger crowd is starting to show up at the concerts. We can say all we want about the Kimmel performance, Ellen and The Billboard Awards... but they are paying huge dividends for Van Halen
      I got lost in the...

Comment

• katina
        Commando
        • Mar 2012

Comment

• katina
          Commando
          • Mar 2012

VAN HALEN delivered an epic full on ROCK N ROLL set at Shoreline Amphitheater

What a night it was! We just returned from the incredible performance by Van Halen as they brought their LIVE ON TOUR to the Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountain View. The venue was packed and with a…

What a night it was! We just returned from the incredible performance by Van Halen as they brought their LIVE ON TOUR to the Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountain View. The venue was packed and with all the traffic getting in, we unfortunately missed Kenny Wayne Shephard Band. Several of our friends told us that it was a great set and really got the crowd fired up for Van Halen.

The night sky was just starting to dim as the band took to the stage and performed a rare classic, Light Up The Sky. We instantly knew that we were going to be in for an incredible set and they definitely proved us right. With fan favorites like Everybody Wants Some, Beautiful Girls, Woman In Love, Panama and even some surprises like In a Simple Rhyme and Dirty Movies it was a set that you could only dream about. I was also excited to have my personal faves of Drop Dead Legs, Unchained and Ice Cream Man on the list too.
          Eddie Van Halen was fierce and on fire the entire night, delivering spine tingling guitar riffs that inspired so many musicians of today. David Lee Roth is one of the best showman in Rock n Roll as he not only sounded spectacular but insured that everyone was having a kick ass time. Alex Van Halen was a madman on the drums as his intensity would invoke thunderous tremors through the venue. Wolfgan Van Halen not only slays on the bass but also kills it with his stellar backing vocals along with Eddie.

The energy was constant from start to finish and it was amazing to see the audience filled with fans as young as 5 or 6 years old and all the way up to seasoned rockers. This was definitely a ROCK SHOW and the crowd proved that Rock is alive and thriving! The LIVE ON TOUR continues on until October and you can check the dates by heading over to their website: http://www.van-halen.com/2015tourdates.html. This is one tour you don’t want to miss.

~ Marisol

Comment

• katina
            Commando
            • Mar 2012

Drop Dead Legs

Comment

• katina
              Commando
              • Mar 2012

In A Simple Rhyme

Comment

• private parts
                Sniper
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by katina
                VAN HALEN delivered an epic full on ROCK N ROLL set at Shoreline Amphitheater

What a night it was! We just returned from the incredible performance by Van Halen as they brought their LIVE ON TOUR to the Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountain View. The venue was packed and with a…

David Lee Roth is one of the best showman in Rock n Roll as he not only sounded spectacular ...
                Spectacular? Hummmm.........What? Singing must not be his first language.
                sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jetstream
                  I am getting the impression that a lot of the younger crowd is starting to show up at the concerts. We can say all we want about the Kimmel performance, Ellen and The Billboard Awards... but they are paying huge dividends for Van Halen
                  Agreed..Im really amazed this tour is selling like it appears to be selling. A lot of bucket lists being checked off apparently.I still have zero desire to see this show..I feel like Ive seen it already..

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                    Agreed..Im really amazed this tour is selling like it appears to be selling. A lot of bucket lists being checked off apparently.I still have zero desire to see this show..I feel like Ive seen it already..
                    go.to.a.show.
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                      Some could say that VH is delivering a pure Rock performance, pure, etc...

I know that U2 rehearsed for at least a month a month and a half for their recent tour in the old Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver.

I saw the first show and it was an incredible production and performance. I cant help but think VH is missing the boat here.

They certainly have the creativity (from Dave) to create something special but see no need to deviate from walking on stage and playing through the tunes.

I wish there was more.
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                        S I cant help but think VH is missing the boat here.

They certainly have the creativity (from Dave) to create something special but see no need to deviate from walking on stage and playing through the tunes.

I wish there was more.
                        #neverenough
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                          #neverenough
                          I hear you...I am usually the first to bash those that complain. So much is going well...they sound tight and Dave sounds better.

Still, it doesn't feel special like I know it could. Where is the production value? Tougher in these outdoor productions I know
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

stand.thru.a.show.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Cryptic...
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                                go.to.a.show.
                                Judging any show by a YouTube video from a smartphone is like judging how hot a girl is from a bad passport photo.

Comment

Working...