Official July 18 Salt Lake City, UT, USANA Amphitheatre Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    It's Van Halen day!! A photo posted by Anna Beagley (@annas_in_wonderland) on Jul 18, 2015 at 9:57am PDT
    Looks like she's been slapped upside the head a few times too many...

Do people actually believe this is a cool look these days..? WTF?
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
      Looks like she's been slapped upside the head a few times too many...

Do people actually believe this is a cool look these days..? WTF?
      Simple, she was looking for moonbeams and got lost in the jetstream
      I got lost in the...

Comment

Jump

Comment

Some decent pics of Dave and ed interaction from this gig kicking about , would post if I wasn't such a tool with pics. Donniep never showed me how properly
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
            Some decent pics of Dave and ed interaction from this gig kicking about , would post if I wasn't such a tool with pics. Donniep never showed me how properly

Last edited by vaijuju; 07-19-2015, 02:55 PM.
            http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

Awesome Clip from Everybody Wants Some

Comment

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Feel Your Love Tonite

I forgot the fucking words!!!

Comment

Ed's not pulling out the Frankie at all, is he? Every pic I see has him with the distressed Wolfgang.

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
                      Great review. That guy fuckin' gets it. He was particularly right on with this: "When he stays within himself and finds his sweet spot, he can still deliver great vocals." Exactly. Dave has been doing that for the most part and it's made a world of difference so far.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute View Post
                        Ed's not pulling out the Frankie at all, is he? Every pic I see has him with the distressed Wolfgang.
                        Ed hasn't used the Frankie on tour in decades... I think it got put up back in the 80's.

I guess he didn't have time to tape up a bunch of the EVH Art Series bodies this time that he previously would play for 1 song on tour, autograph it and then auction off...

Comment

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
                          Ed hasn't used the Frankie on tour in decades... I think it got put up back in the 80's.

I guess he didn't have time to tape up a bunch of the EVH Art Series bodies this time that he previously would play for 1 song on tour, autograph it and then auction off...

Comment

Comment

From what I've read... Both of those are replicas, not the "original" Frankie.

Comment

Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
                                make sure to unclick the thumbnail box, drives him crazy
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...
                                X