X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Never was
    Was such a better show than expected. Dave was not 2008 good but probably got closer than I thought he would get. A lot of little changes like standing still when needing to belt and standing more upright to better use his diaphragm besides just simply making better choices to go down more often.

First show I caught this tour as I had to cancel my Cali trip but really strong showing and the band is a bit more spontaneous than before which is great to see. Best of the shows with this line up I have seen.
    You weren't there rich boy. Those white trash fans would have seriously kicked your Cherry Creek ass.

Comment

• katina
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

I was going to post Romeo Delight vid, but I hesitated for a sec...maybe I should post a photo of mexican 2013 Ford Fiesta that it doesn´t break every 5 miles, and never give a problem... anyway..

Last edited by katina; 07-22-2015, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Maybe (legal) weed helped with his Parkinson's? I doubt it.

And there was nothing, nothing wrong with the sound mix that night.

Comment

• perrin29
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2012

Red Rocks looks like it was a stellar gig and they get stronger as they go along. That scream after the solo EWS makes me feel stoked about my ticket next week.

Video #4 of 17 song videos.Link to video playlist:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc3T5BcYz4FKKXsxhbSCi-GDaz9EBMaNeVan Halen performing for the first ...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Kristy

And there was nothing, nothing wrong with the sound mix that night.
            Could I trouble you to offer up a bit more of your experience that night? Congrats on the car, by the way.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
              Could I trouble you to offer up a bit more of your experience that night? Congrats on the car, by the way.
              It was a dark and stormy night. Parking fees were atrocious as ever. Then I had to wade through the throngs of endless white trash most of white have not seen their teeth since 1985. I found may way to my seat as Kenny Wayne had just left the stage. I felt hopeless. The seat was cold, wet from the steady rain that did it best to wash as many of the white trash that surrounded me. For many, it was their first bath in years. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach as the lights when dim. When they came back on and blinded the stage my worst fears were realized. There he was. David Lee Roth - your homoerotic fantasy - receding hairline, drooling like spastic before the anti-Parksinson drugs kicked in. "Oh GAWD!" I cried to myself. "He isn't going to sing is he?" I died a little that night.

The rest I only tell to my therapist.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Beat that, WARF.
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I'll also share this although although completely irrelevant. Through the breaks that was the beauty of Eddie's fantastic playing that blasted away the storms I swear I heard the pleas of a rich white boy from Cherry Creek crying for help.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

So...no vid of 'She's The Woman?'

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Kristy
                      It was a dark and stormy night. Parking fees were atrocious as ever. Then I had to wade through the throngs of endless white trash most of white have not seen their teeth since 1985. I found may way to my seat as Kenny Wayne had just left the stage. I felt hopeless. The seat was cold, wet from the steady rain that did it best to wash as many of the white trash that surrounded me. For many, it was their first bath in years. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach as the lights when dim. When they came back on and blinded the stage my worst fears were realized. There he was. David Lee Roth - your homoerotic fantasy - receding hairline, drooling like spastic before the anti-Parksinson drugs kicked in. "Oh GAWD!" I cried to myself. "He isn't going to sing is he?" I died a little that night.

The rest I only tell to my therapist.
                      Sadly, that's exactly the response I expected. Not sure why I asked. Avoiding predictability, not one of your strong suits.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Well then, be specific!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

That's what I'm looking for! Your specific likes and dislikes. Surely, you must have something constructive to add besides the usual fat, white trash, 1985 shtick. Let's have it!

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Well, I was higher than a kite throughout most of the show. Why did I go? I try to make at least one show a year at Red Rocks. I ended up seeing two - the other one being Ryan Adams. I felt it would have been a more energetic show if it wasn't for the rain. And there was no wind there because everybody knows Jimmy Page controls the weather. I thought Eddie sounded and played fantastic. Even his F A T son somehow managed to entertain me.

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                              That's what I'm looking for! Your specific likes and dislikes. Surely, you must have something constructive to add besides the usual fat, white trash, 1985 shtick. Let's have it!
                              Your asking for creativity and originality from someone that just bought a soccer mom Infuckingfinity.

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                Your asking for creativity and originality from someone that just bought a soccer mom Infuckingfinity.
                                Go back stalking college age girls in your shitty Dodge.

Comment

Working...