• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
    ~ironic data~
    I know. (S)he has the personality and disposition of a crotchety 80 year old.

Infinity. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Switched from an adult taxi cab, to a kid hauling cab!

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Von Halen
      I know. (S)he has the personality and disposition of a crotchety 80 year old.
      His/her crotch probably smells like an 80 years old too. That's why (s)he's so cranky. Nobody wants to bang him/her because of the stench.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Never was
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2012

Actually I flew commercial from Las Vegas to Denver for the show. I did fly fly a private plane (no idea what type I get on and sleep) to Myrtle Beach SC for my son's baseball tourny. Drove up to Virginia last night in a rented SUV.

Anything else in regard to my travel you like to know? I'll be at about 5 more shows this tour you are welcome to call me a liar in person at any one of them and I honestly mean that, just shoot me a line. Your type rarely has the courage in real life to own your words but by all means go for it.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Came across this and really enjoyed Dave's intro banter, but what I really like is the guteral "how 'bout you?!!" at the 4:00 mark. Even Ed went "yeaahh!!" and pumped his first when he did it. Good stuff.

Comment

Working...